Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats hub!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
I never did finish reading Omen of the Stars (school happened and stuff so thanks life), but I got all the way to The Forgotten Warrior. Can't really decide on a favorite when I don't know how some of them turn out, but honestly (up to that point at least) I actually kinda like Jayfeather (because honestly who doesn't love the salty boi). Also, minor rant/thing, but last semester (hello college life) I'd be forced to spend hours waiting for my next class, and for nostalgia's sake I decided to reread the first series. Literally in the middle of book one, this girl just sneers at me and goes "Oh, you're the crazy cat lady then." Friend of a friend, but I guess she wasn't mine. Either way, she'd show up every day and would talk about how cringey people who like Warriors are. She'd literally not sit nearby if someone had one of the books out (figured it out when I tried to finish book one). I decided to mess with her. I have all the books (supers included) up to The Forgotten Warrior. Every. Last. One. I reread the whole series [i]out of spite.[/i] She didn't sit near me for the entire semester, even when I didn't bring the books anymore. I like to think she knows what I was doing. Guess you can see why I like the salt boi.[emoji=tundra winking size=2]
I never did finish reading Omen of the Stars (school happened and stuff so thanks life), but I got all the way to The Forgotten Warrior. Can't really decide on a favorite when I don't know how some of them turn out, but honestly (up to that point at least) I actually kinda like Jayfeather (because honestly who doesn't love the salty boi).

Also, minor rant/thing, but last semester (hello college life) I'd be forced to spend hours waiting for my next class, and for nostalgia's sake I decided to reread the first series. Literally in the middle of book one, this girl just sneers at me and goes "Oh, you're the crazy cat lady then." Friend of a friend, but I guess she wasn't mine. Either way, she'd show up every day and would talk about how cringey people who like Warriors are. She'd literally not sit nearby if someone had one of the books out (figured it out when I tried to finish book one). I decided to mess with her.

I have all the books (supers included) up to The Forgotten Warrior. Every. Last. One. I reread the whole series out of spite. She didn't sit near me for the entire semester, even when I didn't bring the books anymore. I like to think she knows what I was doing. Guess you can see why I like the salt boi.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse

r/MadLads or r/ProRevenge
@ClockworkEclipse

r/MadLads or r/ProRevenge
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
I love warrior cats- Yet never got to the second series lmao- I was busy when I got into the series and was only able to read the first. Graduated highschool in 2014 and forgot about the series till I ran across the new series at a book store and remembered

I'm in the middle of re-reading the first series to my pet chinchilla- but like I can't wait for these new books lmao- Eventually I will get there
I love warrior cats- Yet never got to the second series lmao- I was busy when I got into the series and was only able to read the first. Graduated highschool in 2014 and forgot about the series till I ran across the new series at a book store and remembered

I'm in the middle of re-reading the first series to my pet chinchilla- but like I can't wait for these new books lmao- Eventually I will get there
im currently on book 4 of series 2.
f for feathertail
im currently on book 4 of series 2.
f for feathertail
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
I'm currently on Lost Stars. "RIP" such a great character...

I also can't wait until the plushies come out so I can have my own mini Jayfeather
I'm currently on Lost Stars. "RIP" such a great character...

I also can't wait until the plushies come out so I can have my own mini Jayfeather
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
unknown.png
i want a plushie and the pin set
i want a plushie and the pin set
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
I
LOVE
JAYFEATHER

*Throws Graystripe plushie out of a window*

I
LOVE
JAYFEATHER

*Throws Graystripe plushie out of a window*

WKtl2lb.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
unknown.png
why he
why he
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
Because Jayfeather is just great.
Don't ask why
Because Jayfeather is just great.
Don't ask why
WKtl2lb.png
°

°
Gotta fix my sig
unknown.png
Oh man oh man oh man I had no idea there was a hub!! I've got a lot of favourites but off the top of my head I love Goosefeather, Breezepelt, Mothwing, Tallstar and Purdy. There's definitely others but I can't remember them.. so many cats in this series.. I've been part of the fandom for maybe 5 years now, and read pretty much every book save for a few of the manga series and the newer e-book novellas. Those seem to be the two main things people mentioned in introductions h May I bring attention to Russian Warrior Cats art while I'm here because I have a lot of appreciation for the style they use there [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1cb5d9236022d68c4ee6409b1c81c7f8/tumblr_olhvwouSIJ1w3mxjvo1_640.png[/img] [size=1]I'm lowkey nervous about posting here because I don't wanna look annoying but I'm just excited there's a hub now sorry[/size]
Oh man oh man oh man I had no idea there was a hub!!
I've got a lot of favourites but off the top of my head I love Goosefeather, Breezepelt, Mothwing, Tallstar and Purdy. There's definitely others but I can't remember them.. so many cats in this series..
I've been part of the fandom for maybe 5 years now, and read pretty much every book save for a few of the manga series and the newer e-book novellas.

Those seem to be the two main things people mentioned in introductions h

May I bring attention to Russian Warrior Cats art while I'm here because I have a lot of appreciation for the style they use there

tumblr_olhvwouSIJ1w3mxjvo1_640.png

I'm lowkey nervous about posting here because I don't wanna look annoying but I'm just excited there's a hub now sorry
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16