Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If You Could Have Two Usernames...
1 2 3 4
What would be your second username be? Apart from the one you're already using?

For me, it'd either be Volucris or TheCreature (maybe Lavenza or Walton instead)(I love dinosaurs but some of my favorites have too long of names)(Also not going to use my OC's names, apart from Req)

Requacy is already a special user for me, along with being the name of my fursona. It has references to different things I like, such as nature and dragons, through its strange origins. However, it would be cool to have two usernames~

Volucris is an extension of Requacy, and one of my favorite Latin words (alongside Draco and Prodigium). It is a third declension word, which I (if I remember correctly) roughy translate to "bird" "flying creature" or "winged beast", which not only fits Req well, but also connects to my love of dinosaurs.

TheCreature (or Walton or Lavenza) is a reference to how, on Flight Rising, we already have a Frankenstein and a Clerval, so I needed to balance it out. Frankenstein, alongside Jurassic Park, Shark Week, and Steve Irwin, are the reasons I love science and nature and animals so much, and I wouldn't be whatever I am today without them. Considering we already have a few sharks, crocodiles, and an Indoraptor on Flight Rising, I think one of those three names would be a nice homage to the book (and its adaptions) that helped to make me fall in love with science.
What would be your second username be? Apart from the one you're already using?

For me, it'd either be Volucris or TheCreature (maybe Lavenza or Walton instead)(I love dinosaurs but some of my favorites have too long of names)(Also not going to use my OC's names, apart from Req)

Requacy is already a special user for me, along with being the name of my fursona. It has references to different things I like, such as nature and dragons, through its strange origins. However, it would be cool to have two usernames~

Volucris is an extension of Requacy, and one of my favorite Latin words (alongside Draco and Prodigium). It is a third declension word, which I (if I remember correctly) roughy translate to "bird" "flying creature" or "winged beast", which not only fits Req well, but also connects to my love of dinosaurs.

TheCreature (or Walton or Lavenza) is a reference to how, on Flight Rising, we already have a Frankenstein and a Clerval, so I needed to balance it out. Frankenstein, alongside Jurassic Park, Shark Week, and Steve Irwin, are the reasons I love science and nature and animals so much, and I wouldn't be whatever I am today without them. Considering we already have a few sharks, crocodiles, and an Indoraptor on Flight Rising, I think one of those three names would be a nice homage to the book (and its adaptions) that helped to make me fall in love with science.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
worm or wormie.

my two online personas are babie and worm. i would be babie on cs but SOMEONE already has it.
worm or wormie.

my two online personas are babie and worm. i would be babie on cs but SOMEONE already has it.
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
My first would be Winterspell but someone already has that name. XD
My first would be Winterspell but someone already has that name. XD
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
PlantFeathers since it's my UN on pretty much every other site I use.
PlantFeathers since it's my UN on pretty much every other site I use.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I really wish I could have Harvest for myself, especially since the person with the name hasn't been online in literal years and has no dragons.

But if I had to pick an original name I use sometimes, it'd have to be ChipsOutdoors.
I really wish I could have Harvest for myself, especially since the person with the name hasn't been online in literal years and has no dragons.

But if I had to pick an original name I use sometimes, it'd have to be ChipsOutdoors.
Either firefeather263 since it's the other username I use everywhere, or Timebender to match the one deity dragon in my lair. would three usernames be an option? :0
Either firefeather263 since it's the other username I use everywhere, or Timebender to match the one deity dragon in my lair. would three usernames be an option? :0
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Drowning.
Drowning.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Iamafool
because sometimes i am....
Iamafool
because sometimes i am....
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
makara/makaras because i am nothing if not a clown at heart
makara/makaras because i am nothing if not a clown at heart
Sometimes I hear a random word and think “wow, i want that to be my username”. So let me introduce you to my long list of random words that i’d take on as my username.

- varian (this is more of what i would prefer my current username to be. sadly, it is taken and i will never forgive the person who beat me to it)
- hamilton
- tangled
- fallacy
- python
- requiem
- succulents
- chaos
- heights

Sometimes I hear a random word and think “wow, i want that to be my username”. So let me introduce you to my long list of random words that i’d take on as my username.

- varian (this is more of what i would prefer my current username to be. sadly, it is taken and i will never forgive the person who beat me to it)
- hamilton
- tangled
- fallacy
- python
- requiem
- succulents
- chaos
- heights

laV4cLs.gif
1 2 3 4