Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | i might get sick...
but it was worth it
my girlfriend is sick and yet i keep cuddling with her
im probably gonna get sick but honestly? worth it.
i love my gf and i can and will cuddle her at all times
but it was worth it
my girlfriend is sick and yet i keep cuddling with her
im probably gonna get sick but honestly? worth it.
i love my gf and i can and will cuddle her at all times
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
At least you'll be immune after if you catch it! And you can still cuddle your gf if you get sick without guilt because she's already had it. Win/win situation
At least you'll be immune after if you catch it! And you can still cuddle your gf if you get sick without guilt because she's already had it. Win/win situation
OjayHBU.png
this is so much more wholesome than I thought it would be
this is so much more wholesome than I thought it would be
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
[quote name="DemiFiend" date="2019-11-20 09:15:25" ] At least you'll be immune after if you catch it! And you can still cuddle your gf if you get sick without guilt because she's already had it. Win/win situation [/quote] For a short period of time if it's the flu. It keeps mutating and changing! Reason why we get the flu shot every year :) [s]One day it will mutate into a powerful virus that will be immune to any and all antibiotics. We will not be safe[/s].
DemiFiend wrote on 2019-11-20 09:15:25:
For a short period of time if it's the flu. It keeps mutating and changing! Reason why we get the flu shot every year :)

One day it will mutate into a powerful virus that will be immune to any and all antibiotics. We will not be safe.
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-11-20 15:12:52" ] [quote name="DemiFiend" date="2019-11-20 09:15:25" ] At least you'll be immune after if you catch it! And you can still cuddle your gf if you get sick without guilt because she's already had it. Win/win situation [/quote] For a short period of time if it's the flu. It keeps mutating and changing! Reason why we get the flu shot every year :) [s]One day it will mutate into a powerful virus that will be immune to any and all antibiotics. We will not be safe[/s]. [/quote] [s]arent viruses already immune to antibiotics jsdfklgjsdfkl they dont really do much to em[/s]
Owlynx wrote on 2019-11-20 15:12:52:
For a short period of time if it's the flu. It keeps mutating and changing! Reason why we get the flu shot every year :)

One day it will mutate into a powerful virus that will be immune to any and all antibiotics. We will not be safe.
arent viruses already immune to antibiotics jsdfklgjsdfkl they dont really do much to em
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
@Owlynx I've already had the flu twice in the span of a month! It sucks! I'm only immune to the strands I've been exposed to :(
@Owlynx I've already had the flu twice in the span of a month! It sucks! I'm only immune to the strands I've been exposed to :(
OjayHBU.png
[font=monospace][b]Oof! This is a mood. [emoji=guardian sad size=1] I got sick twice within the span of a month, but when I caught the flu the second time, it was inevitably passed on to my husband, lol. Poor thing.
Oof! This is a mood.

I got sick twice within the span of a month, but when I caught the flu the second time, it was inevitably passed on to my husband, lol. Poor thing.
vaOV9W8.gif
[quote name="WHYYYY" date="2019-11-21 02:39:14" ] [quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-11-20 15:12:52" ] [quote name="DemiFiend" date="2019-11-20 09:15:25" ] At least you'll be immune after if you catch it! And you can still cuddle your gf if you get sick without guilt because she's already had it. Win/win situation [/quote] For a short period of time if it's the flu. It keeps mutating and changing! Reason why we get the flu shot every year :) [s]One day it will mutate into a powerful virus that will be immune to any and all antibiotics. We will not be safe[/s]. [/quote] [s]arent viruses already immune to antibiotics jsdfklgjsdfkl they dont really do much to em[/s] [/quote] [s]oh no we're all doomed, run[/s]
WHYYYY wrote on 2019-11-21 02:39:14:

arent viruses already immune to antibiotics jsdfklgjsdfkl they dont really do much to em

oh no we're all doomed, run
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
[quote name="TheWorshipOnes" date="2019-11-24 19:07:23" ] [quote name="WHYYYY" date="2019-11-21 02:39:14" ] [quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-11-20 15:12:52" ] [quote name="DemiFiend" date="2019-11-20 09:15:25" ] At least you'll be immune after if you catch it! And you can still cuddle your gf if you get sick without guilt because she's already had it. Win/win situation [/quote] For a short period of time if it's the flu. It keeps mutating and changing! Reason why we get the flu shot every year :) [s]One day it will mutate into a powerful virus that will be immune to any and all antibiotics. We will not be safe[/s]. [/quote] [s]arent viruses already immune to antibiotics jsdfklgjsdfkl they dont really do much to em[/s] [/quote] [s]oh no we're all doomed, run[/s] [/quote] [s]the viruses are still developing immunity, the more people use antibiotics the less effective they become...[/s]
TheWorshipOnes wrote on 2019-11-24 19:07:23:

the viruses are still developing immunity, the more people use antibiotics the less effective they become...
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
[quote name="galaxywings48" date="2019-11-25 01:37:39" ] [quote name="TheWorshipOnes" date="2019-11-24 19:07:23" ] [quote name="WHYYYY" date="2019-11-21 02:39:14" ] [quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-11-20 15:12:52" ] [quote name="DemiFiend" date="2019-11-20 09:15:25" ] At least you'll be immune after if you catch it! And you can still cuddle your gf if you get sick without guilt because she's already had it. Win/win situation [/quote] For a short period of time if it's the flu. It keeps mutating and changing! Reason why we get the flu shot every year :) [s]One day it will mutate into a powerful virus that will be immune to any and all antibiotics. We will not be safe[/s]. [/quote] [s]arent viruses already immune to antibiotics jsdfklgjsdfkl they dont really do much to em[/s] [/quote] [s]oh no we're all doomed, run[/s] [/quote] [s]the viruses are still developing immunity, the more people use antibiotics the less effective they become...[/s] [/quote] [s]Antibacterial medication is for bacteria, not viruses. Fun fact: You should finish all the medication you're prescribed. If you toss out the unused medication, it will make the bacteria in your trash immune to that antibacterial medication and it can spread that immunity throughout the environment. We might end up with trashy superbugs. [/S]
galaxywings48 wrote on 2019-11-25 01:37:39:
TheWorshipOnes wrote on 2019-11-24 19:07:23:

the viruses are still developing immunity, the more people use antibiotics the less effective they become...

Antibacterial medication is for bacteria, not viruses.
Fun fact: You should finish all the medication you're prescribed. If you toss out the unused medication, it will make the bacteria in your trash immune to that antibacterial medication and it can spread that immunity throughout the environment. We might end up with trashy superbugs.