Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Legend of Zelda Hub!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44
@Relics [quote name="Relics" date="2020-09-27 13:36:42" ] Also, shadow magic isn’t evil. Dark magic is. There is a distinct difference between the two, which you can really see in TP, and if shadow was evil, I doubt there would be a sage of shadow. I can explain that more if you want, but the shortened version of it is, dark magic is the complete opposite of sacred magic, while light and shadow are inverses of each other.[/quote] Ooo plz do explain! It'd be cool to see it from your point of view :D ------------- @Hululuco Also, yes, I completely agree with Relics on this one. Darkness associated with the holy-like object of the triforce doesn't really make any sense. Gannondorf isn't evil because of the triforce either, he's the renovation of the Demon King Demise. He has the triforce of power because he saught after the whole and merely wanted it for power. I'm sorry to disagree, but something evil about the triforce wouldn't make sense, Gannondorf would have gotten that instead of the piece of power. Probably. On another note, maybe the statue is a wired representation of a Wizzrobe??? Idk, that's really my only guess off the top of my head. It's probably is some kind of monster we never get to see.
@Relics
Relics wrote on 2020-09-27 13:36:42:
Also, shadow magic isn’t evil. Dark magic is. There is a distinct difference between the two, which you can really see in TP, and if shadow was evil, I doubt there would be a sage of shadow. I can explain that more if you want, but the shortened version of it is, dark magic is the complete opposite of sacred magic, while light and shadow are inverses of each other.

Ooo plz do explain! It'd be cool to see it from your point of view :D

@Hululuco

Also, yes, I completely agree with Relics on this one. Darkness associated with the holy-like object of the triforce doesn't really make any sense. Gannondorf isn't evil because of the triforce either, he's the renovation of the Demon King Demise. He has the triforce of power because he saught after the whole and merely wanted it for power.

I'm sorry to disagree, but something evil about the triforce wouldn't make sense, Gannondorf would have gotten that instead of the piece of power. Probably.

On another note, maybe the statue is a wired representation of a Wizzrobe??? Idk, that's really my only guess off the top of my head. It's probably is some kind of monster we never get to see.
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
Probably, again I don't fully believe the theory, I just thought it was fun to make those connections.
As fot the bird... idk? The other temples had also artistic representations of creatures that do not appear, so maybe they're endemic to their respective cultures? Maybe the bird has meaning within Sheikah lore?
Probably, again I don't fully believe the theory, I just thought it was fun to make those connections.
As fot the bird... idk? The other temples had also artistic representations of creatures that do not appear, so maybe they're endemic to their respective cultures? Maybe the bird has meaning within Sheikah lore?
DyYwZkw.png
@Hululuco

Haha yeah, didn't mean to sound like I was bashing you or anything hehe :)

It really is awesome to make those connections that inspire imagination, so I enjoyed this topic! And, as for the bird? Who knows. My quess, like you said, probably does have something to do with what the Sheikah believe. The lore in the series is so deep as it is, along with the fact that we don't know all that much about the Sheikah, that it's very possible.
@Hululuco

Haha yeah, didn't mean to sound like I was bashing you or anything hehe :)

It really is awesome to make those connections that inspire imagination, so I enjoyed this topic! And, as for the bird? Who knows. My quess, like you said, probably does have something to do with what the Sheikah believe. The lore in the series is so deep as it is, along with the fact that we don't know all that much about the Sheikah, that it's very possible.
Also on another news, guys look at this is so cute
Also on another news, guys look at this is so cute
DyYwZkw.png
@Hululuco Omg yes! Oooooo [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@Hululuco

Omg yes! Oooooo
@Hululuco Here's another by her that I thought was so [i]cuteeee[/i] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWHuj-ZgRhM
@Hululuco

Here's another by her that I thought was so cuteeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWHuj-ZgRhM
Sorry about the theory delay, I’ve been surprisingly busy lately. In the meantime, have some late dates!

October 5th - The Legend of Zelda (game watch)
October 10th - Link: The Faces of Evil
October 10th - Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon
October 22nd - Tri Force Heroes
October 31st - Link’s Awakening DX

Anyone here doing Linktober?
Sorry about the theory delay, I’ve been surprisingly busy lately. In the meantime, have some late dates!

October 5th - The Legend of Zelda (game watch)
October 10th - Link: The Faces of Evil
October 10th - Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon
October 22nd - Tri Force Heroes
October 31st - Link’s Awakening DX

Anyone here doing Linktober?
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Oh I found my new favourite thread [emoji=ping size=1] Also yes i'm doing Linktober (along with witchtober) So far I have a Lynel sketched out I need to ink
Oh I found my new favourite thread

Also yes i'm doing Linktober (along with witchtober)

So far I have a Lynel sketched out I need to ink
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
hii yes hello :3 i like LOZ very muuch

BoTW was what really got me into the series, and i've kind of been in love with it ever since. very excited for the sequel (and also for hyrule warriors)!! :D
hii yes hello :3 i like LOZ very muuch

BoTW was what really got me into the series, and i've kind of been in love with it ever since. very excited for the sequel (and also for hyrule warriors)!! :D
PPbwVvH.png
Im looking forward to playing the sequel and may end up getting the new warriors game. Just for prequal story.

Also Zelda is love, Zelda is life!
I have Goddess dragons if anyone wants to see them :D
Im looking forward to playing the sequel and may end up getting the new warriors game. Just for prequal story.

Also Zelda is love, Zelda is life!
I have Goddess dragons if anyone wants to see them :D
ex5BGkW.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44