Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Birb Club
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 159 160
I love birbs! Feathered wings are my favourite thing to draw.
I love birbs! Feathered wings are my favourite thing to draw.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Uh... I’m stupidly excited that I stumbled across this forum! I am a crazy chicken lady. And in fact, I hoard chickens on this site... and one of my banes (chicken) is my “chicken tender” keeping tract of the flock xD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66438783][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/664388/66438783.png[/img][/url] I joined myself on the google sheet, but I’d love to become a member. Living on family property (in laws), I only have chickens right now. I’d love to get turkeys, ducks, quail and peafowl eventually.. may not happen, but I am [i]obsessed[/i] with my chickens. I’ve got 9 hens and 2 roosters right now. Last year was tough, I lost 3 chickens. Lavern was 13 and had asthma, so after the fires (nor cal here) the month+ of ash filled skies was just too rough for her :( Red, I believe had a heart attack in the night, as I just discovered her in the coop the next morning, poor baby. And Grey....sigh.. she was my sweet Cochin baby. That was a rough experience for me and her. Long story short, she had a blockage & infection, which made her crop fill up with foul yellow fluid (it was the size of a grapefruit the night she passed) it was a long month of trying different treatments. I’m waiting for Cochins to come back to the feed store near me, they are legit the absolute sweetest hens I’ve had. Plus they are stupid cute with their feathered feet. Ack - didn’t mean to ramble like that.... like I said, crazy chicken lady o.O
Uh... I’m stupidly excited that I stumbled across this forum! I am a crazy chicken lady. And in fact, I hoard chickens on this site... and one of my banes (chicken) is my “chicken tender” keeping tract of the flock xD
66438783.png

I joined myself on the google sheet, but I’d love to become a member.

Living on family property (in laws), I only have chickens right now. I’d love to get turkeys, ducks, quail and peafowl eventually.. may not happen, but I am obsessed with my chickens. I’ve got 9 hens and 2 roosters right now. Last year was tough, I lost 3 chickens. Lavern was 13 and had asthma, so after the fires (nor cal here) the month+ of ash filled skies was just too rough for her :( Red, I believe had a heart attack in the night, as I just discovered her in the coop the next morning, poor baby. And Grey....sigh.. she was my sweet Cochin baby. That was a rough experience for me and her. Long story short, she had a blockage & infection, which made her crop fill up with foul yellow fluid (it was the size of a grapefruit the night she passed) it was a long month of trying different treatments. I’m waiting for Cochins to come back to the feed store near me, they are legit the absolute sweetest hens I’ve had. Plus they are stupid cute with their feathered feet.

Ack - didn’t mean to ramble like that.... like I said, crazy chicken lady o.O

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

Me and @bamtambird live together, so get a day day of wonderful turkeys. (I know my grammar is pretty bad, I talk in third person a lot.)
Me and @bamtambird live together, so get a day day of wonderful turkeys. (I know my grammar is pretty bad, I talk in third person a lot.)
TurkeyGirl the turkey person
I am joining this cult because I have a ton of chickens and chicken fan dragons, if you look at my lair you can see several chicken breeds. Ayam Cemani, Mottled Houdan, Blue Orpington, Ameracauna, etc.

Anyway, do I need to do anything to join?
I am joining this cult because I have a ton of chickens and chicken fan dragons, if you look at my lair you can see several chicken breeds. Ayam Cemani, Mottled Houdan, Blue Orpington, Ameracauna, etc.

Anyway, do I need to do anything to join?
Untitled_Artwork.png

I added myself to the spreadsheet and I'd love to be added to the member list <3 I have 4 parakeets and have hatched many more irl.
I added myself to the spreadsheet and I'd love to be added to the member list <3 I have 4 parakeets and have hatched many more irl.
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
I shall add y'all once I get out of school or during lunch

Also you don't need to do anything! This cult is purely for the love of birds

Also may be getting baby turkeys soon!
I shall add y'all once I get out of school or during lunch

Also you don't need to do anything! This cult is purely for the love of birds

Also may be getting baby turkeys soon!
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
It’s been so long since I’ve checked this! :0 Hi everyone! <3 It makes me happy to see how much this has grown! If anyone wants my two birbs, I’m doing a lair purge, (Kinda going inactive on this site) but I want them to go to a good birb cult home! I have one of the original birbs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57917648][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579177/57917648_350.png[/img][/url] And one of the original banescales birbs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59064132][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/590642/59064132_350.png[/img][/url] Free of course, since I got them for free it would be rude to sell them! (I’m sorrry they are starving btw ;-;) Also no need to ping me! I’m subbed still lol (I’ve been subbed since the end of 2019 whoops)
It’s been so long since I’ve checked this! :0 Hi everyone! <3 It makes me happy to see how much this has grown!

If anyone wants my two birbs, I’m doing a lair purge, (Kinda going inactive on this site) but I want them to go to a good birb cult home!

I have one of the original birbs:
57917648_350.png

And one of the original banescales birbs:
59064132_350.png

Free of course, since I got them for free it would be rude to sell them!

(I’m sorrry they are starving btw ;-;)
Also no need to ping me! I’m subbed still lol (I’ve been subbed since the end of 2019 whoops)
4-BAC3-D27-0-AE3-44-F9-B559-20-C06-F782574.gif
Birbbirbbirbbirbbirbbirbbirb
Birbbirbbirbbirbbirbbirbbirb
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
Shanora - sorry for ping
Could i snatch the banebirb?
Shanora - sorry for ping
FR +2
0DPXKcU.gif
[quote name="@Soulian" date="2021-04-22 13:07:06" ] @Shanora - sorry for ping Could i snatch the banebirb? [/quote] forgot to actually ping them ;D
@Soulian wrote on 2021-04-22 13:07:06:
@Shanora - sorry for ping
forgot to actually ping them ;D
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 159 160