Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | crystals!!!
1 2
I have a Tigers Eye and a Rose Quartz,
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
cant list all, but my faves are my corkscrew selenite + rose quartz point :)
cant list all, but my faves are my corkscrew selenite + rose quartz point :)
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2019-09-23 17:14:44" ] I have a Tigers Eye and a Rose Quartz, [/quote] Uhh.. I think that the rose quarts you have is actually a pink diamond... I have a lot of agates and random crystals/geodes I've collected over the years!
PearlConnor wrote on 2019-09-23 17:14:44:
Uhh.. I think that the rose quarts you have is actually a pink diamond...

I have a lot of agates and random crystals/geodes I've collected over the years!
I have a little collection of gems and minerals decorating my shelf. I'm terrible at remembering their names but some of my favourites are malachite, blue lace agate, bornite, apophyllite, moonstone, vanadinite, purpurite and green calcite!
I have a little collection of gems and minerals decorating my shelf. I'm terrible at remembering their names but some of my favourites are malachite, blue lace agate, bornite, apophyllite, moonstone, vanadinite, purpurite and green calcite!
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
Hoo boY I have far too many to list too,, but my favorites of the ones I have are midnight goldstone, fluorite, white jade, angelite, sodalite, and black onyx!!
Hoo boY I have far too many to list too,, but my favorites of the ones I have are midnight goldstone, fluorite, white jade, angelite, sodalite, and black onyx!!
ani_bw_503.gif a
Ozy/Amor
he/him • FR +0
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa weISk1i.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/s0xai7b.png[/img] [color=#2f4719]I have tiger eye, sodalite, amethyst, and clear quartz! I have one stone that I think might be rose quartz but im not sure if its pink enough to be rose quartz. I might post a picture later if i can?[/color]
s0xai7b.png
I have tiger eye, sodalite, amethyst, and clear quartz! I have one stone that I think might be rose quartz but im not sure if its pink enough to be rose quartz. I might post a picture later if i can?
ex5BGkW.png
1 2