Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sword & Shield hub~!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42
I completed the Gym Challenge and oh boy was the last one tough...Dragons are no joke kids lol.
You're probably saying use Fairy Types well it won't work when he used a Steel/Dragon Type.
I completed the Gym Challenge and oh boy was the last one tough...Dragons are no joke kids lol.
You're probably saying use Fairy Types well it won't work when he used a Steel/Dragon Type.
ZPHN6ju.png
@EmpressSectonia

That was a very weird gym battle, two of his "dragons" don't even have the dragon typing at all, they just serve to support the two dragons that do.

He's definitely made of different stuff than the other dragon gym leaders from the past.

Faerie moves only really work against Flygon. I ended up using Sirfetched for the majority of the fight haha.

A few of the gym leaders threw me. Like Opal, Weezing and Mawile take very little or no poison damage, despite being faeries.
@EmpressSectonia

That was a very weird gym battle, two of his "dragons" don't even have the dragon typing at all, they just serve to support the two dragons that do.

He's definitely made of different stuff than the other dragon gym leaders from the past.

Faerie moves only really work against Flygon. I ended up using Sirfetched for the majority of the fight haha.

A few of the gym leaders threw me. Like Opal, Weezing and Mawile take very little or no poison damage, despite being faeries.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@EmpressSectonia i just finished that and it was hard D; the gym music is so good though
but basically i was down to two pokes just trying to tank my through ; _ ;
@EmpressSectonia i just finished that and it was hard D; the gym music is so good though
but basically i was down to two pokes just trying to tank my through ; _ ;
BPJePYV.pngMatchmaker~!Infinite Possibilities HatcheryFV7ubHf.png
Those dynamax raid battle rewards make it way too easy to overlevel my Pokémon; my teams all in the 80 range and I just absolutely destroyed Raihan. Ehehe. Leon better watch his behind

So far my absolute favorite Pokémon introduced is Centiskorch! It’s design is amazing and it reminds me of like those Chinese paper dragons. Also it’s flat.

Campings my favorite mechanic in the game, cooking is really fun and playing with Pokémon adds more personality to them, gives more depth to them rather than just battling and battling. I’m really attached to my Pokémon because of this lol.
Those dynamax raid battle rewards make it way too easy to overlevel my Pokémon; my teams all in the 80 range and I just absolutely destroyed Raihan. Ehehe. Leon better watch his behind

So far my absolute favorite Pokémon introduced is Centiskorch! It’s design is amazing and it reminds me of like those Chinese paper dragons. Also it’s flat.

Campings my favorite mechanic in the game, cooking is really fun and playing with Pokémon adds more personality to them, gives more depth to them rather than just battling and battling. I’m really attached to my Pokémon because of this lol.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
@BirdBagel and the treasures you can get for clothes~ I'm basically taking my time for clothes and the camping is adorable i love it so much ?

@BirdBagel and the treasures you can get for clothes~ I'm basically taking my time for clothes and the camping is adorable i love it so much ?

BPJePYV.pngMatchmaker~!Infinite Possibilities HatcheryFV7ubHf.png
@BirdBagel Same! I also love camping a lot. I can actually interact with my party Pokemon and they can interact with one another as well. I even saw two of my Pokemon fight lol.
I'm getting the candies but I'm actually really careful about using them lol. I'm definitely not using them as much as I amass them, so I've got some candies just lying around until they get used when I think they're needed.
@BirdBagel Same! I also love camping a lot. I can actually interact with my party Pokemon and they can interact with one another as well. I even saw two of my Pokemon fight lol.
I'm getting the candies but I'm actually really careful about using them lol. I'm definitely not using them as much as I amass them, so I've got some candies just lying around until they get used when I think they're needed.
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2019-11-19 12:56:30" ]It’s design is amazing and it reminds me of like those Chinese paper dragons.[/quote] Have you seen shiny Centiskorch yet? It's even coloured like a Chinese paper dragon.
BirdBagel wrote on 2019-11-19 12:56:30:
It’s design is amazing and it reminds me of like those Chinese paper dragons.

Have you seen shiny Centiskorch yet? It's even coloured like a Chinese paper dragon.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
I meant to share this yesterday but I ran into a shiny Sinistea completely randomly and I'm still shaking over this [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/445682294859235339/646778004571422720/unknown.png[/img] Literally me encountering them was like Me: oh a Sinistea, I thought they were a light blue? Sinestea: *sparkle animations* Me: [img]https://i.imgur.com/GIzUk4Ub.jpg[/img] There name is also Shinystea because I could not resist that pun -Iros
I meant to share this yesterday but I ran into a shiny Sinistea completely randomly and I'm still shaking over this

unknown.png

Literally me encountering them was like
Me: oh a Sinistea, I thought they were a light blue?
Sinestea: *sparkle animations*
Me:
GIzUk4Ub.jpg

There name is also Shinystea because I could not resist that pun

-Iros
@venusambassador
I am deceased HAHAHAHAHA The pun is perfect
I'm so using that when I find one.
I named my Tyranitar Godzilla and my Giganimax Butterfree Mothra
@venusambassador
I am deceased HAHAHAHAHA The pun is perfect
I'm so using that when I find one.
I named my Tyranitar Godzilla and my Giganimax Butterfree Mothra
ZPHN6ju.png
@EmpressSectonia There's MORE where that came from ajfhskdf

So with the current team our Grookey is named Furby

Orbeetle is WWW. and I did not realize how clever that was until it evolved from a Blipbug (going into the new Pokemon slightly blind :p)

Corviknight is Tax Evasion which was not intentional either but I love the idea of "this is Tax" "Like Taxi?" "Nope, Tax Evasion"

Coalossal is just Babey but it is still hilarious because you get stuff like "Babey used incinerate"

Toxtricity is Trans Rights and like Tax Evasion I love the idea of "this is TR" "like technical technical record?" nope, trans rights also they're the colors of the nonbinary flag

Then Rapidash is just Pinkish because his characteristic is he likes to eat and it's a pun on peckish
@EmpressSectonia There's MORE where that came from ajfhskdf

So with the current team our Grookey is named Furby

Orbeetle is WWW. and I did not realize how clever that was until it evolved from a Blipbug (going into the new Pokemon slightly blind :p)

Corviknight is Tax Evasion which was not intentional either but I love the idea of "this is Tax" "Like Taxi?" "Nope, Tax Evasion"

Coalossal is just Babey but it is still hilarious because you get stuff like "Babey used incinerate"

Toxtricity is Trans Rights and like Tax Evasion I love the idea of "this is TR" "like technical technical record?" nope, trans rights also they're the colors of the nonbinary flag

Then Rapidash is just Pinkish because his characteristic is he likes to eat and it's a pun on peckish
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42