Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your country!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
8 hot dogs And 6 buns

8 hot dogs And 6 buns

Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
everywhere you go, everywhere you see, there will always be a mcdonalds, stalking every step who knows?
everywhere you go, everywhere you see, there will always be a mcdonalds, stalking every step who knows?
Hey yall I'm back!
[quote name="QhaZomb" date="2020-02-24 16:42:57" ] (i don't think very highly of my home country) [/quote] Lol me.
QhaZomb wrote on 2020-02-24 16:42:57:
(i don't think very highly of my home country)

Lol me.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Is it in China?
Is it in China?
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I don't think my country is so "well-known"

Goulash, Palinka, overly depressed poeple, hard and difficult language what probably invented for swearing

Viktor Orbán and football?
I don't think my country is so "well-known"

Goulash, Palinka, overly depressed poeple, hard and difficult language what probably invented for swearing

Viktor Orbán and football?
"so... where are all the moomins? i've been wandering the forests for days, in complete darkness, with snow up to my elbows, and i haven't seen a single one."

then i return home, eat a nice, healthy meal of mämmi and karjalanpiirakka, get drunk and suffer from depression.
"so... where are all the moomins? i've been wandering the forests for days, in complete darkness, with snow up to my elbows, and i haven't seen a single one."

then i return home, eat a nice, healthy meal of mämmi and karjalanpiirakka, get drunk and suffer from depression.
ACOZFAh.png
g3bTNzM.png
hh5n4WA.png
alcoholism through the roof, saunas everywhere you go, dish drying racks??????? nonexistent winter and summer (theyre basically just switched)
alcoholism through the roof, saunas everywhere you go, dish drying racks??????? nonexistent winter and summer (theyre basically just switched)
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
Cheeto dust is supreme and only riles up the idiots
Cheeto dust is supreme and only riles up the idiots
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
There's a disproportional amount of Finnish and Scandinavian people in this thread lmao. I wonder if we're just overrepresented on FR for some odd reason, or if sarcasm is just a cultural thing...
There's a disproportional amount of Finnish and Scandinavian people in this thread lmao. I wonder if we're just overrepresented on FR for some odd reason, or if sarcasm is just a cultural thing...
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37