Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Completely random facts about you
1 2 3 4
I share my maiden name and birthday with my sister in law... If I hadn't gotten married my brother would be married to someone with the same name and birth date as his sister.

I'm team sobble.

I hate hot fruit.
I share my maiden name and birthday with my sister in law... If I hadn't gotten married my brother would be married to someone with the same name and birth date as his sister.

I'm team sobble.

I hate hot fruit.
newsigniture2.png
- I share my birthday with my uncle
- My voice sounds androgynous
- I can speak some Chinese
- I share my birthday with my uncle
- My voice sounds androgynous
- I can speak some Chinese
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
- I’m left handed
- I share a birthday with Kurt Cobain
- I’ve literally been kicked in the head by a horse lol
- I am super protective
- I’m super wary and shy
- I really like dragons (big surprise lol)
- I have to end sentences with “lol” or they feel too serious
- I adore roleplay
- I have mild OCD
- I make long posts lmao
- I’m left handed
- I share a birthday with Kurt Cobain
- I’ve literally been kicked in the head by a horse lol
- I am super protective
- I’m super wary and shy
- I really like dragons (big surprise lol)
- I have to end sentences with “lol” or they feel too serious
- I adore roleplay
- I have mild OCD
- I make long posts lmao
Sincerely,

Kiaalta
~ I have bad anger issues but I have a hard time explaining how bad it is so no one knows

~ my favorite word is "shadow" and "broken" (broken shadows is such a good phrase and one of my favorites to throw into writing)

~ I love to draw gory dragons

~ I have four younger brothers
~ I have bad anger issues but I have a hard time explaining how bad it is so no one knows

~ my favorite word is "shadow" and "broken" (broken shadows is such a good phrase and one of my favorites to throw into writing)

~ I love to draw gory dragons

~ I have four younger brothers
+2 FR time
he/they
i almost drowned in a pool when i was 3 years old, when they pulled me out they thought i was already dead, i don't remember it tho.
i almost drowned in a pool when i was 3 years old, when they pulled me out they thought i was already dead, i don't remember it tho.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
-I have a terrible tendency of making friends for a short amount of time before ghosting them entirely. It's gotten really bad where I'll get really close to them and at some point believe that I'd grow old in that friend group or spend more time with them and then there's a rapid decrease in motivation and energy, which results in me never speaking to them again.

- People have called me mature for my age, and I very much disagree. I acknowledge some short comings I have, but I do not always strive to fix it.

- I believe in a strong sense of dutiful and justified honor. However, I do not think I've reached what I strive for, nor do I know what it is, and I ache for the day I do.

- Once, there was a new student who transferred into my lower elementary school (this was a private Catholic school, so every class mate knew each other and new people were very exciting). She only went for a very short amount of time before not showing up again. I saw her at my karate dojo later and I was so happy to see her that I kissed her on the cheek. I was like, 6-7 years old and I'm still very embarrassed I did that.

- I used to do karate, but I stopped. I regret that and would like to get back into the practice.

- I lost my faith, for many reasons but mostly because I was forced into it and attended a Catholic school when I was younger.

- I love the mirror breed of dragons, but tundras also speak to me.

- I hate to admit it but I only feel completely safe when the situation is in control (preferable mine, but adfkj)

- I'm a low-key overachiever.

- I over share. (as you can see lol)
-I have a terrible tendency of making friends for a short amount of time before ghosting them entirely. It's gotten really bad where I'll get really close to them and at some point believe that I'd grow old in that friend group or spend more time with them and then there's a rapid decrease in motivation and energy, which results in me never speaking to them again.

- People have called me mature for my age, and I very much disagree. I acknowledge some short comings I have, but I do not always strive to fix it.

- I believe in a strong sense of dutiful and justified honor. However, I do not think I've reached what I strive for, nor do I know what it is, and I ache for the day I do.

- Once, there was a new student who transferred into my lower elementary school (this was a private Catholic school, so every class mate knew each other and new people were very exciting). She only went for a very short amount of time before not showing up again. I saw her at my karate dojo later and I was so happy to see her that I kissed her on the cheek. I was like, 6-7 years old and I'm still very embarrassed I did that.

- I used to do karate, but I stopped. I regret that and would like to get back into the practice.

