Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe Future!
1 2
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2019-10-05 05:45:05" ] My thoughts of that villain shot: [Spoiler]* White Diamond is an interesting case. I think she either fused with Jasper, or someone's controlling her. [...] If someone's controlling her, then it's most likely the centipede monster we also saw.[/Spoiler] [/quote] That was my first thought too! [quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2019-10-05 06:26:35" ] [Spoiler] And the Aquamarine. I know It's the one from the show because of her gem,but why is she a villain prominent enough to be featured? Why is she different colours? If it wasn't for the gem, I would be thinking it might be a completely different Aquamarine, maybe even an Off-Colour. Has it a fusion or did she just get poofed and reformed differently?[/spoiler] [/quote] [Spoiler] You can see they have three, maybe four, legs so deffo a fusion. The color mismatch is reminiscent of Garnet's first form, where her colors didn't blend too well. See MaplesHaiku's theory on who Aquamarine's fused with.[/spoiler] As for stuff we wanna see that hasn't been mentioned yet: [Spoiler]dID MY POOR UNLUCKY STALWART DEFENDER BLUE ZIRCON (and Yellow, I guess...) SURVIVE?!?![/spoiler]
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2019-10-05 05:45:05:
My thoughts of that villain shot:

* White Diamond is an interesting case. I think she either fused with Jasper, or someone's controlling her. [...] If someone's controlling her, then it's most likely the centipede monster we also saw.
That was my first thought too!
SheridanCharon wrote on 2019-10-05 06:26:35:

And the Aquamarine. I know It's the one from the show because of her gem,but why is she a villain prominent enough to be featured? Why is she different colours? If it wasn't for the gem, I would be thinking it might be a completely different Aquamarine, maybe even an Off-Colour. Has it a fusion or did she just get poofed and reformed differently?
You can see they have three, maybe four, legs so deffo a fusion. The color mismatch is reminiscent of Garnet's first form, where her colors didn't blend too well. See MaplesHaiku's theory on who Aquamarine's fused with.

As for stuff we wanna see that hasn't been mentioned yet: dID MY POOR UNLUCKY STALWART DEFENDER BLUE ZIRCON (and Yellow, I guess...) SURVIVE?!?!
FR_Banner_01-transp.png
Randomly reviving this thread because NEW TEASER!!!
Randomly reviving this thread because NEW TEASER!!!
VGxuHXT.png
1 2