Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Meet My Ball Python
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
SUCH WONDERFUL NOODLES IN THIS THREAD!! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
SUCH WONDERFUL NOODLES IN THIS THREAD!!
Omg this is so wholesome and I love these noodles. May I be added to the pinglist?

I love snakes so much and I hope to own one someday! Everyone in the house I live in right now are absolutely TERRIFIED of snakes lol, so when I move out I'm definitely going to jump on it.
Omg this is so wholesome and I love these noodles. May I be added to the pinglist?

I love snakes so much and I hope to own one someday! Everyone in the house I live in right now are absolutely TERRIFIED of snakes lol, so when I move out I'm definitely going to jump on it.
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0Dvlzqq.jpg[/img] [i]He refused to look at the camera, so here's Solaris looking at the wall.[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sXntpHl.jpg[/img] [i]Sassafras looks nice and shiny after his shed![/i] Just a quick update with some pictures! Sassafras shed last night with some help from me. I put him in a warm, damp pillowcase for about fifteen minutes, which softened up his old skin and helped him slough off his eye caps. Once he got the shed past his head, though, he struggled to get it off, so I gently removed it for him. Note that the shed has been ready to slough off for a few days prior, so he was not harmed when I removed it. Today, I fed Sassafras about 2 grams worth of F/T mouse. He was in a mood today and decided to drag the mouse around his enclosure, effectively covering it in aspen shavings which I had to pick off before he could eat his meal.
0Dvlzqq.jpg
He refused to look at the camera, so here's Solaris looking at the wall.

sXntpHl.jpg
Sassafras looks nice and shiny after his shed!

Just a quick update with some pictures! Sassafras shed last night with some help from me. I put him in a warm, damp pillowcase for about fifteen minutes, which softened up his old skin and helped him slough off his eye caps. Once he got the shed past his head, though, he struggled to get it off, so I gently removed it for him. Note that the shed has been ready to slough off for a few days prior, so he was not harmed when I removed it.
Today, I fed Sassafras about 2 grams worth of F/T mouse. He was in a mood today and decided to drag the mouse around his enclosure, effectively covering it in aspen shavings which I had to pick off before he could eat his meal.
@sciencesparrow @OrigamiCrane @PepperClove

Forgot to ping y'all for the above post.
@sciencesparrow @OrigamiCrane @PepperClove

Forgot to ping y'all for the above post.
@Tristonia

can i get on that pinglist? i love snakes and would love to get updates on yours
@Tristonia

can i get on that pinglist? i love snakes and would love to get updates on yours
Omgosh they’re so cute! <33 Ive always wanted a corn snake, but my mother’s petrified of snakes :,D
Omgosh they’re so cute! <33 Ive always wanted a corn snake, but my mother’s petrified of snakes :,D
f7i7H7L.png
bird, birdy, chirp
he/they/she
+3 fr time
just came back from a hiatus
sketch shop
- - - - - - - - - - -

pinglist bro
pinglist bro
i want a green garden snake for a pet and a leopard gecko
i want a green garden snake for a pet and a leopard gecko
Pinglist?
Pinglist?
TjUuheN.png
@sciencesparrow @OrigamiCrane @PepperClove @ShadowStorm1404 @Windowz @FivePebbles

Just a short Solaris-feeding-day update. I tried the same method that I used last week to get Solaris to eat F/T, but he turned his head away when I tried to put the mouse in his mouth. Because of this, he only ate a 7-gram mouse. I have six other live mice, but they are about the same size as the one that he ate tonight, so it would take several to fill him up. It is also impossible to buy live mice in my area right now due to COVID-19, so Solaris might just have to be on a diet for a couple weeks.
@sciencesparrow @OrigamiCrane @PepperClove @ShadowStorm1404 @Windowz @FivePebbles

Just a short Solaris-feeding-day update. I tried the same method that I used last week to get Solaris to eat F/T, but he turned his head away when I tried to put the mouse in his mouth. Because of this, he only ate a 7-gram mouse. I have six other live mice, but they are about the same size as the one that he ate tonight, so it would take several to fill him up. It is also impossible to buy live mice in my area right now due to COVID-19, so Solaris might just have to be on a diet for a couple weeks.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9