Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Phlox
Greetings! I'm Phlox, an Asian who geeks about animes & mangas, Korean singers, virtual pet sites & video games! I occasionally draw fanarts of my favourite animes, mangas & my favourite Korean singers but I mostly draw chibis. *Waves* Hello Flight Rising~ c: Hope to make new friends here :3
Greetings! I'm Phlox, an Asian who geeks about animes & mangas, Korean singers, virtual pet sites & video games! I occasionally draw fanarts of my favourite animes, mangas & my favourite Korean singers but I mostly draw chibis. *Waves* Hello Flight Rising~ c: Hope to make new friends here :3
2v8386u.png
*le gasp* You're just like me, but you can draw! You're a 2.0 version of me! That's so not cool, man... Who's you favorite Korean singer? I hope you have a good time on Flight Rising by the way~
*le gasp* You're just like me, but you can draw! You're a 2.0 version of me! That's so not cool, man... Who's you favorite Korean singer? I hope you have a good time on Flight Rising by the way~
I'm sure I'm not better than you so don't worry ;3 Haha...
I have alot of favourites, I'm currently obsessed with Ledapple (A band). Hehe.
So far, I'm enjoying it here! :D
I'm sure I'm not better than you so don't worry ;3 Haha...
I have alot of favourites, I'm currently obsessed with Ledapple (A band). Hehe.
So far, I'm enjoying it here! :D
2v8386u.png
I've heard of them, never actually got around to listening any of their songs. That's great that you're enjoying it here. No, you are my perfect me, me! YOU ARE ME Oh god, I'm creepy.
I've heard of them, never actually got around to listening any of their songs. That's great that you're enjoying it here. No, you are my perfect me, me! YOU ARE ME Oh god, I'm creepy.
/watches @Able and @Phlox with binoculars from a tree outside of "The Guy's Shed"

OuO
/watches @Able and @Phlox with binoculars from a tree outside of "The Guy's Shed"

OuO
48vur6d.png
*Shivers* I feel like I've been watched from afar @Abel lol. @Zei
One thing for sure... We can be nobodies of eachother xD -awkward hug-

*Shivers* I feel like I've been watched from afar @Abel lol. @Zei
One thing for sure... We can be nobodies of eachother xD -awkward hug-

2v8386u.png
Watch The Irresponsible Captain Tylor!!!
Watch The Irresponsible Captain Tylor!!!
Wohoo! Asians! Represent!

*Ahem* Great to see new peeps here as always! Welcome, @Phlox!
Wohoo! Asians! Represent!

*Ahem* Great to see new peeps here as always! Welcome, @Phlox!
*Insert fun signature banner here*

2nd Gen Imperial sales here.
I'm confused @-@ Hello *Waves* @HappyWulf @Redthegamr
I'm confused @-@ Hello *Waves* @HappyWulf @Redthegamr
2v8386u.png
@Phlox

So how're you liking it here? OuO
@Phlox

So how're you liking it here? OuO
*Insert fun signature banner here*

2nd Gen Imperial sales here.