Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music artists you discovered on Youtube
1 2 3 4 5 6
YUNGBLUD and Grandson are my most recent discoveries. :D

YUNGBLUD and Grandson are my most recent discoveries. :D

Pre-Order Aberration Hatchlings Here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3118128
My favorite artist that I've found via YouTube is Halocene.
My favorite artist that I've found via YouTube is Halocene.
CnDLtFE.png
n4H37dx.png
GW180jv.png
LCqISMP.png
H0t7Ypl.png
wOi3Mpw.png
nnBylsC.png
J7D1quC.png
Pgv53XB.png
gziv3Ja.png
OrlEqVx.png
alMN0i2.png
DEtV6S6.png
Dodie Clark and Alestorm. Both polar opposites, both amazing.
Dodie Clark and Alestorm. Both polar opposites, both amazing.
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="Crevice" date="2019-12-09 18:03:12" ] - Bo en via Everyday [/quote] *Sheds a tear of joy*
Crevice wrote on 2019-12-09 18:03:12:
- Bo en via Everyday

*Sheds a tear of joy*
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Back in 2013, I discovered Uppermost through some "Chill music for Gaming" Playlist. They're more experimental nowadays but their songs still have this magic that makes you nostalgic, even when you never heard them before
Back in 2013, I discovered Uppermost through some "Chill music for Gaming" Playlist. They're more experimental nowadays but their songs still have this magic that makes you nostalgic, even when you never heard them before
OSPKX5l.png
Jex, Rival, Cadmium, Caravn, City Wolf, Karmaara, Haarper, and probably a lot more.

All of them have such unique voices and music styles (in their own ways), and City Wolf is relatively new and underrated, so I highly suggest y'all go listen to their stuff, it has such a unique sound (both his voice and the music style).

Found all of these artists on YT, and now the're part of my daily life.

My theory for things like this; see an interesting song-title? Click on it. Don't hesitate - if you don't like the song, move on, but if it sticks to you, you just found a new favorite song/artist.
Jex, Rival, Cadmium, Caravn, City Wolf, Karmaara, Haarper, and probably a lot more.

All of them have such unique voices and music styles (in their own ways), and City Wolf is relatively new and underrated, so I highly suggest y'all go listen to their stuff, it has such a unique sound (both his voice and the music style).

Found all of these artists on YT, and now the're part of my daily life.

My theory for things like this; see an interesting song-title? Click on it. Don't hesitate - if you don't like the song, move on, but if it sticks to you, you just found a new favorite song/artist.
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
Hmm. Waterflame: Not all are good IMO, but the ones that are, ARE GEMS! Secession Studios: Pretty good, covers practically everything. Kevin Macleod: Yes, he IS the one who does practically ALL the music on youtube, but some are really nice. OmegaFerretMusic: Makes some pretty kewl Terraria mod soundtracks. That's it [emoji=tundra laughing size=2]
Hmm.

Waterflame: Not all are good IMO, but the ones that are, ARE GEMS!

Secession Studios: Pretty good, covers practically everything.

Kevin Macleod: Yes, he IS the one who does practically ALL the music on youtube, but some are really nice.

OmegaFerretMusic: Makes some pretty kewl Terraria mod soundtracks.

That's it
unknown.png
wowaka... idk if this counts, but i also found out that of monsters and men came back via a youtube suggestion lol
wowaka... idk if this counts, but i also found out that of monsters and men came back via a youtube suggestion lol
rYp8BR7.png hi my name is Luka
my thread
sales
babies

*inhales*

WEATHERS
*inhales*

WEATHERS
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
Siames is one of my favorite bands, and I found them on YouTube last year. The Wolf and No Lullaby are worth checking out.
Siames is one of my favorite bands, and I found them on YouTube last year. The Wolf and No Lullaby are worth checking out.
man door hand hook car door
1 2 3 4 5 6