Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your country!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
amidst a coup derailed by the guy on top resigning instead.

amidst a coup derailed by the guy on top resigning instead.

OcyPyoj.png
*HICK*
"GLÖGGEN"
*HICK*
"GLÖGGEN"
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
Livermush
Livermush
Frankenstein3.jpg
leaf water, complaining its too cold, complaining that it's too hot.
leaf water, complaining its too cold, complaining that it's too hot.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Everyone thinks we're crazy about cinnamon buns while in reality we're all about that semla.
Everyone thinks we're crazy about cinnamon buns while in reality we're all about that semla.
Who needs universal healthcare when you have GUNS? Also, *hurtful slurs about PoC and Jews and Muslims* but that's just my OPINION, it's FREE SPEECH, man.

(i don't think very highly of my home country)
Who needs universal healthcare when you have GUNS? Also, *hurtful slurs about PoC and Jews and Muslims* but that's just my OPINION, it's FREE SPEECH, man.

(i don't think very highly of my home country)
maple, and I can't stress this enough, leaf
maple, and I can't stress this enough, leaf
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
burger
burger
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
personified in a popular anime as a skinny white boy who somehow can eat as much unhealthy foods as he wants without causing health problems to himself
personified in a popular anime as a skinny white boy who somehow can eat as much unhealthy foods as he wants without causing health problems to himself
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
Imagine a buffet with a little bit of everything: now think about the typical quality of buffet food and translate that quality to the culture. There ya go.
Imagine a buffet with a little bit of everything: now think about the typical quality of buffet food and translate that quality to the culture. There ya go.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37