Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Underrated youtubers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
third for RT. hilarious videos. really deserves at least a look

also failboat. absolutely great fun, memey lets player. always makes me laugh, gotta admit. i know i need to catch up with his pokemon sword nuzlocke.

and i'm def. checking out salmence, you had me at 'pmd playthrough'.
third for RT. hilarious videos. really deserves at least a look

also failboat. absolutely great fun, memey lets player. always makes me laugh, gotta admit. i know i need to catch up with his pokemon sword nuzlocke.

and i'm def. checking out salmence, you had me at 'pmd playthrough'.
ill also second rtgame, scott the woz, whoisthisgit, nick robinson, scruffy and failboat! one post mentioned thomas game docs and it sounds interesting i gotta check it out

actually looking at my subscriptions. holy HELL did i write a HUGE list and the vast majority of it is video game related whoops. there is no way theyre All underrated either
  • pjiggles makes some dam interesting smash bros videos!!!
  • game maker's toolkit makes super interesting and imformative game design videos!
  • ceave gaming is just charming and has a ton of really neat smm2 stufff!
  • shesez has boundary break, "where we basically take the camera anywhere we want and we try to find secrets and hidden discoveries to some of our favorite games" and its neat too!
  • not sure nitrorad is really considered underrated but i wanna mention him anyway because hes like one of my favorite channels on ytutube ever!!! he makes imformative game reviews with Just the right amount of humor and theyre just so chill. everything is easily understandable. im a big fan
  • oh speaking of game reviews.. raycevick makes like, hour long reviews that are Super informative!! i love that kinda stuff! check out
  • summoning salt Incredible speedrun related videos!
  • new frame plus is on game animation and its very interesting
  • akfamilyhome has the best tweets but anyway its just neat lil video game things!
  • OH OH TIERZOO it is So good. its like. tierlists for real loyf biology. Super interesting
  • NAKEYJAKEY... super chill, videos mostly on video games.. theres a certain charm to these
  • lgr is also chill and makes videos on pc stuff (and also pc video games HDFGHLK)
  • smallant1 has speedrun/challenge run highlights and such for mario odyssey, zelda botw, etc! theyre pretty fun
  • caddicarus i wouldnt consider underrated either but wahtever. he also makes game reviews, but more humorous, the humor is kinda nasty at times keep it in minid but i enjoy the videos a ton still. currently bingewatching these
  • pannenkoek2012 Lots of interesting stuff on mario 64 specifically. and yes theres way more to this channel than just parallel universes and half a presses and building up speed for 12 hours...

• langfocus makes a ton of interesting videos on languages!
  • journey to the microcosmos ohhh.. very interesting vidfeos on microbes and such!! these are also super chill!!
  • saberspark makes kinda, reviews of cartoons and animated movies etc! its pretty interesting
ill also second rtgame, scott the woz, whoisthisgit, nick robinson, scruffy and failboat! one post mentioned thomas game docs and it sounds interesting i gotta check it out

actually looking at my subscriptions. holy HELL did i write a HUGE list and the vast majority of it is video game related whoops. there is no way theyre All underrated either
  • pjiggles makes some dam interesting smash bros videos!!!
  • game maker's toolkit makes super interesting and imformative game design videos!
  • ceave gaming is just charming and has a ton of really neat smm2 stufff!
  • shesez has boundary break, "where we basically take the camera anywhere we want and we try to find secrets and hidden discoveries to some of our favorite games" and its neat too!
  • not sure nitrorad is really considered underrated but i wanna mention him anyway because hes like one of my favorite channels on ytutube ever!!! he makes imformative game reviews with Just the right amount of humor and theyre just so chill. everything is easily understandable. im a big fan
  • oh speaking of game reviews.. raycevick makes like, hour long reviews that are Super informative!! i love that kinda stuff! check out
  • summoning salt Incredible speedrun related videos!
  • new frame plus is on game animation and its very interesting
  • akfamilyhome has the best tweets but anyway its just neat lil video game things!
  • OH OH TIERZOO it is So good. its like. tierlists for real loyf biology. Super interesting
  • NAKEYJAKEY... super chill, videos mostly on video games.. theres a certain charm to these
  • lgr is also chill and makes videos on pc stuff (and also pc video games HDFGHLK)
  • smallant1 has speedrun/challenge run highlights and such for mario odyssey, zelda botw, etc! theyre pretty fun
  • caddicarus i wouldnt consider underrated either but wahtever. he also makes game reviews, but more humorous, the humor is kinda nasty at times keep it in minid but i enjoy the videos a ton still. currently bingewatching these
  • pannenkoek2012 Lots of interesting stuff on mario 64 specifically. and yes theres way more to this channel than just parallel universes and half a presses and building up speed for 12 hours...

