Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How did Flight Rising make their website
I have been searching everywhere, but how did they start Flight Rising. I don't mean how they got help, but where did they start this project?
I have been searching everywhere, but how did they start Flight Rising. I don't mean how they got help, but where did they start this project?
@Amberheart
Undel and Akiri met on WoW, got chatting about creating a game, and started work on a concept (going by the interview with Akiri from a few years back). Akiri had already been working on a personal video game project, Undel already had her artwork to base things on. They set up a Kickstarter, which went spectacularly well, and have been working from there.
@Amberheart
Undel and Akiri met on WoW, got chatting about creating a game, and started work on a concept (going by the interview with Akiri from a few years back). Akiri had already been working on a personal video game project, Undel already had her artwork to base things on. They set up a Kickstarter, which went spectacularly well, and have been working from there.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png