- I lost my faith, for many reasons but mostly because I was forced into it and attended a Catholic school when I was younger.

- I love the mirror breed of dragons, but tundras also speak to me.

- I hate to admit it but I only feel completely safe when the situation is in control (preferable mine, but adfkj)

- I'm a low-key overachiever.

- I over share. (as you can see lol)
They/Them
FR +3
Coming back from a little break, still have to get things in order though, sorry for that.
time to ramble
|im russian but i speak so much english that my russian seems to have gotten a lil worse
|i know way way too much about mario. i have no life
|i didnt even grow up on mario games or nintendo games for that matter. my childhood games were mostly obscure pc games that arent even that good! i still love them though!
|the game i grew up on was spore however and its responsible for plenty of my interests like animals and creature design and space... and i still play it ive been playing since around release apparently which was in 2008
wish i knew what the first game i played was though. i asked my mom and she doesnt know
|i think i may have a thinf for characters who are dumb stupid but also have friend energy
|i love insects!!! and reptiles!!! and also slugs for some reason! i find mammals kinda boring but my favorite animals ever are cats so uh........
|also one of my two cats who is an adult cat actually has a super tiny voice and sounds like a kitten. i hear it every day and every single time i think How is she so squeaky.......
|also my cats are both so wonderful i love them so much. best girls. very good
time to ramble
|im russian but i speak so much english that my russian seems to have gotten a lil worse
|i know way way too much about mario. i have no life
|i didnt even grow up on mario games or nintendo games for that matter. my childhood games were mostly obscure pc games that arent even that good! i still love them though!
|the game i grew up on was spore however and its responsible for plenty of my interests like animals and creature design and space... and i still play it ive been playing since around release apparently which was in 2008
wish i knew what the first game i played was though. i asked my mom and she doesnt know
|i think i may have a thinf for characters who are dumb stupid but also have friend energy
|i love insects!!! and reptiles!!! and also slugs for some reason! i find mammals kinda boring but my favorite animals ever are cats so uh........
|also one of my two cats who is an adult cat actually has a super tiny voice and sounds like a kitten. i hear it every day and every single time i think How is she so squeaky.......
|also my cats are both so wonderful i love them so much. best girls. very good
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
-i have never met anyone with my exact same first name! it’s a strange spelling of a semi-common name
-i have hazel-green eyes, and the colors shift slightly depending on what i wear
-i’ve lived in one small area my whole life, and i rarely ever travel
-cats, lizards, and snakes are my favorite animals!
-i really love spicy food. it’s kind of a problem
-i am currently typing this in gym class
-i share a birthday with bob ross!
-i can’t whistle
-i want to dye my hair, but i can’t until february :(
-i have never met anyone with my exact same first name! it’s a strange spelling of a semi-common name
-i have hazel-green eyes, and the colors shift slightly depending on what i wear
-i’ve lived in one small area my whole life, and i rarely ever travel
-cats, lizards, and snakes are my favorite animals!
-i really love spicy food. it’s kind of a problem
-i am currently typing this in gym class
-i share a birthday with bob ross!
-i can’t whistle
-i want to dye my hair, but i can’t until february :(
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
- I have autism and i feel emotionally numb
- I have autism and i feel emotionally numb
Thurp-San ceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gifnpc_spiritfire_by_dogi_crimson-dahdjid.gifceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gif
- i share my birthday with my dad

- my old job made me lose my hearing

- i naturally write backwards with my left hand, can only write normally if i can force it

- i have a weird southern accent at times from being raised in middle of nowhere america

- people misspell my name so often i give them fake names at restaurants/stores/etc. to remember better

- i have hyperfixated on my own stories/characters for the past 5 years (help)

- in 5th grade i ran a furry cult where i literally brainwashed other kids into thinking they were shapeshifters and became god of the playground
- i share my birthday with my dad

- my old job made me lose my hearing

- i naturally write backwards with my left hand, can only write normally if i can force it

- i have a weird southern accent at times from being raised in middle of nowhere america

- people misspell my name so often i give them fake names at restaurants/stores/etc. to remember better

- i have hyperfixated on my own stories/characters for the past 5 years (help)

- in 5th grade i ran a furry cult where i literally brainwashed other kids into thinking they were shapeshifters and became god of the playground
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4