Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | opinions on planes?
1 2 3 4 5
I love planes! I'm working towards my commercial pilot's license (age restrictions and costs stop me from taking the tests, but i've flown with a CFI a bit) to fly for a job
I love planes! I'm working towards my commercial pilot's license (age restrictions and costs stop me from taking the tests, but i've flown with a CFI a bit) to fly for a job

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
I love planes so much! From watching them to learning the types of passenger jets (I'm not really into small planes, just big ones!) and flying on them, I love it all!! Unfortunately I don't ride on planes a lot since my family doesn't vacation much, but I do live under a flight path which is pretty cool! I hear and see planes coming in to land or taking off all the time.
I love planes so much! From watching them to learning the types of passenger jets (I'm not really into small planes, just big ones!) and flying on them, I love it all!! Unfortunately I don't ride on planes a lot since my family doesn't vacation much, but I do live under a flight path which is pretty cool! I hear and see planes coming in to land or taking off all the time.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
i hate them sooo much. fear of speed, vehicles, and heights all in one LOL!

i went to berlin this summer, but since there’s no direct flights, we had a total of four flights, two there, two back. the flight from US to reykjavik and vice versa was 6ish hours, from reykjavik to germany was 3 or 4.

it was my first time flying. started freaking out when i saw HOW FAST THEY GO to take off. like what? you want me to get on that!!!? a big boy ***** took all my worries away, though. and since the airline had no idea what it was doing, i actually got bumped up to first class for my first flight ever, which i guess was nice.

however, my ***** stopped kicking in on the second or so flight, but i was fine. on the way back though, from berlin to iceland, my ***** didn’t kick in and i nearly had a panic attack during takeoff.

landing is by FAR better than taking off. i hate the feeling of going into the air and it made me feel lightheaded and completely terrified. with landing, it’s just boop and you’re done. i do hate the feeling of the plane dropping as it descends, though. also, flying over the ocean is terrifying, even though i know if you crash you’ll have a better chance of survival than if it was on land. but still!!!!

i hate them sooo much. fear of speed, vehicles, and heights all in one LOL!

i went to berlin this summer, but since there’s no direct flights, we had a total of four flights, two there, two back. the flight from US to reykjavik and vice versa was 6ish hours, from reykjavik to germany was 3 or 4.

it was my first time flying. started freaking out when i saw HOW FAST THEY GO to take off. like what? you want me to get on that!!!? a big boy ***** took all my worries away, though. and since the airline had no idea what it was doing, i actually got bumped up to first class for my first flight ever, which i guess was nice.

however, my ***** stopped kicking in on the second or so flight, but i was fine. on the way back though, from berlin to iceland, my ***** didn’t kick in and i nearly had a panic attack during takeoff.

landing is by FAR better than taking off. i hate the feeling of going into the air and it made me feel lightheaded and completely terrified. with landing, it’s just boop and you’re done. i do hate the feeling of the plane dropping as it descends, though. also, flying over the ocean is terrifying, even though i know if you crash you’ll have a better chance of survival than if it was on land. but still!!!!

y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/65793b48fa280826a9b3ee8c6936e445.png[/img]
65793b48fa280826a9b3ee8c6936e445.png
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
look scary, are expensive, and i will probably never go on one
look scary, are expensive, and i will probably never go on one
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
I've only ever been on a plane twice, when we went to visit my grandma. I don't remember much, but I do know that my mom told me to chew bubblegum when the plane was taking off.

Now though, the more I think about all the things that could go wrong, the more I really don't like planes. Boat/ships are just as bad. Just imagine something going wrong with the engine when you're flying over the ocean,,, or even flying over land. No, I don't like them. :L
I've only ever been on a plane twice, when we went to visit my grandma. I don't remember much, but I do know that my mom told me to chew bubblegum when the plane was taking off.

Now though, the more I think about all the things that could go wrong, the more I really don't like planes. Boat/ships are just as bad. Just imagine something going wrong with the engine when you're flying over the ocean,,, or even flying over land. No, I don't like them. :L
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
All I can say is that the F-series BF-109 is the most aesthetically pleasing planes to ever exist, change my mind.
All I can say is that the F-series BF-109 is the most aesthetically pleasing planes to ever exist, change my mind.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. ~ Samuel Adams
i'm pretty neutral on flying, but i love airports. it's always bustling with people coming and going. nothing seems real there haha
i'm pretty neutral on flying, but i love airports. it's always bustling with people coming and going. nothing seems real there haha
Going to and coming back from vacation is always stressful, especially the airport part.
I used to be super excited when the plane took off and was never worried when I was little but now I get anxious and worried, sometimes a lot and sometimes not too much. Just focusing on some activity during the flight helps a lot.
Going to and coming back from vacation is always stressful, especially the airport part.
I used to be super excited when the plane took off and was never worried when I was little but now I get anxious and worried, sometimes a lot and sometimes not too much. Just focusing on some activity during the flight helps a lot.
I think they’re pretty cool !! Then again, I’m planning on being an AME ^^’

They’re honestly really interesting! I’m working on disassembling one with my class and its ? P fascinating honestly
I think they’re pretty cool !! Then again, I’m planning on being an AME ^^’

They’re honestly really interesting! I’m working on disassembling one with my class and its ? P fascinating honestly
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
1 2 3 4 5