Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sock shoe sock shoe, sock sock shoe shoe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sock Sock Shoe Shoe because my socks and shoes are at opposite ends of the house
Sock Sock Shoe Shoe because my socks and shoes are at opposite ends of the house
I4TUkY9.png
I do both it just depends on my mood
I do both it just depends on my mood
UZVTEBc.png
Sock sock, shoe shoe. The other foot might feel lonely un-socked for those few moments :(
Sock sock, shoe shoe. The other foot might feel lonely un-socked for those few moments :(
A0swSVu.png
Sailor | 28 | They/She
7kf68Em.png
Sock sock shoe shoe for me.
Sock sock shoe shoe for me.
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Sock sock shoe shoe. I don't normally wear shoes in the house so I put on socks first. Plus I love wearing socks.
Sock sock shoe shoe. I don't normally wear shoes in the house so I put on socks first. Plus I love wearing socks.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
JAJAJAJAJA

Sock sock shoe shoe for me! lols. You can't neglect one foot, it gets cold and sad. LOLS
JAJAJAJAJA

Sock sock shoe shoe for me! lols. You can't neglect one foot, it gets cold and sad. LOLS
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
who puts their socks on right as they're putting their shoes on??? I always put mine on in my room where I get dressed, then go all the way downstairs to where the shoes are stored (on a mat in front of the door because dirt?) and then put my shoes on there.

why is this question even a thing i have never understood it
who puts their socks on right as they're putting their shoes on??? I always put mine on in my room where I get dressed, then go all the way downstairs to where the shoes are stored (on a mat in front of the door because dirt?) and then put my shoes on there.

why is this question even a thing i have never understood it
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Sock sells seashells by the shoe store
Sock sells seashells by the shoe store
[quote name="@ClaudevonRiegan" date="2019-11-14 12:28:55" ] [quote name="Eleni" date="2019-11-14 12:25:13" ] shoe shoe sock sock who's going to stop me [/quote] me [/quote] aight, [i]square up[/i]
@ClaudevonRiegan wrote on 2019-11-14 12:28:55:
Eleni wrote on 2019-11-14 12:25:13:
shoe shoe sock sock

who's going to stop me

me

aight, square up
sock sock shoe shoe bc it's quicker
sock sock shoe shoe bc it's quicker
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif