Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Birb Club
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 159 160
Anyone? ;v;
Anyone? ;v;
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
@ShadowLugia111 I would love the green one if he's still available [emoji=new friend size=1]
@ShadowLugia111

I would love the green one if he's still available
> Bee's Rescue & Hatchery
> If I forget to answer, ping me again!
Bee_with_thumbs_up100.png
@beezeneez

Of course! I'll send him over to you right away. ^v^
@beezeneez

Of course! I'll send him over to you right away. ^v^
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
may i be come member
may i be come member
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
Same here, same here!
Same here, same here!
MVxSTuW.jpg
BIRB CULT BIRB CULT [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69180423][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/691805/69180423_350.png[/img][/url] I would love to join this!! HUGE bird fan for literally my entire life. all my dragons are birds. there are feathers everywhere [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68851499][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/688515/68851499_350.png[/img][/url] Other than being silly online, most of my time is spent as an ornithology master's student!
BIRB CULT BIRB CULT

69180423_350.png

I would love to join this!! HUGE bird fan for literally my entire life. all my dragons are birds. there are feathers everywhere
68851499_350.png

Other than being silly online, most of my time is spent as an ornithology master's student!
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
@themewtwolady You're a ornithology master's student? That's so cool! I love Aviary, great use of the blossoms!
@themewtwolady You're a ornithology master's student? That's so cool! I love Aviary, great use of the blossoms!
Hello! I love birds and music. And also science. zuKl4tj.png HQsa6bD.png
Idk if this thing is still alive, but anyways, two things: 1-I would love to join! Birds are by far my favorite vertebrates, and i would love to talk about it with people! 2-I live in the 24th floor of a building, and im pretty sure that there are some black-vultures living nearby! They are huge, black, keep on flying in circles (probably to fly with the help of thermals), but the two things that make me think they are black vultures are: - They have the tip of the wings white (image from google) [img]https://i.imgur.com/jLrdFG9.jpg[/img] - My father saw one of them landed on the balcony, and he said it was huge, but all black (i think it might be a juvenile? idk) But idk yet what species it is, so i thought of buying binoculars, but i don't remember seeing the birds in some days... so, should i buy the binoculars or keep on trying to identify them with normal eye?
Idk if this thing is still alive, but anyways, two things:
1-I would love to join! Birds are by far my favorite vertebrates, and i would love to talk about it with people!
2-I live in the 24th floor of a building, and im pretty sure that there are some black-vultures living nearby! They are huge, black, keep on flying in circles (probably to fly with the help of thermals), but the two things that make me think they are black vultures are:
- They have the tip of the wings white
(image from google)
jLrdFG9.jpg
- My father saw one of them landed on the balcony, and he said it was huge, but all black (i think it might be a juvenile? idk)

But idk yet what species it is, so i thought of buying binoculars, but i don't remember seeing the birds in some days... so, should i buy the binoculars or keep on trying to identify them with normal eye?

Wishlist
Sales Tab
310_Sem_Titulo_20221009000627.png 310_Sem_Titulo2_20221009000344.png
@SpearTheDemon

Admittedly I have very little experience with birdwatching, but I find trying to follow moving birds while using binoculars very difficult; I think you should keep trying to identify them by eye. Maybe there's a mix of turkey and black vultures there! That would be interesting. I only see turkey vultures here.
@SpearTheDemon

Admittedly I have very little experience with birdwatching, but I find trying to follow moving birds while using binoculars very difficult; I think you should keep trying to identify them by eye. Maybe there's a mix of turkey and black vultures there! That would be interesting. I only see turkey vultures here.
Hello! I love birds and music. And also science. zuKl4tj.png HQsa6bD.png
[quote name="SpearTheDemon" date="2021-07-17 19:09:31" ] Idk if this thing is still alive, but anyways, two things: 1-I would love to join! Birds are by far my favorite vertebrates, and i would love to talk about it with people! 2-I live in the 24th floor of a building, and im pretty sure that there are some black-vultures living nearby! They are huge, black, keep on flying in circles (probably to fly with the help of thermals), but the two things that make me think they are black vultures are: - They have the tip of the wings white (image from google) [img]https://i.imgur.com/jLrdFG9.jpg[/img] - My father saw one of them landed on the balcony, and he said it was huge, but all black (i think it might be a juvenile? idk) But idk yet what species it is, so i thought of buying binoculars, but i don't remember seeing the birds in some days... so, should i buy the binoculars or keep on trying to identify them with normal eye? [/quote] Yup it's a black vulture
SpearTheDemon wrote on 2021-07-17 19:09:31:
Idk if this thing is still alive, but anyways, two things:
1-I would love to join! Birds are by far my favorite vertebrates, and i would love to talk about it with people!
2-I live in the 24th floor of a building, and im pretty sure that there are some black-vultures living nearby! They are huge, black, keep on flying in circles (probably to fly with the help of thermals), but the two things that make me think they are black vultures are:
- They have the tip of the wings white
(image from google)
jLrdFG9.jpg
- My father saw one of them landed on the balcony, and he said it was huge, but all black (i think it might be a juvenile? idk)

But idk yet what species it is, so i thought of buying binoculars, but i don't remember seeing the birds in some days... so, should i buy the binoculars or keep on trying to identify them with normal eye?
Yup it's a black vulture
https://dragcave.net/user/Gorynecromar
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 159 160