Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Death Stranding Hype
1 2 3 4
@Firefly15 Know anyone who said they'd stream it? Don't get me wrong, I'm still kinda interested in seeing the game, I just don't know anyone who's gonna record themselves playing it.
@Firefly15 Know anyone who said they'd stream it? Don't get me wrong, I'm still kinda interested in seeing the game, I just don't know anyone who's gonna record themselves playing it.
@Tachycardia Can't say that I do. There probably will be people who start streaming within the first few hours of the release date :)
@Tachycardia Can't say that I do. There probably will be people who start streaming within the first few hours of the release date :)
g8T8XC2.png
@Tachycardia So very excited! (I should be able to get my copy tomorrow) X3
@Tachycardia So very excited! (I should be able to get my copy tomorrow) X3
g8T8XC2.png
UGH i wish i could buy it but im waiting since im preoccupied with read dead 2 and detroit become human right now, lmao its killing me
UGH i wish i could buy it but im waiting since im preoccupied with read dead 2 and detroit become human right now, lmao its killing me
52193338.png
Oooohh you wanna buy this cool xyx g1 with 3 gorgeous art pieces so bad
7ff07c4170df01f646062c2f876fb41a5c0ccf56.png
Well just did the 'deliver the rare metals' quest and I'm hopelessly confused... mostly by the humans in this game. :P I know Kojima has a this for stupid names so I'm ignoring that but why are the the humans so peculiar?! A is peculiar with the whole random moments of 'singing' London Bridge is falling down at the start of conversations. F (the one time we see her at this point) is just trying far too hard to seem mysterious and 'sexy' when infact it's just painful to watch. DH with his stupid looking skull mask that seems to serve no purpose. D is weird but bearable and Sam is just a bit odd. Why handcuff himself to his bed frame when he sleeps and why doesn't he use the sink properly???

All in all very confused but at least I'm enjoying the scenery.
Well just did the 'deliver the rare metals' quest and I'm hopelessly confused... mostly by the humans in this game. :P I know Kojima has a this for stupid names so I'm ignoring that but why are the the humans so peculiar?! A is peculiar with the whole random moments of 'singing' London Bridge is falling down at the start of conversations. F (the one time we see her at this point) is just trying far too hard to seem mysterious and 'sexy' when infact it's just painful to watch. DH with his stupid looking skull mask that seems to serve no purpose. D is weird but bearable and Sam is just a bit odd. Why handcuff himself to his bed frame when he sleeps and why doesn't he use the sink properly???

All in all very confused but at least I'm enjoying the scenery.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@Cthuwu Three of my friends absolutely love to play Red Dead Redemption 2; personally, I could never even keep the horse walking in a straight line when I tried playing it XDXDXD

@Avessa To each his own opinion I suppose UwU. If there's at least one thing we agree on, it is the fact that Sam is indeed just a little bit strange...XD
@Cthuwu Three of my friends absolutely love to play Red Dead Redemption 2; personally, I could never even keep the horse walking in a straight line when I tried playing it XDXDXD

@Avessa To each his own opinion I suppose UwU. If there's at least one thing we agree on, it is the fact that Sam is indeed just a little bit strange...XD
g8T8XC2.png
So I was able to grab a copy late last night, and I finally installed it this morning (Yesterday was a long day for me...), so if I'm not on FR much today y'all will know why XD.

I'm so excited right now, I've been waiting on this game for over two years X3
So I was able to grab a copy late last night, and I finally installed it this morning (Yesterday was a long day for me...), so if I'm not on FR much today y'all will know why XD.

I'm so excited right now, I've been waiting on this game for over two years X3
g8T8XC2.png
Played several hours worth earlier; this game is awesome! :D You can definitely tell there was a ton of time put into the environments and characters / creatures.

I, LOVE IT!! <3
Played several hours worth earlier; this game is awesome! :D You can definitely tell there was a ton of time put into the environments and characters / creatures.

I, LOVE IT!! <3
g8T8XC2.png
I've watched about 5-6 hours of it, still confused as balls.
The lore seems super cool so far but it's pretty much a walking simulator.
I've watched about 5-6 hours of it, still confused as balls.
The lore seems super cool so far but it's pretty much a walking simulator.
@GlaxusPlaxus Welp, that's one way to put it XD

I'm officially twelve hours into the game, and I looooooooooooove it! :D

Also love Higgs' sparky attitude XDXDXD
@GlaxusPlaxus Welp, that's one way to put it XD

I'm officially twelve hours into the game, and I looooooooooooove it! :D

Also love Higgs' sparky attitude XDXDXD
g8T8XC2.png
1 2 3 4