Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Does anyone still play AnimalCrossing NL
1 2
Hello
I decided to get on my animal crossing new leaf today since i have not got on it in awhile.

I was just wondering If anyone still plays it or if they have been on it lately.

(hopefully none of my animals moved away)
Hello
I decided to get on my animal crossing new leaf today since i have not got on it in awhile.

I was just wondering If anyone still plays it or if they have been on it lately.

(hopefully none of my animals moved away)
2020-01-18.pngTEST.pngtest%252B123.png
@flyingcat111

I still play it. I started a new town about a year ago and it's been going well. Though I still need the torch PWP to start developing it. I plan to keep playing it even after I buy New Horizons.

In fact I still regularly play City Folk and sometimes Gamecube.
@flyingcat111

I still play it. I started a new town about a year ago and it's been going well. Though I still need the torch PWP to start developing it. I plan to keep playing it even after I buy New Horizons.

In fact I still regularly play City Folk and sometimes Gamecube.
giphy.gif
i want to start playing nl again (alongside my pokemon games) but unfortunately, my charger isn't working for my 3ds, and i don't know if it's the charger or the charging port on the 3ds itself

im also too poor to buy a new charger, and im not even sure whether or not it'd be worth it (if my 3ds' charging port is busted)

i am, however, excited for new horizons to come out!! like im so gonna play the heck out of it :3c
i want to start playing nl again (alongside my pokemon games) but unfortunately, my charger isn't working for my 3ds, and i don't know if it's the charger or the charging port on the 3ds itself

im also too poor to buy a new charger, and im not even sure whether or not it'd be worth it (if my 3ds' charging port is busted)

i am, however, excited for new horizons to come out!! like im so gonna play the heck out of it :3c
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
@ClockEmpire
Oh cool : D

oh btw one of my villagers did move but there were the one i was like EHHHHHH about so that's fine : )
@ClockEmpire
Oh cool : D

oh btw one of my villagers did move but there were the one i was like EHHHHHH about so that's fine : )
@kryptidkoffee

Oof, it might be the charger it's self since I have a charger that acts up it int's not at the right angle

but at the same time I had a dsi that did not charge when plugged in and i'm not sure it was the charge or not

i kinda wish i did not sent that dis back to gamestop since the dsi have pokemon black and white design on it which makes me sad
(plus it had an animation program on it )
@kryptidkoffee

Oof, it might be the charger it's self since I have a charger that acts up it int's not at the right angle

but at the same time I had a dsi that did not charge when plugged in and i'm not sure it was the charge or not

i kinda wish i did not sent that dis back to gamestop since the dsi have pokemon black and white design on it which makes me sad
(plus it had an animation program on it )
@kryptidkoffee
I still play but usually only on event days now.
@kryptidkoffee
I still play but usually only on event days now.
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
I have a lot of villagers I love in my village

If any of them move I would probably cry
I have a lot of villagers I love in my village

If any of them move I would probably cry
I havent played in a while and Im to ashamed to pick it back up
I havent played in a while and Im to ashamed to pick it back up
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
@PearlConnor

same i was kinda scared of villagers moving, but thinks worked out
@PearlConnor

same i was kinda scared of villagers moving, but thinks worked out
I've been playing it again but probably only up until new horizons comes out. a few of my favorite villagers moved away and I'm real sad about it, but I suppose that's kind of just part of the Animal Crossing lyfe
I've been playing it again but probably only up until new horizons comes out. a few of my favorite villagers moved away and I'm real sad about it, but I suppose that's kind of just part of the Animal Crossing lyfe
-Lemon, the keeper of all citrus kind

always overwhelmingly overwhelmed

Very open to chatting with anyone about anything ever.

If you want me to see your reply, please ping me!
1 2