Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | crystals!!!
1 2
what crystals do you all have? I'm curious! i bought a ton today
i have:
purple jade, snowflake obsidian, amethyst, a mixture of malachite azurite and chrysocolla, fancy jasper, picture jasper, dalmatian jasper, unakite, and labradorite

what crystals do you all have? I'm curious! i bought a ton today
i have:
purple jade, snowflake obsidian, amethyst, a mixture of malachite azurite and chrysocolla, fancy jasper, picture jasper, dalmatian jasper, unakite, and labradorite

Hello LGBT Community
I have too many
I can't list all of them
I have too many
I can't list all of them
But if you want me to, i can maybe make a list or something
But if you want me to, i can maybe make a list or something
I haven't got a large collection but some rocks I have include calcite, tiger eye, picture jasper and an agate. Hoping to get more eventually, like sunstone and chrysopase.
I haven't got a large collection but some rocks I have include calcite, tiger eye, picture jasper and an agate. Hoping to get more eventually, like sunstone and chrysopase.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
I'm mostly a quartz person, I've got a really cool smoky quartz pillar, it looks just like the ones you'd see in a story ;)
I'm mostly a quartz person, I've got a really cool smoky quartz pillar, it looks just like the ones you'd see in a story ;)
Oh boy. Way too many to mention. Though I bought a few more amber chunks yesterday (not sure if they count as crystals).
Oh boy. Way too many to mention. Though I bought a few more amber chunks yesterday (not sure if they count as crystals).
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
I have some amethyst and a handful of others I don't remember the names to cause I'm awesome.
I have some amethyst and a handful of others I don't remember the names to cause I'm awesome.
sYJ7QdI.png
I have a large collection of stones, crystals and gemstones so I can't list all of them lol but my favourite are: Amethysts, rose and blue quartz, pyrite, desert roses and opals. [emoji=blue gem size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I have a large collection of stones, crystals and gemstones so I can't list all of them lol but my favourite are:
Amethysts, rose and blue quartz, pyrite, desert roses and opals.
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
I'd love to get into crystals more (mostly bc they're very pretty), so I intend to do some more research and then pop to a local-ish crystal store at some point. Right now, though, I've got rose quartz (a couple small polished ones, and a solid chunk that's a little smaller than my palm), and a big ol' chunk of geode that rests on my bedside table. I have no idea what geode it is, but I'm gonna guess it's agate? It's bluey-grey and white, so it looks really pretty, I just have no idea what it is.
I'd love to get into crystals more (mostly bc they're very pretty), so I intend to do some more research and then pop to a local-ish crystal store at some point. Right now, though, I've got rose quartz (a couple small polished ones, and a solid chunk that's a little smaller than my palm), and a big ol' chunk of geode that rests on my bedside table. I have no idea what geode it is, but I'm gonna guess it's agate? It's bluey-grey and white, so it looks really pretty, I just have no idea what it is.
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
I have quite a few! Haha~

If you like crystal collecting, I would recommend trying to grow your own! There are several children's science kits that use monoammonium phosphate to create crystals with boiling water, and those are as decent a place to start as any, but you can also find many different crystal recipes online. It's fun to experiment and watch them grow.
I have quite a few! Haha~

If you like crystal collecting, I would recommend trying to grow your own! There are several children's science kits that use monoammonium phosphate to create crystals with boiling water, and those are as decent a place to start as any, but you can also find many different crystal recipes online. It's fun to experiment and watch them grow.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
1 2