Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Completely random facts about you
1 2 3 4
As it says- very random facts about you that serve no purpose in life. Just dont go to personal stuff, aight?

-My birthday shares a release day for a persona game next year
-Im really, really near sighted
As it says- very random facts about you that serve no purpose in life. Just dont go to personal stuff, aight?

-My birthday shares a release day for a persona game next year
-Im really, really near sighted
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
-I share a middle name with several of my friends
-I have a problem with hoarding stuffed animals (despite my age)
-I draw on myself when I get bored and run out of paper :P
-I share a middle name with several of my friends
-I have a problem with hoarding stuffed animals (despite my age)
-I draw on myself when I get bored and run out of paper :P
CnDLtFE.png
n4H37dx.png
GW180jv.png
LCqISMP.png
H0t7Ypl.png
wOi3Mpw.png
nnBylsC.png
J7D1quC.png
Pgv53XB.png
gziv3Ja.png
OrlEqVx.png
alMN0i2.png
DEtV6S6.png
- I can stick my tongue up my nose.
- I have half a right hip bone; the other half was surgically implanted in my feet.
- I can stick my tongue up my nose.
- I have half a right hip bone; the other half was surgically implanted in my feet.
9iqeDz7.png
-I'm tongue-tied, but not bad enough it had to be fixed when I was little. now I can't touch my tongue to my nose nor can I stick it out very far until it starts to get uncomfortable
-I can twist my left arm around (in spoilers just in case someone gets disgusted cause I totally feel you) make my palm face upwards when my elbow is also facing upwards
-I'm apparently double-jointed in my right index finger but never noticed until my second cousin pointed it out
-I'm tongue-tied, but not bad enough it had to be fixed when I was little. now I can't touch my tongue to my nose nor can I stick it out very far until it starts to get uncomfortable
-I can twist my left arm around (in spoilers just in case someone gets disgusted cause I totally feel you) make my palm face upwards when my elbow is also facing upwards
-I'm apparently double-jointed in my right index finger but never noticed until my second cousin pointed it out
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
I have the same birthday as winona ryder
Except the year.

I have the same birthday as winona ryder
Except the year.

9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
- I'm so double jointed it's impossible for me to do a pull-up. No matter how in shape I am.
- I can force myself to sneeze on command. :>
- I have almost 40 stuffed pandas on my bed right now, and I am not ashamed to admit it.
- You can tell if I'm depressed or not by the shape of my room. If it is messy, I'm hella depressed, if it's nice and clean, then I'm happy.
- I'm so double jointed it's impossible for me to do a pull-up. No matter how in shape I am.
- I can force myself to sneeze on command. :>
- I have almost 40 stuffed pandas on my bed right now, and I am not ashamed to admit it.
- You can tell if I'm depressed or not by the shape of my room. If it is messy, I'm hella depressed, if it's nice and clean, then I'm happy.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
- My birthday's on 4th July, America's independence day.
- I've ever broken my tailbone and didn't know about it for 2 weeks.
- I'm a kitchen nightmare addict. iT's sOaKiNg iN gReAsE yOu dIsGuStInG pIg., ninooooooo. Okay I shall leave.
- My birthday's on 4th July, America's independence day.
- I've ever broken my tailbone and didn't know about it for 2 weeks.
- I'm a kitchen nightmare addict. iT's sOaKiNg iN gReAsE yOu dIsGuStInG pIg., ninooooooo. Okay I shall leave.
-I am really into online comics on Webtoon.

-I like the Dragon Prince

-I ship everything in roleplays on Animal Jam and no one will ever stop me
-I am really into online comics on Webtoon.

-I like the Dragon Prince

-I ship everything in roleplays on Animal Jam and no one will ever stop me
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
-I share the same birthday as Marylin Monroe.
-I have autism
-I lost 5 kilo last month with my diet :3
-I love my friends.
-I share the same birthday as Marylin Monroe.
-I have autism
-I lost 5 kilo last month with my diet :3
-I love my friends.
q4HfUW2.pngx72ysXo.png
[/columns]
-I'm ridiculously good at silly accents

-I have such a large gap in my teeth because only three meet on each side, that I can talk with my mouth closed. This makes for a fun party trick as I can throw my voice and confuse the sam hill out of anyone around me

-I can control my right eye independent of my left and make it go towards my nose

-I've concussed and then cracked my head open exactly a week from each other once

-I can't remember names but i have a ridiculously good memory for peoples eye color

-I seem to have the ability to always be telling a joke at the right moment to cause someone to spit take their drink. It's like a really, really lame superpower
-I'm ridiculously good at silly accents

-I have such a large gap in my teeth because only three meet on each side, that I can talk with my mouth closed. This makes for a fun party trick as I can throw my voice and confuse the sam hill out of anyone around me

-I can control my right eye independent of my left and make it go towards my nose

-I've concussed and then cracked my head open exactly a week from each other once

-I can't remember names but i have a ridiculously good memory for peoples eye color

-I seem to have the ability to always be telling a joke at the right moment to cause someone to spit take their drink. It's like a really, really lame superpower
1 2 3 4