Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Identify the bug? Plz
1 2 3 4
So I found this smol little worm looking thing on my leg. Can someone help me identify?

It is half white on the head(guessing) and half black on the back(guessing)
So I found this smol little worm looking thing on my leg. Can someone help me identify?

It is half white on the head(guessing) and half black on the back(guessing)
v2PJF9u.png 6kR982D.pngWn6vGC1.png
Is it really super fluffy? (Is there a way you can provide a picture?)
Is it really super fluffy? (Is there a way you can provide a picture?)
sYJ7QdI.png
Also -if your comfortable giving it out- the general region where you found the bug?
Also -if your comfortable giving it out- the general region where you found the bug?
ywCJX34.png
Does it look like this? Been browsing caterpillars and all I could find that fit that vague description was this. The venomous white hickory tussock caterpillar. [img]https://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/2015/10/09/6daf2bd6-f190-4669-ac74-bfc0c86855e2/caterpillar.jpg[/img] Are you sure it's not a woolly bear caterpillar?
Does it look like this? Been browsing caterpillars and all I could find that fit that vague description was this. The venomous white hickory tussock caterpillar.
caterpillar.jpg

Are you sure it's not a woolly bear caterpillar?
No, it looks like an earthworm, but only (I guess) half an inch long. It's also literally half and half. Like one side is black and one is white. Unfortunately I can't provide a picture.
No, it looks like an earthworm, but only (I guess) half an inch long. It's also literally half and half. Like one side is black and one is white. Unfortunately I can't provide a picture.
@HolrinnLair I don't really get the question, are you asking where I live?
@HolrinnLair I don't really get the question, are you asking where I live?
@Owlynx Thankfully it's not a woolly bear caterpillar.
@Owlynx Thankfully it's not a woolly bear caterpillar.
Oh i'm an idiot I read caterpillar instead of worm
Oh i'm an idiot I read caterpillar instead of worm
It's ok! I just got kinda scared because I've had experiences with ticks and lice before and I really hated it. I just want to make sure it's not like poisonous or anything
It's ok! I just got kinda scared because I've had experiences with ticks and lice before and I really hated it. I just want to make sure it's not like poisonous or anything
@Loona12343

sort of - more like a region - example being like how the USA is split up by east coast, west coast, the south, etc etc.

Lots of different creatures from different areas can look the same but not be the same species
@Loona12343

sort of - more like a region - example being like how the USA is split up by east coast, west coast, the south, etc etc.

Lots of different creatures from different areas can look the same but not be the same species
ywCJX34.png
1 2 3 4