Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sword & Shield hub~!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42
@Nequam thats adorable
@Nequam thats adorable
BPJePYV.pngMatchmaker~!Infinite Possibilities HatcheryFV7ubHf.png
I overlevelled my team to the late 50s and my Appletun tanked a G-Max Depletion from Raihan’s Duraludon and with the help of my Appletun’s ability and a Leichi Berry, I 2-shot the Duraludon after my Inteleon weakened it a little and I used Max Quake on it. That was pretty funny to watch one of the most notorious Gym Leaders get beaten like that. XD

Onto the Champion Cup!
I overlevelled my team to the late 50s and my Appletun tanked a G-Max Depletion from Raihan’s Duraludon and with the help of my Appletun’s ability and a Leichi Berry, I 2-shot the Duraludon after my Inteleon weakened it a little and I used Max Quake on it. That was pretty funny to watch one of the most notorious Gym Leaders get beaten like that. XD

Onto the Champion Cup!
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
my team is:
cinderace, flapple, thievul, greedent, frosmoth, and alcremie

i'm rlly happy that they made shiny hunting easier, because i spent a couple hours grinding the other day to try and find a shiny snom so my frosmoth could be shiny, and i did it! she's very pretty, i named her Borealis :D
my team is:
cinderace, flapple, thievul, greedent, frosmoth, and alcremie

i'm rlly happy that they made shiny hunting easier, because i spent a couple hours grinding the other day to try and find a shiny snom so my frosmoth could be shiny, and i did it! she's very pretty, i named her Borealis :D
HwoHwX3.pngrUixgfa.png - Art Shop
- Buying OOF Nests
ive been playing it nonstop when ive had time!

my current team is:

raboot (alfred), thievul(eponine), corvisquire(atropos), eldegoss(lilywhite), boltund(daedalus), carkoal(afra)

3/6 are hadestown references

my planned team is:

cinderace(alfred), thievul(eponine), corviknight(atropos), rapidash(lavorre), polteageist(caduceus), frosmoth(natasha)

ive been playing it nonstop when ive had time!

my current team is:

raboot (alfred), thievul(eponine), corvisquire(atropos), eldegoss(lilywhite), boltund(daedalus), carkoal(afra)

3/6 are hadestown references

my planned team is:

cinderace(alfred), thievul(eponine), corviknight(atropos), rapidash(lavorre), polteageist(caduceus), frosmoth(natasha)

she/he/they | fr + 3
Does anyone think they'll make a third version, or sequel? I really hope they do and fix some of the issues with it. I love so many of the new pokemon, and I really want to play competitive, but I don't want to support the game in it's current state.

Also a third region would probably mean more legendaries. SwordSheild wolf time.
Does anyone think they'll make a third version, or sequel? I really hope they do and fix some of the issues with it. I love so many of the new pokemon, and I really want to play competitive, but I don't want to support the game in it's current state.

Also a third region would probably mean more legendaries. SwordSheild wolf time.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths

Most certainly they'll make a third version and it will have all the exclusives from sword/shield in it.
@MurkyDepths

Most certainly they'll make a third version and it will have all the exclusives from sword/shield in it.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

i named my toxel "boss baby" and that's all i have to say.
i named my toxel "boss baby" and that's all i have to say.
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
I'm planning on getting Sword for Chrismas and I really think Runigreus looks neat!
I'm planning on getting Sword for Chrismas and I really think Runigreus looks neat!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I'm still shiny hunting Wooloo, haven't left route one yet!
I haven't even met the professor.
But I'm 1,400 Wooloo encounters and going! My team is all level 30 though, haha;;
I'm still shiny hunting Wooloo, haven't left route one yet!
I haven't even met the professor.
But I'm 1,400 Wooloo encounters and going! My team is all level 30 though, haha;;
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
I got Gigantimax Butterfree and Charizard Today...I'm still trying to figure out how to get Zwizen amd Zamazenta. Fighting alongside them in battle was amazing like they chose the player as their chosen Knight.
I got Gigantimax Butterfree and Charizard Today...I'm still trying to figure out how to get Zwizen amd Zamazenta. Fighting alongside them in battle was amazing like they chose the player as their chosen Knight.
ZPHN6ju.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42