Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shows you remember but nobody talk about
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Basically let's talk about shows you know exist, you remember them but nobody else ever seem to talk about them anymore at all. As a result, you think the show might as well have been a fever dream

One of such shows for me is Dinozaurs, basically think Transformers beast force but with dinosaurs (and a few other prehistoric animals) blend of animation and CGI, of course, this show was from 1998 so the CGI wasn't the best. I don't recall the exact plot anymore but it followed along the lines of the bad guy trying to drain the earth of all its life force, as a result, killing the whole planet, but the dinozaurs, who are fossils with the ability to come to life and transform into robots and they fight the baddies. The plot could get pretty dark or emotional for a kids' show, however, I literally haven't seen anyone talk about this show in years. I only remember it existing because I saw a toy figure review on one of the characters and it all came back to me like "oh yeah...this was a show I used to watch"

What kinda shows do you guys have? I have a bunch more but am curious to see if others bring up the shows I'm thinking off haha
Basically let's talk about shows you know exist, you remember them but nobody else ever seem to talk about them anymore at all. As a result, you think the show might as well have been a fever dream

One of such shows for me is Dinozaurs, basically think Transformers beast force but with dinosaurs (and a few other prehistoric animals) blend of animation and CGI, of course, this show was from 1998 so the CGI wasn't the best. I don't recall the exact plot anymore but it followed along the lines of the bad guy trying to drain the earth of all its life force, as a result, killing the whole planet, but the dinozaurs, who are fossils with the ability to come to life and transform into robots and they fight the baddies. The plot could get pretty dark or emotional for a kids' show, however, I literally haven't seen anyone talk about this show in years. I only remember it existing because I saw a toy figure review on one of the characters and it all came back to me like "oh yeah...this was a show I used to watch"

What kinda shows do you guys have? I have a bunch more but am curious to see if others bring up the shows I'm thinking off haha
DVcXRyP.png
Pound Puppies. I know there’s newer version of it (but its rubbish), im referring to the old stuff i used to watch as a kid.
Pound Puppies. I know there’s newer version of it (but its rubbish), im referring to the old stuff i used to watch as a kid.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who ever watched the show Little Bill. No one I've talked to seems to know it. I know it's now in bad taste to admit you like anything that Bill Cosby produced, but I adored that show as a kid.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who ever watched the show Little Bill. No one I've talked to seems to know it. I know it's now in bad taste to admit you like anything that Bill Cosby produced, but I adored that show as a kid.
[quote name="idividedbyzero" date="2020-02-03 02:43:46" ] Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who ever watched the show Little Bill. No one I've talked to seems to know it. I know it's now in bad taste to admit you like anything that Bill Cosby produced, but I adored that show as a kid. [/quote] Yoooo, I remember that show! I never really watched it much, but I have heard of it. As far as it goes for shows no one talks about, no one talks about the original 1984 Voltron, they only talk about the new one. Now, the newer one was pretty good, but I love the original more, haha.
idividedbyzero wrote on 2020-02-03 02:43:46:
Yoooo, I remember that show! I never really watched it much, but I have heard of it.

As far as it goes for shows no one talks about, no one talks about the original 1984 Voltron, they only talk about the new one. Now, the newer one was pretty good, but I love the original more, haha.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
A show called Forever Knight back in the early 90's. I believe it was a Canadian show but it also aired in the states. Anyway it was a cop show but with vampires. It was awesome. [img]https://bloody-disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/forever-knight-dvd.png[/img]
A show called Forever Knight back in the early 90's. I believe it was a Canadian show but it also aired in the states. Anyway it was a cop show but with vampires. It was awesome.
forever-knight-dvd.png
XriSV9h.gif
The kid's show Stanley. It used to air on Disney and was about a boy and his goldfish, dog, and cat exploring nature in his backyard.

I dont remember much more than that but i know it exists and nobody else seems to remember it.
The kid's show Stanley. It used to air on Disney and was about a boy and his goldfish, dog, and cat exploring nature in his backyard.

I dont remember much more than that but i know it exists and nobody else seems to remember it.
ANIMAL

MECHANICALS
ANIMAL

MECHANICALS
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
The Upside-down Show? anyone??
The Upside-down Show? anyone??
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[center]Angry Beavers! [img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/DeQUbo8AxO9Ve/giphy.gif[/img]
Angry Beavers!

giphy.gif
td9UiZS.png
Frog Hollow

This was a children's show that was produced and aired local to me as a child. VERY low budget and very small reach, but I loved it! Through an odd set of circumstances, I actually got to be on the show once. (Yes, I have a copy and no, you can't see it)
Frog Hollow

This was a children's show that was produced and aired local to me as a child. VERY low budget and very small reach, but I loved it! Through an odd set of circumstances, I actually got to be on the show once. (Yes, I have a copy and no, you can't see it)
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31