General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | crystals!!!
1 2
what crystals do you all have? I'm curious! i bought a ton today
i have:
purple jade, snowflake obsidian, amethyst, a mixture of malachite azurite and chrysocolla, fancy jasper, picture jasper, dalmatian jasper, unakite, and labradorite

what crystals do you all have? I'm curious! i bought a ton today
i have:
purple jade, snowflake obsidian, amethyst, a mixture of malachite azurite and chrysocolla, fancy jasper, picture jasper, dalmatian jasper, unakite, and labradorite

MPolXdg.gifpCxMRnd.gif k0gX6u8.gif YEvSTmi.gif
I have too many
I can't list all of them
I have too many
I can't list all of them
wEeB9unpZyeAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
But if you want me to, i can maybe make a list or something
But if you want me to, i can maybe make a list or something
wEeB9unpZyeAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
I haven't got a large collection but some rocks I have include calcite, tiger eye, picture jasper and an agate. Hoping to get more eventually, like sunstone and chrysopase.
I haven't got a large collection but some rocks I have include calcite, tiger eye, picture jasper and an agate. Hoping to get more eventually, like sunstone and chrysopase.
Needs more blue cheese...
I'm mostly a quartz person, I've got a really cool smoky quartz pillar, it looks just like the ones you'd see in a story ;)
I'm mostly a quartz person, I've got a really cool smoky quartz pillar, it looks just like the ones you'd see in a story ;)
Pings are disabled. Send me a PM if it's that important.

People just can't be nice.
Oh boy. Way too many to mention. Though I bought a few more amber chunks yesterday (not sure if they count as crystals).
Oh boy. Way too many to mention. Though I bought a few more amber chunks yesterday (not sure if they count as crystals).
tumblr_inline_ojq6kxC8Rm1r2ao8y_540.png

FR +9 | Figuring it all out little by little | They/She
I have some amethyst and a handful of others I don't remember the names to cause I'm awesome.
I have some amethyst and a handful of others I don't remember the names to cause I'm awesome.
I have a large collection of stones, crystals and gemstones so I can't list all of them lol but my favourite are: Amethysts, rose and blue quartz, pyrite, desert roses and opals. [emoji=blue gem size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I have a large collection of stones, crystals and gemstones so I can't list all of them lol but my favourite are:
Amethysts, rose and blue quartz, pyrite, desert roses and opals.
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.pngrmsolympic-icon.pngrmstitanic-icon.pnghmhsbritannic-icon.pngtumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png
I'd love to get into crystals more (mostly bc they're very pretty), so I intend to do some more research and then pop to a local-ish crystal store at some point. Right now, though, I've got rose quartz (a couple small polished ones, and a solid chunk that's a little smaller than my palm), and a big ol' chunk of geode that rests on my bedside table. I have no idea what geode it is, but I'm gonna guess it's agate? It's bluey-grey and white, so it looks really pretty, I just have no idea what it is.
I'd love to get into crystals more (mostly bc they're very pretty), so I intend to do some more research and then pop to a local-ish crystal store at some point. Right now, though, I've got rose quartz (a couple small polished ones, and a solid chunk that's a little smaller than my palm), and a big ol' chunk of geode that rests on my bedside table. I have no idea what geode it is, but I'm gonna guess it's agate? It's bluey-grey and white, so it looks really pretty, I just have no idea what it is.
V2xUQHD.png
I have quite a few! Haha~

If you like crystal collecting, I would recommend trying to grow your own! There are several children's science kits that use monoammonium phosphate to create crystals with boiling water, and those are as decent a place to start as any, but you can also find many different crystal recipes online. It's fun to experiment and watch them grow.
I have quite a few! Haha~

If you like crystal collecting, I would recommend trying to grow your own! There are several children's science kits that use monoammonium phosphate to create crystals with boiling water, and those are as decent a place to start as any, but you can also find many different crystal recipes online. It's fun to experiment and watch them grow.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
1 2