Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your country!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37
The idea of freedom for all means more than the actual practice of freedom for all :/
The idea of freedom for all means more than the actual practice of freedom for all :/
extra-birb.png Divider-v-96.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
weia2aX.png Divider-v-96.png
crisis, not crisis, crisis, not crisis, crisis, not-
very proud of ourselves. don't leave your bag alone for 3 seconds because it will disappear. everything's expensive
crisis, not crisis, crisis, not crisis, crisis, not-
very proud of ourselves. don't leave your bag alone for 3 seconds because it will disappear. everything's expensive
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Oi mate, you wanna get sum fish 'n chips?
Oi mate, you wanna get sum fish 'n chips?
jCqspQw.png gQ9SzwZ.png XeYuGcw.png
Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh? moose.
Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh? moose.
this sig is under construction | they/she
[quote name="WolfByte" date="2021-04-20 07:36:15" ] Big dreams, bigger mistakes. [/quote] now if that ain't the biggest american mood.... corn. you can't escape the corn. the corn will drink more of your fresh water than you ever will. it is all-consuming or, alternatively: we get war crimes committed on us at school :)
WolfByte wrote on 2021-04-20 07:36:15:
Big dreams, bigger mistakes.
now if that ain't the biggest american mood....

corn. you can't escape the corn. the corn will drink more of your fresh water than you ever will. it is all-consuming

or, alternatively:
we get war crimes committed on us at school :)
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
there's a lot of stereotypes i could use but lets go

-mcdonalds
-walmart
-big bird
-people cry over politics
-bang bang boom boom
-school sucks

i also may add: cow meat, stupid people, other countries think we're dumb (which is somewhat true i guess)

remember kiddos france is on the moon
there's a lot of stereotypes i could use but lets go

-mcdonalds
-walmart
-big bird
-people cry over politics
-bang bang boom boom
-school sucks

i also may add: cow meat, stupid people, other countries think we're dumb (which is somewhat true i guess)

remember kiddos france is on the moon
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
We (apparently) speak spanish, we walk around dancing samba everywhere, Rio de Janeiro is our capital and also we live on the forest and we all have monkeys and jaguars as pets.

We (apparently) speak spanish, we walk around dancing samba everywhere, Rio de Janeiro is our capital and also we live on the forest and we all have monkeys and jaguars as pets.

qby5G4f.jpg
Galre
• She/Her
• Light Flight
• FR Time +4
• Brazilian
oh hey there pal! eh, sorry for disturbing this thread, just decided to pop in eh. weather is nice out, aboot time we get spring, -12 is reeeaaalll nice, eh? well, bout time i get to feed my pet moose, then i'll go to timmy's to get a coffee. gonna see if my resume was accepted by the Mounties, eh. if not, thats ok, i'll go back to lumberjackin'.
again sorry for disturbing this thread, aboot time i leave eh? see ya!
oh hey there pal! eh, sorry for disturbing this thread, just decided to pop in eh. weather is nice out, aboot time we get spring, -12 is reeeaaalll nice, eh? well, bout time i get to feed my pet moose, then i'll go to timmy's to get a coffee. gonna see if my resume was accepted by the Mounties, eh. if not, thats ok, i'll go back to lumberjackin'.
again sorry for disturbing this thread, aboot time i leave eh? see ya!
littlemen.png
[quote name="Hakkar" date="2020-04-04 10:28:20" ] irrrn brrü [/quote] I would like to rectify this by playing the entirety of Braveheart from start to finish
Hakkar wrote on 2020-04-04 10:28:20:
irrrn brrü

I would like to rectify this by playing the entirety of Braveheart from start to finish
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
[quote name="Hakkar" date="2021-04-20 14:42:56" ] [quote name="Hakkar" date="2020-04-04 10:28:20" ] irrrn brrü [/quote] I would like to rectify this by playing the entirety of Braveheart from start to finish [/quote] With an encore of 500 Miles on a 10 hour loop. Also wear kilts 24/7, eat lopsided animals that run around the mountains and believe at least one dinosaur survived the mass extinctions.
Hakkar wrote on 2021-04-20 14:42:56:
Hakkar wrote on 2020-04-04 10:28:20:
irrrn brrü

I would like to rectify this by playing the entirety of Braveheart from start to finish
With an encore of 500 Miles on a 10 hour loop.

Also wear kilts 24/7, eat lopsided animals that run around the mountains and believe at least one dinosaur survived the mass extinctions.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37