• langfocus makes a ton of interesting videos on languages!
  • journey to the microcosmos ohhh.. very interesting vidfeos on microbes and such!! these are also super chill!!
  • saberspark makes kinda, reviews of cartoons and animated movies etc! its pretty interesting
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2020-01-20 12:01:26" ] caddicarus i wouldnt consider underrated either but wahtever. he also makes game reviews, but more humorous, the humor is kinda nasty at times keep it in minid but i enjoy the videos a ton still. currently bingewatching these [/quote] TWOOOO POINT FIIIIVE DEEEEEEE!!! Also may I add: [LIST] [*]DiGi Valentine. Real cool dude, knows about my favorite obscure games like NiGHTS and Klonoa. I like him. [*]Overly Sarcastic Productions. They do animatic summaries of mythology, literature and history in a way that my snarky teen brain can understand. Not to mention their DiVine series, which is basically vines starring the gods and other mythological beings. [*]The Dragon Girl 27. I know her from summer camp. She makes Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem and JJBA related shitposts. [*]TheHumbleNoob. Ever wanted to watch a cockney screaming at games? Well, now you can! [*]Maddison Bush. An original southern take on the average YouTube content. [*]kmljkmljkl. Just memes, in case I want to turn my brain off. [*]ma ko. Who else would be brave enough to keep an otter as a pet? [/LIST]
PixelSpiral wrote on 2020-01-20 12:01:26:
caddicarus i wouldnt consider underrated either but wahtever. he also makes game reviews, but more humorous, the humor is kinda nasty at times keep it in minid but i enjoy the videos a ton still. currently bingewatching these

TWOOOO POINT FIIIIVE DEEEEEEE!!!

Also may I add:
  • DiGi Valentine. Real cool dude, knows about my favorite obscure games like NiGHTS and Klonoa. I like him.
  • Overly Sarcastic Productions. They do animatic summaries of mythology, literature and history in a way that my snarky teen brain can understand. Not to mention their DiVine series, which is basically vines starring the gods and other mythological beings.
  • The Dragon Girl 27. I know her from summer camp. She makes Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem and JJBA related *********.
  • TheHumbleNoob. Ever wanted to watch a cockney screaming at games? Well, now you can!
  • Maddison Bush. An original southern take on the average YouTube content.
  • kmljkmljkl. Just memes, in case I want to turn my brain off.
  • ma ko. Who else would be brave enough to keep an otter as a pet?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
serpadesign, makes beautiful bioactive enclosures for his animals such as frogs and geckos and snakes, aquariums with live plants, moss gardens, and other projects with "living" materials. Excellent if you enjoy nature and animals and beautiful creations. He takes you through all his builds step by step, showing you all his methods and materials. His videos are crazy relaxing to watch
serpadesign, makes beautiful bioactive enclosures for his animals such as frogs and geckos and snakes, aquariums with live plants, moss gardens, and other projects with "living" materials. Excellent if you enjoy nature and animals and beautiful creations. He takes you through all his builds step by step, showing you all his methods and materials. His videos are crazy relaxing to watch
tumblr_p2igbpsXZ01s1rufio1_250.gif
micah
he/him
don't touch me I will lose my powers
be kind to everyone
you will play half life now λ
Idk if they are underrated, but for video game stuff I enjoy MattMcmuscles and WoolieVersus...basically the Super Best Friends post breakup channels. Matt's on one and Woolie & Pat's podcast (CastleSuperBeast) is on the other one

I also have a lot of like...film analysis channels subbed but if I had to pick one underrated one, Ryan Hollinger has good horror videos. 8D

Additionally I don't see anyone everrr talk about ambient music channels but Cryochamber and Iron Cthulu Apocalypse have really great dark ambient tracks that I put on all the time when i'm doing art
Idk if they are underrated, but for video game stuff I enjoy MattMcmuscles and WoolieVersus...basically the Super Best Friends post breakup channels. Matt's on one and Woolie & Pat's podcast (CastleSuperBeast) is on the other one

I also have a lot of like...film analysis channels subbed but if I had to pick one underrated one, Ryan Hollinger has good horror videos. 8D

