Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Five Nights At Freddy's Fan Club 1.1
[Center][url=https://fontmeme.com/fonts/who-asks-satan-font/][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/191118/d18338a728f20c21124fd839cdcaf12b.png[/img][/url][/center] [Center][url=https://fontmeme.com/fonts/who-asks-satan-font/][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/191118/ffaa8e2703ad54b7a9052595cb8d0e87.png[/img][/url][/center] [Center][url=https://fontmeme.com/fonts/who-asks-satan-font/][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/191118/3400d2d0e69faba23c6b62531cedc0d5.png[/img][/url][/center] [Center][img]https://pa1.narvii.com/6235/1026d758a2510d93961293fa77c0a0aa52abee8a_hq.gif[/img][/center] [Color=purple][I]Welcome everyone to my new Fnaf thread! Here we can discuss about the games,books and other news too! Theories, Songs etc.. I just ask you that you guys [b]Please[/b] follow the rules! > Sharing Fan dragons is ok > Respect every member > Fan Games are NOT allowed, i want to focus in the original series please! > Sharing Fanart is ok since you credit the artist!! > Sharing videos is ok too! > Do not be mean with anyone! > If you want you can pm me to talk about the game too! > Do NOT talk about ships here This is a introduction form it isn't obrigatory but feel free to fill it if you want! [quote]Username: Favorite Fnaf Game: Favorite Animatronic: Last favorite Animatronic: Favorite fnaf youtuber: For how long have you been in the fandom?:[/quote] [B]I think that's all! If you have any suggestions please pm me! Don't ping me! I'm subbed [b][color=Red]NEWS[/b] • FNAF 2020 "Security Breach" Game will probably be released near the end of this year. Check Scottgames.com for teasers and possible info; • FNAF Movie is "almost finished" for more info check this link [url=https://screenrant.com/five-nights-freddy-movie-update-still-happening/]FNAF Movie Update[/url]; • Fazbear's Fright (book) Will have 2 more books; [B][color=purple] If like me you can't afford buying the books, check out Dawko's channel on youtube! He makes summarys of the Fazbear's Fright books.[/b][/color] [Center][img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/262448692/original.gif[/img][/center]
d18338a728f20c21124fd839cdcaf12b.png
ffaa8e2703ad54b7a9052595cb8d0e87.png
3400d2d0e69faba23c6b62531cedc0d5.png
1026d758a2510d93961293fa77c0a0aa52abee8a_hq.gif

Welcome everyone to my new Fnaf thread!
Here we can discuss about the games,books and other news too! Theories, Songs etc..

I just ask you that you guys Please follow the rules!

> Sharing Fan dragons is ok

> Respect every member

> Fan Games are NOT allowed, i want to focus in the original series please!

> Sharing Fanart is ok since you credit the artist!!

> Sharing videos is ok too!

> Do not be mean with anyone!

> If you want you can pm me to talk about the game too!

> Do NOT talk about ships here

This is a introduction form it isn't obrigatory but feel free to fill it if you want!

Quote:
Username:
Favorite Fnaf Game:
Favorite Animatronic:
Last favorite Animatronic:
Favorite fnaf youtuber:
For how long have you been in the fandom?:

I think that's all! If you have any suggestions please pm me!

Don't ping me! I'm subbed

NEWS

• FNAF 2020 "Security Breach" Game will probably be released near the end of this year. Check Scottgames.com for teasers and possible info;

• FNAF Movie is "almost finished" for more info check this link FNAF Movie Update;

• Fazbear's Fright (book) Will have 2 more books;

If like me you can't afford buying the books, check out Dawko's channel on youtube! He makes summarys of the Fazbear's Fright books.
original.gif
7182fdf8f1a347e99fbc564445b1723b12449745.gif
Scott please don't milk the series anymore
Scott please don't milk the series anymore
I only cane here to say ‘Whatup’ then leave as fast as I possibly could.
I only cane here to say ‘Whatup’ then leave as fast as I possibly could.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Alfamangle
Whatup!
@Alfamangle
Whatup!
oooh, fancy there MrAfton! I LOVE filling forms so here goes: [quote]Username: [i]vivimorena[/i] Favorite Fnaf Game: [i]Sister Location. Also the second.[/i] Favorite Animatronic: [i]Foxy. At times I think Puppet can take the top spot but they basically loop spots. And OG Chica. //from the first game//[/i] Last favorite Animatronic: [i]Springtrap/Glitchtrap/Ennard....... and Balloon Boy.[/i] Favorite fnaf youtuber: [i]Markiplier[/i] For how long have you been in the fandom?: [i]Not long >.<[/i] [/quote]
oooh, fancy there MrAfton! I LOVE filling forms so here goes:
Quote:
Username: vivimorena
Favorite Fnaf Game: Sister Location. Also the second.
Favorite Animatronic: Foxy. At times I think Puppet can take the top spot but they basically loop spots. And OG Chica. //from the first game//
Last favorite Animatronic: Springtrap/Glitchtrap/Ennard....... and Balloon Boy.
Favorite fnaf youtuber: Markiplier
For how long have you been in the fandom?: Not long >.<

