Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Completely random facts about you
1 2 3 4
Hey all,

I've updated a few comments in this thread to remove facts that came a little too close to personal details. Remember that even if you are not stating it outright, giving enough information that someone could figure out your personal information is still not advised. This is for the safety of users, as the forums can be viewed by anyone who visits the site, regardless of whether or not they have a Flight Rising account.

That said:

- I have driven across the US by myself twice.
- All my home decor is nautical-themed.
Hey all,

I've updated a few comments in this thread to remove facts that came a little too close to personal details. Remember that even if you are not stating it outright, giving enough information that someone could figure out your personal information is still not advised. This is for the safety of users, as the forums can be viewed by anyone who visits the site, regardless of whether or not they have a Flight Rising account.

That said:

- I have driven across the US by myself twice.
- All my home decor is nautical-themed.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

-I hate my existence
-I have no accent at all (No boston, no souther, no new york, no british, no german, no austrailian. NOTHING- Although sometimes i do say ain't but lets not talk about that)
-I love drawing gore because it helps give me a sense of anatomy while doing something i love, drawing. It also helps with my emotions :)
-I do not believe in a god (Yes, shun me)
-I know about every single game I'm obsessed with, but I haven't even played them (The Isle, Detroit: Become Human, League of legends, Minecraft, etc.)
-I should be asleep
-Literally everyone has my middle name (I know like 4 people with it IN MY CLASSES AT SCHOOL)
-Felidae, Serpentes, and Corvid are best
-I am going to force my parents to let me get a job this year
-Its my birthday tomorrow (12/07/19) And im turning and age that will not be specified >:)
-You should shoot me a PM about art. It probably wont happen for 3 months, but you'll get it soon enough-
-I write too much
-I hate my existence
-I have no accent at all (No boston, no souther, no new york, no british, no german, no austrailian. NOTHING- Although sometimes i do say ain't but lets not talk about that)
-I love drawing gore because it helps give me a sense of anatomy while doing something i love, drawing. It also helps with my emotions :)
-I do not believe in a god (Yes, shun me)
-I know about every single game I'm obsessed with, but I haven't even played them (The Isle, Detroit: Become Human, League of legends, Minecraft, etc.)
-I should be asleep
-Literally everyone has my middle name (I know like 4 people with it IN MY CLASSES AT SCHOOL)
-Felidae, Serpentes, and Corvid are best
-I am going to force my parents to let me get a job this year
-Its my birthday tomorrow (12/07/19) And im turning and age that will not be specified >:)
-You should shoot me a PM about art. It probably wont happen for 3 months, but you'll get it soon enough-
-I write too much
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
- I got to feed and pet a tame crow recently! [emoji=raven size=1] - A battlescarred tabby cat whom I call Brutus loves to follow me home after work. Don't worry though, he's got an owner, and he's a really sweet rescue!! [emoji=heart size=1] - I was gifted a copy of Pokemon Sword recently, but I have no Switch to play it on. [emoji=sword size=1]
- I got to feed and pet a tame crow recently!

- A battlescarred tabby cat whom I call Brutus loves to follow me home after work. Don't worry though, he's got an owner, and he's a really sweet rescue!!

- I was gifted a copy of Pokemon Sword recently, but I have no Switch to play it on.
w7Z8MA5.png
- My music taste ranges from EDM to cheesy 80’s.

- I still sleep with 5 stuffed animals.

- I’m emotionally attached to dozens of fictional characters.
- My music taste ranges from EDM to cheesy 80’s.

- I still sleep with 5 stuffed animals.

- I’m emotionally attached to dozens of fictional characters.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
- i break reality to some extent and it lowkey concerns me.
- what the hell is a music taste, i listen to edm/rock/pop/lofi/etc, the whole lot; just don't give me country and we should be good
- i have yet to meet anyone else with my first name, though i feel like it'll happen at some point in my lifetime
- i break reality to some extent and it lowkey concerns me.
- what the hell is a music taste, i listen to edm/rock/pop/lofi/etc, the whole lot; just don't give me country and we should be good
- i have yet to meet anyone else with my first name, though i feel like it'll happen at some point in my lifetime
XgFzLz3.gif
- i enjoy reading tasteless fanfictions sometimes

- i can bend my thumb really... badly

- me n some of my friends have same first names and same middle names and... its really weird.. we're part of a cult... woo

- i want tiny alphys figurine....... shems baby
- i enjoy reading tasteless fanfictions sometimes

- i can bend my thumb really... badly

- me n some of my friends have same first names and same middle names and... its really weird.. we're part of a cult... woo

- i want tiny alphys figurine....... shems baby
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
- I named myself after a birb for no real reason except that rooks are aesthetic.

- I have no "real life" friends but it's okay because my online friends are awesome!

- I'm petrified of crane flies. Like, run away screaming level fear.

- I have a massive sweet tooth. Mmm sugar.

- I'm pretty eccentric in a lot of ways, but I don't really show it.

- I say ain't and y'all despite being British and having never been to the US. Why? Well, because why the hell not.

- I procrastinate too much. Guess what I'm doing right now.
- I named myself after a birb for no real reason except that rooks are aesthetic.

- I have no "real life" friends but it's okay because my online friends are awesome!

- I'm petrified of crane flies. Like, run away screaming level fear.

- I have a massive sweet tooth. Mmm sugar.

- I'm pretty eccentric in a lot of ways, but I don't really show it.

- I say ain't and y'all despite being British and having never been to the US. Why? Well, because why the hell not.

- I procrastinate too much. Guess what I'm doing right now.
- I'm missing a tooth on the left side of my mouth. It goes straight from my top left front tooth to my top left canine.

- My birthday is the summer solstice, which is also the birthday of Anna from frozen. A lame fact. I know.

- I go to Disney World a LOT with my family because its great. Same with six flags, to the point where my mom is sometimes called "Six Flags McDisney."

- I have a lot of stuffed animals. Don't judge.

- I binged the entirety of Star Vs. The Forces of Evil a little while ago

- I am very bad at paying attention, I'm stubborn, and can be a jerk without realising it

- I hate my actual name
- I'm missing a tooth on the left side of my mouth. It goes straight from my top left front tooth to my top left canine.

- My birthday is the summer solstice, which is also the birthday of Anna from frozen. A lame fact. I know.

- I go to Disney World a LOT with my family because its great. Same with six flags, to the point where my mom is sometimes called "Six Flags McDisney."

- I have a lot of stuffed animals. Don't judge.

- I binged the entirety of Star Vs. The Forces of Evil a little while ago

- I am very bad at paying attention, I'm stubborn, and can be a jerk without realising it

- I hate my actual name
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
- I tend to zone out a lot. Like, when I’m not working or distracted, it’s easy for me to just....stare at things and zone out .

-I adore Pokémon, especially the unova games ahhhh

-I really like smelling nice,,, a lot. I wear cologne almost every day.

-Speaking Of smelling, I’m quite sensitive to smells and textures but my eyesight and hearing are abysmal so

-I almost never express anything other than happiness at school and stuff and am rarely serious.

-i call people ‘buckaroo.’
- I tend to zone out a lot. Like, when I’m not working or distracted, it’s easy for me to just....stare at things and zone out .

-I adore Pokémon, especially the unova games ahhhh

-I really like smelling nice,,, a lot. I wear cologne almost every day.

-Speaking Of smelling, I’m quite sensitive to smells and textures but my eyesight and hearing are abysmal so

-I almost never express anything other than happiness at school and stuff and am rarely serious.

-i call people ‘buckaroo.’
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
1 2 3 4