Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music artists you discovered on Youtube
1 2 3 4 5 6
Are there any artists that you discovered thanks to Youtube?

Youtube showed me the amazing Alex Boye, and now I own all his music. Same with Karliene and Cruachan.
Are there any artists that you discovered thanks to Youtube?

Youtube showed me the amazing Alex Boye, and now I own all his music. Same with Karliene and Cruachan.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
vetrom, his instrumentals are R A D
vetrom, his instrumentals are R A D
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
Almost all of the artists I find, I find through YouTube recommended lol. Vienna Teng, ARIZONA, CHVRCHES, The Paper Kites, The Killers, everything really. Idk. I've been using YouTube for my music while I draw for literal years now so it tends to give me very good songs that I've never even heard of.
Almost all of the artists I find, I find through YouTube recommended lol. Vienna Teng, ARIZONA, CHVRCHES, The Paper Kites, The Killers, everything really. Idk. I've been using YouTube for my music while I draw for literal years now so it tends to give me very good songs that I've never even heard of.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
April Yang
April Yang
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
Shireen + Chelsea Wolfe where both youtube suggestion finds, both are VERY good
Shireen + Chelsea Wolfe where both youtube suggestion finds, both are VERY good
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Covenant, Seabound, and Billie Eilish, all of whom I adore. I found these through YouTube video suggestions while listening to other music. I found Covenant, specifically, through listening to Seabound songs, which amuses me. I'm sure there are others, but these are the ones that stand out to me.
Covenant, Seabound, and Billie Eilish, all of whom I adore. I found these through YouTube video suggestions while listening to other music. I found Covenant, specifically, through listening to Seabound songs, which amuses me. I'm sure there are others, but these are the ones that stand out to me.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
Mother Mother, their music is just *chefs kiss*
Mother Mother, their music is just *chefs kiss*
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
Oh Hiroshima. In Silence We Yearn was a pretty good discovery
Oh Hiroshima. In Silence We Yearn was a pretty good discovery
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
- Aviators
- City Wolf
- Mountains vs Machines
- Oh The Larceny
- The Everlove
- Pretty much anyone on the channels Common Sense or JennyMusic
- Aviators
- City Wolf
- Mountains vs Machines
- Oh The Larceny
- The Everlove
- Pretty much anyone on the channels Common Sense or JennyMusic
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Bo en
He has great potential and unique music. I greatly hope and pray that he sticks to his talent, because most obscure musicians with great potential make few soundtracks and eventually vanish.
Bo en
He has great potential and unique music. I greatly hope and pray that he sticks to his talent, because most obscure musicians with great potential make few soundtracks and eventually vanish.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible