Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anti-boredom Tactics
1 2
I got bored, but one can only look at memes for so long before getting even more bored, does anyone have any ideas oh how to no be bored?
I got bored, but one can only look at memes for so long before getting even more bored, does anyone have any ideas oh how to no be bored?
minecraft
minecraft
I type up random stories
I type up random stories
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pnglgbtq_support_small.png
Find a hobby
Find a hobby
"Darkness still fell upon the cliff and the horn of the new moon vanished in the end behind the window of the wall as into a long-feared shelter in the Earth rich with the frames humility of God's memory and reflections. The stars in the sky shivered as they crawled once more up the fantastic ladder and into the void of themselves. They wondered whose turn would be next to fall from the sky as the last ghost of the crew had died and they alone were left to frame Christ's tree and home."
Go down the rabbit hole of weird YouTube videos
Go down the rabbit hole of weird YouTube videos
"When you're going to change the world, don't ask for permission."
VIKTOR | ARCANE
jEoykqi.png
play a rhythm game
play a rhythm game
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
[font=duality.ttf][color=#65b831] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/9M0GVxc.png[/img] [center][size=2][color=#65b831][font=duality.ttf]How about daydreaming about countless better, yet hypothetical situations about when you had that one argument that you could've handled better about 5 years ago I mean that's what I do , But other than that I could suggest drawing ??

9M0GVxc.png
How about daydreaming about countless better, yet hypothetical situations about when you had that one argument that you could've handled better about 5 years ago
I mean that's what I do ,

But other than that I could suggest drawing ??
repent-1.png
Daydream. Seriously, sit back and just daydream about your stories, your memories, your hopes and dreams and wishes. Sit down and create a world in your head, a world you expand upon, decorating and deliberating over each aspect of it. And then, once you can imagine no more without an insane urge to just share it, vomit it all out by writing. Continue exploring with your world. Maybe you plan ahead or maybe you just wing it. Just write it all down and revel in the glorious pursuit that is writing.
Daydream. Seriously, sit back and just daydream about your stories, your memories, your hopes and dreams and wishes. Sit down and create a world in your head, a world you expand upon, decorating and deliberating over each aspect of it. And then, once you can imagine no more without an insane urge to just share it, vomit it all out by writing. Continue exploring with your world. Maybe you plan ahead or maybe you just wing it. Just write it all down and revel in the glorious pursuit that is writing.
Waystone1.gif
Podcasts and coli is my go-to when I'm bored and unmotivated. Just zone out listening to cool stories and stuff, and get some sweet dragon cash while doing so. :D
Podcasts and coli is my go-to when I'm bored and unmotivated. Just zone out listening to cool stories and stuff, and get some sweet dragon cash while doing so. :D
List Time:

- Get yourself a random word generator, and whatever word comes out, you have to research it. (For example, if I got the word "adversary", I would have to search what the word means, how it's applied, when such concept was created, etc.)

- If you're on PC, while grinding in Coli you could listen to some music, or even listen to videos. (My favorite Youtubers to listen to while grinding are Jim Browning, LGR... of course you can pick your own faves)

- There's tons of exercises when it comes to writing. As I was googling I stumbled upon this: http://writingexercises.co.uk/index.php.
This site contains generators. They can generate the starting phrase, a random image, character outline... etc. Feel free to explore it yourself!

- Go outside. No, seriously. Even a ten minute walk around your surroundings helps your brain. If you have a real or digital notebook with you, you could write down things what you've seen. Within real notebooks you could also draw stuff down, and maybe extend those drawings when you get home.

- If you have free time, go to a library. They're mostly quiet places where you can read, study, and relax. Lending books about subjects you don't normally think about reading about could be interesting.

Those are some what I thought
List Time:

- Get yourself a random word generator, and whatever word comes out, you have to research it. (For example, if I got the word "adversary", I would have to search what the word means, how it's applied, when such concept was created, etc.)

- If you're on PC, while grinding in Coli you could listen to some music, or even listen to videos. (My favorite Youtubers to listen to while grinding are Jim Browning, LGR... of course you can pick your own faves)

- There's tons of exercises when it comes to writing. As I was googling I stumbled upon this: http://writingexercises.co.uk/index.php.
This site contains generators. They can generate the starting phrase, a random image, character outline... etc. Feel free to explore it yourself!

- Go outside. No, seriously. Even a ten minute walk around your surroundings helps your brain. If you have a real or digital notebook with you, you could write down things what you've seen. Within real notebooks you could also draw stuff down, and maybe extend those drawings when you get home.

- If you have free time, go to a library. They're mostly quiet places where you can read, study, and relax. Lending books about subjects you don't normally think about reading about could be interesting.

Those are some what I thought
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
1 2