Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music artists you discovered on Youtube
1 2 3 4 5 6
Powerwolf

Sabaton

Beast in Black

Battle Beast

The H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society.

Exit Eden

Visions of Atlantis
Powerwolf

Sabaton

Beast in Black

Battle Beast

The H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society.

Exit Eden

Visions of Atlantis
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
  • Kishi Bashi
  • Cécile Corbel
  • The Hoosiers
  • The Oh Hellos
  • The Decemberists
  • Aurora (I found her in a Jon Lewis Christmas ad)
  • The Moody Blues (found them through a dubstep remix of one of their songs)
  • Kishi Bashi
  • Cécile Corbel
  • The Hoosiers
  • The Oh Hellos
  • The Decemberists
  • Aurora (I found her in a Jon Lewis Christmas ad)
  • The Moody Blues (found them through a dubstep remix of one of their songs)
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I found Mxmtoon and Girl in Red through Youtube. They came on one of the random mixed playlist things while I was in school and I was immediately in love haha. I've probably found more but I can't remember who exactly.
I found Mxmtoon and Girl in Red through Youtube. They came on one of the random mixed playlist things while I was in school and I was immediately in love haha. I've probably found more but I can't remember who exactly.
pYQ3oQC.giffire.png4yNzYyZ.gif
Hello There Fellow Adventurer
Cavetown and Conan Grey! although I'm not loving Cone's most recent songs tbh, the angst has quadrupled in the past year ^ ^'
I love how youtube lets you see people grow from making songs simply out of passion to them turning that into a whole career
Cavetown and Conan Grey! although I'm not loving Cone's most recent songs tbh, the angst has quadrupled in the past year ^ ^'
I love how youtube lets you see people grow from making songs simply out of passion to them turning that into a whole career
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
Sean Hogan, go look him up
Sean Hogan, go look him up
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Gorillaz. Saw "Humility" in my recommended and was like "huh, I like animation, and this video looks fun."

And now here we are. tbh I'm the living definition of an autistic special interest lol
Gorillaz. Saw "Humility" in my recommended and was like "huh, I like animation, and this video looks fun."

And now here we are. tbh I'm the living definition of an autistic special interest lol
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@EWSpirit
Vienna Teng is SO GOOD I love her stuff so much

@Madarakita
Sabaton is fantastic, I remember the day after I discovered them I listened to the Lost Battalion on loop lol

Anyways, almost all of my musical discoveries are via youtube these days! My top three are probably Alan Walker (electronic/dubstep kinda and I love his stuff with my entire heart holy crap), Florence + the Machine (Cosmic Love became my #4 favorite song of all time), and Lord Huron!
@EWSpirit
Vienna Teng is SO GOOD I love her stuff so much

@Madarakita
Sabaton is fantastic, I remember the day after I discovered them I listened to the Lost Battalion on loop lol

Anyways, almost all of my musical discoveries are via youtube these days! My top three are probably Alan Walker (electronic/dubstep kinda and I love his stuff with my entire heart holy crap), Florence + the Machine (Cosmic Love became my #4 favorite song of all time), and Lord Huron!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
hh kikuo

kikuo music is so unique and i love it. i think i've heard a song described as "soft accordion breakcore" and another as "cartoon dubstep" and if that doesn't say all you need to know about kikuo i don't know what will
hh kikuo

kikuo music is so unique and i love it. i think i've heard a song described as "soft accordion breakcore" and another as "cartoon dubstep" and if that doesn't say all you need to know about kikuo i don't know what will
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Probably all of the ones I listen too. xD

Most notably, STARSET, Project Vela, and RED
Probably all of the ones I listen too. xD

Most notably, STARSET, Project Vela, and RED
NBeoOgB.png
Not sure if this counts but Seth Everman

Please watch his content.

edit: also Lemon Demon, to an extent. I mostly contribute this to Spotify recommends but I found Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny on YouTube YEARS before I actually got into his other music so :S
Not sure if this counts but Seth Everman

Please watch his content.

edit: also Lemon Demon, to an extent. I mostly contribute this to Spotify recommends but I found Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny on YouTube YEARS before I actually got into his other music so :S
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6