Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cavetown
1 2
Okay, I heccing love cavetown. I'm ftm and non-binary, so his songs hit hard.
My favorites:
- Dysphoric
- Devil town
- Green
- Talk to me
- Lemon boy
Okay, I heccing love cavetown. I'm ftm and non-binary, so his songs hit hard.
My favorites:
- Dysphoric
- Devil town
- Green
- Talk to me
- Lemon boy
GOD I love cavetown so much. My favourite at the moment is Pigeon but This Is Home, Boys Will Be Bugs, 888, and Devil Town V3 are very close behind.
GOD I love cavetown so much. My favourite at the moment is Pigeon but This Is Home, Boys Will Be Bugs, 888, and Devil Town V3 are very close behind.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Yes, hi i love Cavetown.

I’m really into Just Add Water, Banana Bread and Hug All Your Friends

Wholesome and good
Yes, hi i love Cavetown.

I’m really into Just Add Water, Banana Bread and Hug All Your Friends

Wholesome and good
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I'm a general fan, nothing too crazy though. (Even though I listen to cavetown on the daily pretty much.)
I'm a general fan, nothing too crazy though. (Even though I listen to cavetown on the daily pretty much.)
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
yesss Robbies music is so cool :-) esp as a trans man listening n understanding them FEELINGS and EMOTIONS
yesss Robbies music is so cool :-) esp as a trans man listening n understanding them FEELINGS and EMOTIONS
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
BWBB, Talk to Me, Just Add Water, Fool, This is Home, and Lemon Boy are all my favorites. I listen to Talk to Me when I'm particularly sad and want to feel comforted. I dunno, I just get kind of lonely sometimes.

He isn't my favorite artist, but I like his stuff.
BWBB, Talk to Me, Just Add Water, Fool, This is Home, and Lemon Boy are all my favorites. I listen to Talk to Me when I'm particularly sad and want to feel comforted. I dunno, I just get kind of lonely sometimes.

He isn't my favorite artist, but I like his stuff.
i love all of cavetown's music so much but green is definitely my favorite
i love all of cavetown's music so much but green is definitely my favorite
how do those work
Oh gosh Robbie is definetly one of my all time favourite artists
not to sound like a crazed fan but I've literally watched every vid he has up on youtube
I found him a while ago now and it's so sweet to watch him make his way through the world while still staying so true to himself I'm looking at you Conan Gray

Some of my fav songs have got to be Juliet, Talk to Me, Devil Town and Boys Will Be Bugs
Home is amazing too, especially that gorgeous music video!
Oh gosh Robbie is definetly one of my all time favourite artists
not to sound like a crazed fan but I've literally watched every vid he has up on youtube
I found him a while ago now and it's so sweet to watch him make his way through the world while still staying so true to himself I'm looking at you Conan Gray

Some of my fav songs have got to be Juliet, Talk to Me, Devil Town and Boys Will Be Bugs
Home is amazing too, especially that gorgeous music video!
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
oh mannn i'm a really big cavetown fan :,) i've seen him live in san francisco, and for my first concert ever that was pretty awesome, i was pretty close to the stage as well. he was really sweet and the crowd was super hyped, he had a little laptop on the corner of the stage playing looped videos of his cat fig which i thought was adorable, and we got to hear some songs he hadn't released yet (like things that make it warm, which is out now and i love it sooo much)

i think my favorite songs of his are 888, calpol, this is home, lemon boy, devil town, jack's song, snake and the prairie dogs, juliet, pigeon, and boys will be bugs! that's a whole lot but i just,, love robbie a lot hfjksdfkhkfj i swear i have almost all of his songs memorized i am a little bit of one of Those fans
oh mannn i'm a really big cavetown fan :,) i've seen him live in san francisco, and for my first concert ever that was pretty awesome, i was pretty close to the stage as well. he was really sweet and the crowd was super hyped, he had a little laptop on the corner of the stage playing looped videos of his cat fig which i thought was adorable, and we got to hear some songs he hadn't released yet (like things that make it warm, which is out now and i love it sooo much)

i think my favorite songs of his are 888, calpol, this is home, lemon boy, devil town, jack's song, snake and the prairie dogs, juliet, pigeon, and boys will be bugs! that's a whole lot but i just,, love robbie a lot hfjksdfkhkfj i swear i have almost all of his songs memorized i am a little bit of one of Those fans
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
me, reviving this thread because i like cavetown: [emoji=fae tongue size=2]
me, reviving this thread because i like cavetown:
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
1 2