Rbf96Oh.gif9EAG2oz.pngRbf96Oh.gif
RBvgAJf.png
[quote name="Springaling406" date="2019-11-19 06:27:30" ] Username: Springaling406 (based off a comic with the same name on deviantart :) ) Favorite Fnaf Game: fnaf 3/Sister Location Favorite Animatronic: Springtrap/Nightmare/Golden Freddy Last favorite Animatronic: Balloon Boy and the Puppet Favorite fnaf youtuber: Markiplier For how long have you been in the fandom?: pretty much since the original came out [/quote] Lol I’m not good w/ quoting XD
Springaling406 wrote on 2019-11-19 06:27:30:
Username: Springaling406 (based off a comic with the same name on deviantart :) )
Favorite Fnaf Game: fnaf 3/Sister Location
Favorite Animatronic: Springtrap/Nightmare/Golden Freddy
Last favorite Animatronic: Balloon Boy and the Puppet
Favorite fnaf youtuber: Markiplier
For how long have you been in the fandom?: pretty much since the original came out

Lol I’m not good w/ quoting XD
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
Quote:
Username: SheridanCharon
Favorite Fnaf Game: FNAF 2 (for gameplay)/FNAF 3 (good memories)
Favorite Animatronic: The Puppet/Springtrap
Last favorite Animatronic: Balloon Boy/Circus Baby
Favorite fnaf youtuber: Probably Markiplier, though Manly's playthroughs were pretty funny, too
For how long have you been in the fandom?: Since the beginning, pretty much.

Yo
Quote:
Username: SheridanCharon
Favorite Fnaf Game: FNAF 2 (for gameplay)/FNAF 3 (good memories)
Favorite Animatronic: The Puppet/Springtrap
Last favorite Animatronic: Balloon Boy/Circus Baby
Favorite fnaf youtuber: Probably Markiplier, though Manly's playthroughs were pretty funny, too
For how long have you been in the fandom?: Since the beginning, pretty much.

Yo
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@vivimorena
I do too! This version of the fc is looking better? It took me more time to have it done than the other one!

@Springaling406
Welcome! Welcome!!
I hope you like the FC! Have fun here, we don't have much members now but i'm hoping tha we will have in the near future!

@SheridanCharon
Hello there! Welcome! Thank you for joining tho! I hope you like it here!

Everyone! Feel free to post your questions or Dm me! I will do my best to answer them! If you find a animation,music,gameplay anything that you like and is fnaf related of course you can post it here!
And remember to smile! You are the face of Freddy fazbear pizza!

-Mr.Afton
@vivimorena
I do too! This version of the fc is looking better? It took me more time to have it done than the other one!

@Springaling406
Welcome! Welcome!!
I hope you like the FC! Have fun here, we don't have much members now but i'm hoping tha we will have in the near future!

@SheridanCharon
Hello there! Welcome! Thank you for joining tho! I hope you like it here!

Everyone! Feel free to post your questions or Dm me! I will do my best to answer them! If you find a animation,music,gameplay anything that you like and is fnaf related of course you can post it here!
And remember to smile! You are the face of Freddy fazbear pizza!

-Mr.Afton
Username: Pearl Connor
Favorite Fnaf Game: all of them help
Favorite Animatronic: I... cant choose
Last favorite Animatronic: Music Man, he's cursed
Favorite fnaf youtuber: FusionZGamer.
For how long have you been in the fandom?: Since the first game.

I CAME TO PARTY AND PARTY I SHALL
Username: Pearl Connor
Favorite Fnaf Game: all of them help
Favorite Animatronic: I... cant choose
Last favorite Animatronic: Music Man, he's cursed
Favorite fnaf youtuber: FusionZGamer.
For how long have you been in the fandom?: Since the first game.

I CAME TO PARTY AND PARTY I SHALL
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
@PearlConnor
Hello! Welcome to the party, we have cool animatronics, pizza , cool songs and...Do you wanna see tje back stage? There are some cool games in there...

Hahaha *cough* Welcome! Have fun, i hope you like here! Also Music man is indeed cursed..
Feel free to pm me if you want to talk about the games, or just post here!

Also just to everyone knows i usually ping all the members when i post something, if you DON'T want to be pinged just let me know!
@PearlConnor
Hello! Welcome to the party, we have cool animatronics, pizza , cool songs and...Do you wanna see tje back stage? There are some cool games in there...

Hahaha *cough* Welcome! Have fun, i hope you like here! Also Music man is indeed cursed..
Feel free to pm me if you want to talk about the games, or just post here!

Also just to everyone knows i usually ping all the members when i post something, if you DON'T want to be pinged just let me know!