Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My Hero Academia Fans Unite!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Welcome!!
If you are absolutely obsessed with Boku no My Hero Academia/My Hero Academia, then you came to the right place!
Honestly all we are gonna do here is:
-Scream about what ship is better
-Fawn over who is hottest/best boy/best girl
-Yell at Mineta
-Show off fandergs
Please take note that this is an absolute spoiler war-ground, so if you don't wanna ruin your experience, please leave and don't get upset.

Before we start going fan-crazy, keep in mind I'm putting down a few rules so this doesn't get out of hand:
-Yes, we all ship something different. No, we don't need to start a BakuDeku V.S. TodoDeku war.
-Keep it clean (duh)
- If you have to argue, keep it civilized and proper.

So, to kick this thread off, I will ask a question:

Who is best boy and best girl?

(in my opinion froppy is BG for life, and kirishima is hawt)
Welcome!!
If you are absolutely obsessed with Boku no My Hero Academia/My Hero Academia, then you came to the right place!
Honestly all we are gonna do here is:
-Scream about what ship is better
-Fawn over who is hottest/best boy/best girl
-Yell at Mineta
-Show off fandergs
Please take note that this is an absolute spoiler war-ground, so if you don't wanna ruin your experience, please leave and don't get upset.

Before we start going fan-crazy, keep in mind I'm putting down a few rules so this doesn't get out of hand:
-Yes, we all ship something different. No, we don't need to start a BakuDeku V.S. TodoDeku war.
-Keep it clean (duh)
- If you have to argue, keep it civilized and proper.

So, to kick this thread off, I will ask a question:

Who is best boy and best girl?

(in my opinion froppy is BG for life, and kirishima is hawt)
Woot woot!! I agree with Tsu being best girl, but I love Shinsou(I cosplay him) and can't wait for his entrance to 1-A! Kirishima is fabulous though! Did you know he's the dragon in the fantasy ending?
Woot woot!! I agree with Tsu being best girl, but I love Shinsou(I cosplay him) and can't wait for his entrance to 1-A! Kirishima is fabulous though! Did you know he's the dragon in the fantasy ending?
FR time plus two hours. Lots of tiny, niche fandoms. Mostly crazy. Interact at your own risk.
Ururaka is best girl in my opinion, best boi would probably be Midoria. Both are just pure jelly beans. (I also ship them)
Ururaka is best girl in my opinion, best boi would probably be Midoria. Both are just pure jelly beans. (I also ship them)
Eyeballs2.png
Valid! I just feel like Deku is so awkward around girls that he's probably gay. Not looking to start drama, just throwing it out there.
Valid! I just feel like Deku is so awkward around girls that he's probably gay. Not looking to start drama, just throwing it out there.
FR time plus two hours. Lots of tiny, niche fandoms. Mostly crazy. Interact at your own risk.
Yeah, deku seems pretty gay and i love it
Yeah, deku seems pretty gay and i love it
i'm also a TodoDeku, i feel like todoroki needs some light in his life, and deku is the perfect person for that.
i'm also a TodoDeku, i feel like todoroki needs some light in his life, and deku is the perfect person for that.
Yes he is, Deku's a tiny sunshine bean!
Yes he is, Deku's a tiny sunshine bean!
Also, who do you think is the traitor?

Getting some aoyama vibes cus he seems to keep tabs on everyone (figures out uraraka likes deku even though he never is around either of them)
Also, who do you think is the traitor?

Getting some aoyama vibes cus he seems to keep tabs on everyone (figures out uraraka likes deku even though he never is around either of them)
Oh I don't like to think about traitor theories [emoji=coatl sad size=2] I don't want anyone to be a traitor!
Oh I don't like to think about traitor theories I don't want anyone to be a traitor!
Ikr, it's kinda sad if ya think of it
Ikr, it's kinda sad if ya think of it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16