Additionally I don't see anyone everrr talk about ambient music channels but Cryochamber and Iron Cthulu Apocalypse have really great dark ambient tracks that I put on all the time when i'm doing art
UEKFohX.png
[quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2020-01-20 04:20:14" ] Kaif, RTGame, CallMeKevin, Indiemaus, Manly (can't put his full name due to language), SovietWomble, TomatoGaming... All are hilarious let's players for different reasons, and all of them deserve more love. [/quote] Gonna have to second RTGame and CallMeKevin, because [i]yes.[/i] ABD Illustrates is a fairly underrated/small youtuber (yes, i think about 300k subscribers is small). [i]Beautiful[/i] art.
SheridanCharon wrote on 2020-01-20 04:20:14:
Kaif, RTGame, CallMeKevin, Indiemaus, Manly (can't put his full name due to language), SovietWomble, TomatoGaming...

All are hilarious let's players for different reasons, and all of them deserve more love.

Gonna have to second RTGame and CallMeKevin, because yes.

ABD Illustrates is a fairly underrated/small youtuber (yes, i think about 300k subscribers is small). Beautiful art.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
[center][font=copperplate] [size=5]Vindsvept makes amazing music! [/size] [img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgKdWz6j5A10_ivs2SPBmi-fEDbpi-0cN147Xw4aeKIkE-gFVL9Uflhjsp50D7xw&s.png[/img] My personal favorite is Untamed. All their works are great though. [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yKizp0pDFtA/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

Vindsvept makes amazing music!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgKdWz6j5A10_ivs2SPBmi-fEDbpi-0cN147Xw4aeKIkE-gFVL9Uflhjsp50D7xw&s.png

My personal favorite is Untamed.
All their works are great though.

maxresdefault.jpg
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Seconding JohneAwesome! (Though I'm not exactly sure he's underrated)

I would like to mention xIIL3GENDARY Zetsubou (AKA Nate and Jess) who despite the painful to type username, are two really good gaming youtubers!
Seconding JohneAwesome! (Though I'm not exactly sure he's underrated)

I would like to mention xIIL3GENDARY Zetsubou (AKA Nate and Jess) who despite the painful to type username, are two really good gaming youtubers!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
I watch a lot of true crime-related videos, though they're all far from tiny and obscure channels. That said, Georgia Marie and Gabulosis are definitely more obscure than the others I enjoy.

Gabulosis covers a lot of cold cases, but also a lot of haunted places and old Hollywood tragedies/scandals/conspiracy theories.

Georgia Marie has a decent mix of cold cases, solved ones and Jane/John Does. She's also branching out into covering certain historical topics that I also love! Her video about Stonewall is great.

For gaming stuff, xwynns and Decoherent make absolutely spectacular Rimworld videos. Their content has different flavors though; I'd say that xwynns plays with more of an emphasis on making cool bases and the colonists themselves while Deco is a bit more strategic in the way he plays. One might float your boat more than the other, you know? Modi Operandus used to make Rimworld videos too, though it's been a while.

I could keep going, of course! I have a lot of niche interests and the people making videos about the stuff I like are small channels as a result of that.
I watch a lot of true crime-related videos, though they're all far from tiny and obscure channels. That said, Georgia Marie and Gabulosis are definitely more obscure than the others I enjoy.

Gabulosis covers a lot of cold cases, but also a lot of haunted places and old Hollywood tragedies/scandals/conspiracy theories.

Georgia Marie has a decent mix of cold cases, solved ones and Jane/John Does. She's also branching out into covering certain historical topics that I also love! Her video about Stonewall is great.

For gaming stuff, xwynns and Decoherent make absolutely spectacular Rimworld videos. Their content has different flavors though; I'd say that xwynns plays with more of an emphasis on making cool bases and the colonists themselves while Deco is a bit more strategic in the way he plays. One might float your boat more than the other, you know? Modi Operandus used to make Rimworld videos too, though it's been a while.

I could keep going, of course! I have a lot of niche interests and the people making videos about the stuff I like are small channels as a result of that.
Ask a Mortician.
OKAY OKAY before you raise your nose it's not what you think it is! Shes a funny gal who makes funny educational stuff about the history of death in cultures around the world and has changed the way I look on life tbh :)
Ask a Mortician.
OKAY OKAY before you raise your nose it's not what you think it is! Shes a funny gal who makes funny educational stuff about the history of death in cultures around the world and has changed the way I look on life tbh :)
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7