Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Support for Hong Kong?
We celebrate all sorts of holidays here and even have stuff done for pride month- could we please get some support and love for Hong-Kong? Some event, or drive- anything man. It's a literal crisis over there, an impediment of human rights.
It doesn't matter if it's prayers or even spreading the word around.
One voice does make a difference guys.
We celebrate all sorts of holidays here and even have stuff done for pride month- could we please get some support and love for Hong-Kong? Some event, or drive- anything man. It's a literal crisis over there, an impediment of human rights.
It doesn't matter if it's prayers or even spreading the word around.
One voice does make a difference guys.
pelicanpoop_1.gif stinky_baby_small.gif tinyed.png wahoosmal.png
Liberate Hong Kong, the revolution of our times!
Liberate Hong Kong, the revolution of our times!
td9UiZS.png
Dear @edwardsprout,

I am a local secondary school student in Hong Kong. As a citizen of Hong Kong, may I kindly request you to stop doing this.

I understand that you are concerned about the situation happening in my home city for the past few months, and I fully understand and respect your stance. However, I feel the need to express my discomfort, as any information regarding recent social issues arising from the event does make a portion of the locals like me uncomfortable. Please understand that, at least personally, FR is a safe-haven for me to distract myself from recent events, and I wish to maintain a sense of security.

Once again, I must express my gratitude for your utmost concern in my city regardless of your stance, but I sincerely hope for understanding towards my opinions.

Yours faithfully,
BromineKrypton
Dear @edwardsprout,

I am a local secondary school student in Hong Kong. As a citizen of Hong Kong, may I kindly request you to stop doing this.

I understand that you are concerned about the situation happening in my home city for the past few months, and I fully understand and respect your stance. However, I feel the need to express my discomfort, as any information regarding recent social issues arising from the event does make a portion of the locals like me uncomfortable. Please understand that, at least personally, FR is a safe-haven for me to distract myself from recent events, and I wish to maintain a sense of security.

Once again, I must express my gratitude for your utmost concern in my city regardless of your stance, but I sincerely hope for understanding towards my opinions.

Yours faithfully,
BromineKrypton
I absolutely support basic human rights for everyone.

However, political/current event discussions are not allowed on the FR forums.

> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
[quote name="RabidWhovian" date="2019-10-30 06:08:59" ] I absolutely support basic human rights for everyone. However, political/current event discussions are not allowed on the FR forums. [/quote] Was gonna say this. Last thing FR needs is a flood of 'bots' trying to argue against what you just said.
RabidWhovian wrote on 2019-10-30 06:08:59:

Was gonna say this. Last thing FR needs is a flood of 'bots' trying to argue against what you just said.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Good morning, everyone. As you can see, the thread has been locked, but not under our Religion & Politics policy. Flight Rising is a game website and this discussion is one we're simply not equipped to moderate. Thank you for understanding.
Good morning, everyone. As you can see, the thread has been locked, but not under our Religion & Politics policy. Flight Rising is a game website and this discussion is one we're simply not equipped to moderate. Thank you for understanding.