Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | mobile games
1 2 3
which mobile games are actually worth playing?
which mobile games are actually worth playing?
Don't say Pokemon Go, don't say Pokemon Go.

But Pokemon Go.

I have a problem.
Don't say Pokemon Go, don't say Pokemon Go.

But Pokemon Go.

I have a problem.
9iqeDz7.png
I've been really loving Leap Day lately!
Light-It Up was my go-to for a long time,
but they've gone a little overboard with the ads recently.
Best Fiends can also be fun, and I enjoyed Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for a long time before getting tired of the pay-to-win aspect.
I've been really loving Leap Day lately!
Light-It Up was my go-to for a long time,
but they've gone a little overboard with the ads recently.
Best Fiends can also be fun, and I enjoyed Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for a long time before getting tired of the pay-to-win aspect.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Pokemon Go because it's fun and encourages me to go for walks. It's nice that during events there are tons of people outside and will join in with raids. :)

I'm also a big fan of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp even though there's a lot of stuff that requires premium currency. However, they give out quite a bit of it (especially right now) and I do Google surveys for free Play credits that I use to buy the currency so it's not too bad. Besides, you don't have to buy any of the premium items - there's lots of stuff that doesn't require it and there's no winning so it's not a "pay to win" situation. There are events that give out really nice, exclusive items every month.

They're the big two that I play a lot. For quick games I also play Little Alchemy 2 (I used to play Little Alchemy on the website years ago). It's fun and cute. :)
Pokemon Go because it's fun and encourages me to go for walks. It's nice that during events there are tons of people outside and will join in with raids. :)

I'm also a big fan of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp even though there's a lot of stuff that requires premium currency. However, they give out quite a bit of it (especially right now) and I do Google surveys for free Play credits that I use to buy the currency so it's not too bad. Besides, you don't have to buy any of the premium items - there's lots of stuff that doesn't require it and there's no winning so it's not a "pay to win" situation. There are events that give out really nice, exclusive items every month.

They're the big two that I play a lot. For quick games I also play Little Alchemy 2 (I used to play Little Alchemy on the website years ago). It's fun and cute. :)
I've been having fun with Dissidia Opera Omnia, and Stardew Valley. I've also played Animal Crossing Pocket Camp and Pokémon Go, but without mobile data, Pokémon Go is kinda hard to play lol
I've been having fun with Dissidia Opera Omnia, and Stardew Valley. I've also played Animal Crossing Pocket Camp and Pokémon Go, but without mobile data, Pokémon Go is kinda hard to play lol
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
Its pretty subjective but... if you like role playing games; try Onmyoji -- I played for a good while if you like those grinding farming games; try dragon mania legends, horse haven man Dragon Boom is a platformer but I REALLY loved it. Sadly it only has limited levels. You can try Robot Unicorn II which I prefer instead of Robot Unicorn III (If you like destructive whale platformers play Ookujira!) There are a ton of good mobile games out there but it all depends on what you like! [emoji=ridgeback winking size=2] Good luck finding the game that really suits you!
Its pretty subjective but...

if you like role playing games; try Onmyoji -- I played for a good while

if you like those grinding farming games; try dragon mania legends, horse haven

man Dragon Boom is a platformer but I REALLY loved it. Sadly it only has limited levels. You can try Robot Unicorn II which I prefer instead of Robot Unicorn III

(If you like destructive whale platformers play Ookujira!)

There are a ton of good mobile games out there but it all depends on what you like!

Good luck finding the game that really suits you!

Don't expect anything. Appreciate everything.
EDGE is a good one, I love puzzles and it's my Aesthetic(tm). I also have Idle Coffee Corp for something more relaxed, and Dragonvale World.
EDGE is a good one, I love puzzles and it's my Aesthetic(tm). I also have Idle Coffee Corp for something more relaxed, and Dragonvale World.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Super Starfish, hands down. It might not be the right choice for those who suffer seizures, or are easily overcome by motion sickness, but other than that, it's endlessly fun, cute, and informative.
Super Starfish, hands down. It might not be the right choice for those who suffer seizures, or are easily overcome by motion sickness, but other than that, it's endlessly fun, cute, and informative.
xe/xyr/xem
@raniuszek

If you like puzzle games, I've been enjoying one called "I Love Hue". The concept is very simple... arrange blocks in color order. However, the puzzle get quite challenging rather fast. There are no time limits or move limits, so you can take as long as you need for each puzzle. It's kinda soothing.

Another good one is Simon's Cat Crunch Time. Very colorful match 3 type game. No time limits for the puzzles, but you are limited by the number of moves.

Both games are free on Google Play, but have OPTIONAL in-app purchases. I have not made any in-app purchases yet on either game.
@raniuszek

If you like puzzle games, I've been enjoying one called "I Love Hue". The concept is very simple... arrange blocks in color order. However, the puzzle get quite challenging rather fast. There are no time limits or move limits, so you can take as long as you need for each puzzle. It's kinda soothing.

Another good one is Simon's Cat Crunch Time. Very colorful match 3 type game. No time limits for the puzzles, but you are limited by the number of moves.

Both games are free on Google Play, but have OPTIONAL in-app purchases. I have not made any in-app purchases yet on either game.
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
My favourite mobile game is Vainglory, it is a game similar to League of Legends if you've ever heard of that, but I honestly like it better. The games are shorter and get to the fun part (teamfighting) sooner, and the heroes are all very well designed, both in terms of character and in terms of gameplay/abilities.
My favourite mobile game is Vainglory, it is a game similar to League of Legends if you've ever heard of that, but I honestly like it better. The games are shorter and get to the fun part (teamfighting) sooner, and the heroes are all very well designed, both in terms of character and in terms of gameplay/abilities.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3