Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | anyone else here like BFB?
1 2 3
title says all. if you don’t know, bfb (or battle for dream island) is a web show on youtube by jacknjellify. the premise is similar to shows like total drama or survivor, but the contestants are all inanimate objects, and the show tends to be a lot less grounded in reality and sometimes surreal or dark. it is a pretty weird show but i like it, and i’m wondering if i’m alone on that here.....
here’s the link to the first episode of the most recent season, if anyone‘s curious.
title says all. if you don’t know, bfb (or battle for dream island) is a web show on youtube by jacknjellify. the premise is similar to shows like total drama or survivor, but the contestants are all inanimate objects, and the show tends to be a lot less grounded in reality and sometimes surreal or dark. it is a pretty weird show but i like it, and i’m wondering if i’m alone on that here.....
here’s the link to the first episode of the most recent season, if anyone‘s curious.
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
@crashingkittens

I didn't expect to see another fan here! I've been following the BFDI and BFB series for a pretty long time and It's one of my favorite animated webseries on Youtube. Have you seen Inanimate Insanity as well? It's also an inanimate object reality show series similar to BFB. If you haven't I would suggest you checking it out, it's really good.
@crashingkittens

I didn't expect to see another fan here! I've been following the BFDI and BFB series for a pretty long time and It's one of my favorite animated webseries on Youtube. Have you seen Inanimate Insanity as well? It's also an inanimate object reality show series similar to BFB. If you haven't I would suggest you checking it out, it's really good.
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

@Dexianne i have seen inanimate insanity!!! i’m not as involved in it as bfb but i still think it’s pretty amazing :) who’s your favorite contestant in both series?
@Dexianne i have seen inanimate insanity!!! i’m not as involved in it as bfb but i still think it’s pretty amazing :) who’s your favorite contestant in both series?
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
@crashingkittens

Blocky as my favorite BFB contestant because he is hilarious. He was a bit mean in the earlier episodes but him and snowball are just so funny to watch x) Also, Blocky's Funny Doings International.

Knife is for sure my favorite II contestant. He looks like a though guy but he's such a sweetheart. How about you? Who's your favorite from each show? :)
@crashingkittens

Blocky as my favorite BFB contestant because he is hilarious. He was a bit mean in the earlier episodes but him and snowball are just so funny to watch x) Also, Blocky's Funny Doings International.

Knife is for sure my favorite II contestant. He looks like a though guy but he's such a sweetheart. How about you? Who's your favorite from each show? :)

@dexianne that’s valid! personally my favorite contestant is lollipop akdhfjsjfjs she is a little snooty but i don’t think she’s that mean :” my favorite ii contestant is either suitcase, lightbulb or paintbrush!! suitcase is just a huge sweetie and paintbrush helped me with figuring myself out, and it’s hard for me to not like lightbulb.
@dexianne that’s valid! personally my favorite contestant is lollipop akdhfjsjfjs she is a little snooty but i don’t think she’s that mean :” my favorite ii contestant is either suitcase, lightbulb or paintbrush!! suitcase is just a huge sweetie and paintbrush helped me with figuring myself out, and it’s hard for me to not like lightbulb.
@crashingkittens

I'm not one to use twitter lingo but we stan suitcase. I have so much love for suitcase and paintbrush,, the writers wrote them so well and yes suitcase is the biggest cinnamon roll <333
@crashingkittens

I'm not one to use twitter lingo but we stan suitcase. I have so much love for suitcase and paintbrush,, the writers wrote them so well and yes suitcase is the biggest cinnamon roll <333

@dexianne suitcase is so cute she’s like my daughter.....id die for her
@dexianne suitcase is so cute she’s like my daughter.....id die for her
@crashingkittens

I, too, would gladly die for suitcase as well ;o; Episode 11 of Season 2 made me respect her so much more. Tbh I didn't pay attention to her back when s2 started but it's been like years since and my goodness I love her so much. I mean, If you dislike suitcase then are we even watching the same show??
@crashingkittens

I, too, would gladly die for suitcase as well ;o; Episode 11 of Season 2 made me respect her so much more. Tbh I didn't pay attention to her back when s2 started but it's been like years since and my goodness I love her so much. I mean, If you dislike suitcase then are we even watching the same show??

@dexianne i feel like most people who dislike suitcase do because she’s too “whiny” or “depressed” but she clearly has some issues going on.....i hope we learn more about her honestly
@dexianne i feel like most people who dislike suitcase do because she’s too “whiny” or “depressed” but she clearly has some issues going on.....i hope we learn more about her honestly
@crashingkittens

It'd be great if the writers could tell us more about her in episode 14, but there was so much going on in the latest episode so I donno.This show's plot is so complicated sometimes and I love it.
@crashingkittens

It'd be great if the writers could tell us more about her in episode 14, but there was so much going on in the latest episode so I donno.This show's plot is so complicated sometimes and I love it.

1 2 3