Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight Fans U-Knight!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
^

You're very good at the game in my opinion...I mean, you got even further than me.
^

You're very good at the game in my opinion...I mean, you got even further than me.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@DootTheBang I will, someday, but not today :')

Also my favorite bosses are Grimm, Hornet, and Nightmare King Grimm!
@DootTheBang I will, someday, but not today :')

Also my favorite bosses are Grimm, Hornet, and Nightmare King Grimm!
Cyp4JP9.png
@SilkSongs Sure!! And nice name by the way ;) and oof, I have a friend who's stuck at false knight too! my strategy is to just stand at his side and kick him in the ankles til he falls over. when he jumps with his mace in the air, just walk to the side where the mace won't land! :D
@SilkSongs Sure!! And nice name by the way ;) and oof, I have a friend who's stuck at false knight too! my strategy is to just stand at his side and kick him in the ankles til he falls over. when he jumps with his mace in the air, just walk to the side where the mace won't land! :D
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
salutations I am deeleebop I will be your artist/crazy grimm fangirl for this forum I haven't really played hollow knight but I love its characters and story plus it's animation I have and oc for hollow knight called Cordelia here is a stupid fangirly pick I made of her with grimm https://www.deviantart.com/deeleebop/art/Cordelia-x-Grimm-803196878
salutations I am deeleebop I will be your artist/crazy grimm fangirl for this forum I haven't really played hollow knight but I love its characters and story plus it's animation I have and oc for hollow knight called Cordelia here is a stupid fangirly pick I made of her with grimm https://www.deviantart.com/deeleebop/art/Cordelia-x-Grimm-803196878
I should have an OC for this game...or two...but something tells me I should not make more characters
I should have an OC for this game...or two...but something tells me I should not make more characters
im gonna take the time to show off some uh [i]amazing[/i] art i did of the pale king [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b5bae025e0320d65ac21db6c78c6efd4/tumblr_px6cp2kQaH1vlsni4o1_500.png[/img]
im gonna take the time to show off some uh
amazing art i did of the pale king
tumblr_px6cp2kQaH1vlsni4o1_500.png
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
@SilkSongs

10/10 Pale King right there
@SilkSongs

10/10 Pale King right there
Cyp4JP9.png
seems nice but were are the saw of rages you speak of it definitely needs more
seems nice but were are the saw of rages you speak of it definitely needs more
Not enough sawblades, of course.
Not enough sawblades, of course.
[i]CRASHES INTO THREAD[/i] Hello I have found my people. Toss me up on that member list please! I've been obsessed with this game since I first played it back in 2017 and it honestly makes me ecstatic to be finding so many other fans on this site. I've beaten the game 112% multiple times and done the path of pain. Currently the pantheon of hallownest is the only achievement i'm missing, and I aim to have godhome completed all radiant as a personal goal, oh boy! Grimm and the Pure Vessel are probably my favorite fights. Both are tough as hell and so satisfying to beat! I could honestly talk paragraphs about how much I love PV tbh. Needless to say I probably spent way more time on this game than I should have and I'd love to chat lore and share ocs with y'all [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/12606516_MK7NpJ9ubZFk33v.png[/img] here's a few of my kids <3
CRASHES INTO THREAD Hello I have found my people. Toss me up on that member list please!

I've been obsessed with this game since I first played it back in 2017 and it honestly makes me ecstatic to be finding so many other fans on this site.

I've beaten the game 112% multiple times and done the path of pain. Currently the pantheon of hallownest is the only achievement i'm missing, and I aim to have godhome completed all radiant as a personal goal, oh boy!
Grimm and the Pure Vessel are probably my favorite fights. Both are tough as hell and so satisfying to beat! I could honestly talk paragraphs about how much I love PV tbh.

Needless to say I probably spent way more time on this game than I should have and I'd love to chat lore and share ocs with y'all

12606516_MK7NpJ9ubZFk33v.png

here's a few of my kids <3
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67