Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | anyone else here like BFB?
1 2 3
@dexianne yeah it is complicated but linear at least. bfb’s is kind of all over the place, but i love it. it’s like an organized chaos.
@dexianne yeah it is complicated but linear at least. bfb’s is kind of all over the place, but i love it. it’s like an organized chaos.
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
@crashingkittens

Forget organized it's chaotic chaos most of the time haha, but that's what makes it entertaining. Compared to BFDI it's a lot more lawless and frenzied. I'm pretty sure most of the chaotic energy is from Four.
@crashingkittens

Forget organized it's chaotic chaos most of the time haha, but that's what makes it entertaining. Compared to BFDI it's a lot more lawless and frenzied. I'm pretty sure most of the chaotic energy is from Four.
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

@dexianne oh it absolutely is from four. and the fact that there are ~64 contestants..... which team is your favorite?
@dexianne oh it absolutely is from four. and the fact that there are ~64 contestants..... which team is your favorite?
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
@crashingkittens

Oh gosh that's quite the number,, I knew there were a lot more contestants in BFB but man! My favorite team is either Death P.A.C.T or Free Food. Death P.A.C.T is just hilarious to watch, and Free Food is an awesome team name. Hbu?
@crashingkittens

Oh gosh that's quite the number,, I knew there were a lot more contestants in BFB but man! My favorite team is either Death P.A.C.T or Free Food. Death P.A.C.T is just hilarious to watch, and Free Food is an awesome team name. Hbu?
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

@dexianne i’d go with either the losers or [eight names said at once]. the losers just feel like a bunch of college roommates and all of 8 names just radiates dysfunctional lesbian energy
@dexianne i’d go with either the losers or [eight names said at once]. the losers just feel like a bunch of college roommates and all of 8 names just radiates dysfunctional lesbian energy
*barges in* HEY SISTERS

anyway hello i love team keysmash and one look at my hibernal den shows i might have a problem.

update: i just realized stoat made this thread. we just keep discovering each other as we both scream about bfdi
*barges in* HEY SISTERS

anyway hello i love team keysmash and one look at my hibernal den shows i might have a problem.

update: i just realized stoat made this thread. we just keep discovering each other as we both scream about bfdi
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Edelgard oh??? who are you :0
@Edelgard oh??? who are you :0
i'm owu, also known as yoyleblake on twitter! i remember you and we're mutuals
i'm owu, also known as yoyleblake on twitter! i remember you and we're mutuals
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@edelgard oh!!! hi!!!
@edelgard oh!!! hi!!!
did someone say bfb? :>
did someone say bfb? :>
1 2 3