Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Netflix Show???
1 2 3 4 5
Mine is probably "The dragon prince" or "The Umbrella Academy" or "Stranger Things"

Whats yours?
Mine is probably "The dragon prince" or "The Umbrella Academy" or "Stranger Things"

Whats yours?
I want
cookies
LOST IN SPACE

LOST IN S P A C E

I’m beyond excited for season two on Christmas!!! I’ve waited sO long for it to come out omg I thought they were gonna cancel it,, but we got it!! So excited!!

I am also suPEr into The Umbrella Academy and Stranger Things as well, they’re both so good! Final Space is my fav animated series!
LOST IN SPACE

LOST IN S P A C E

I’m beyond excited for season two on Christmas!!! I’ve waited sO long for it to come out omg I thought they were gonna cancel it,, but we got it!! So excited!!

I am also suPEr into The Umbrella Academy and Stranger Things as well, they’re both so good! Final Space is my fav animated series!
Untitled_Artwork.png
I only have a handful of shows that I watch/watched/keep track of, but these are my top from that small few:
  • Tales of Arcadia (Trollhunters/3Below/Wizards -- soon)
  • Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance
  • Miraculous Ladybug (though let's be real, I watch the foreign episodes on YT before the seasons release on Netflix lol)
I only have a handful of shows that I watch/watched/keep track of, but these are my top from that small few:
  • Tales of Arcadia (Trollhunters/3Below/Wizards -- soon)
  • Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance
  • Miraculous Ladybug (though let's be real, I watch the foreign episodes on YT before the seasons release on Netflix lol)
3 hours ahead of FR time
The Dragon Prince. Definitely The Dragon Prince. I just love everything about it, especially the graphics and designs (I love the sunfire elves design).

Also, Viren is a great villain. I absolutely love him. Claudia... Eh. I don't like how she treats her Brother, Soren (Sometimes you can't depend on your parents but siblings? How can you do that, Claudia? You know how he feels...)
The Dragon Prince. Definitely The Dragon Prince. I just love everything about it, especially the graphics and designs (I love the sunfire elves design).

Also, Viren is a great villain. I absolutely love him. Claudia... Eh. I don't like how she treats her Brother, Soren (Sometimes you can't depend on your parents but siblings? How can you do that, Claudia? You know how he feels...)
[quote name="Imtiredoof111" date="2019-12-03 18:33:45" ] Mine is probably "The dragon prince” [/quote] change probably with is
Imtiredoof111 wrote on 2019-12-03 18:33:45:
Mine is probably "The dragon prince”
change probably with is
Dragon Prince and maybe Disenchantment, I'd count Lucifer, but that started on another network.
Dragon Prince and maybe Disenchantment, I'd count Lucifer, but that started on another network.
hCYhrOG.png
Hemlock Grove!
Also The Haunting (of Hill House) & Hilda.
This...was not intentionally an H-themed list.
Hemlock Grove!
Also The Haunting (of Hill House) & Hilda.
This...was not intentionally an H-themed list.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I think I've binged Dark Crystal Age of Resistance more than any other show on Netflix.

I do very much enjoy Dragon Prince
Lost in Space is another great one. I'm glad those three got name dropped in here.

:x So I have a tot. Very tiny tot still. So she's very picky about what she watches.
But we both thoroughly love True and Rainbow Kingdom. Bartleby is enough reason.
I've binged that one a lot too, but mostly really cause it's one of the handful of things my kid will also watch.
I think I've binged Dark Crystal Age of Resistance more than any other show on Netflix.

I do very much enjoy Dragon Prince
Lost in Space is another great one. I'm glad those three got name dropped in here.

:x So I have a tot. Very tiny tot still. So she's very picky about what she watches.
But we both thoroughly love True and Rainbow Kingdom. Bartleby is enough reason.
I've binged that one a lot too, but mostly really cause it's one of the handful of things my kid will also watch.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
I don't really watch Netflix shows (I don't have it), but my favorite is The Dragon Prince.
I don't really watch Netflix shows (I don't have it), but my favorite is The Dragon Prince.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Bojack Horseman, it's incredible.
Bojack Horseman, it's incredible.
td9UiZS.png
1 2 3 4 5