Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Scream about JSAB (+ fanart and OCs!)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 89
Hmmmm, what size?
Hmmmm, what size?
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
shrugs
idk i didn't,, really,,, think the whole anniversary drawing thing through
shrugs
idk i didn't,, really,,, think the whole anniversary drawing thing through
image.png image.png image.png
ok, I'm going to add to your doodle!
ok, I'm going to add to your doodle!
Continuum rift RP
Tis done! [img]https://i.ibb.co/X4JSmDf/2020-05-30-1.png[/img]
Tis done!
2020-05-30-1.png
Continuum rift RP
how many more characters will be on there..? i want to know for science because i might put either venturi or pelagia in addition to vantablack hehe
how many more characters will be on there..? i want to know for science because i might put either venturi or pelagia in addition to vantablack hehe
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
i have no idea,,, i'm probably just gonna put one
i have no idea,,, i'm probably just gonna put one

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
unsaid

i put quite a bit of space on the image in case there was quite a bit of people who wanted to join!!! I Think it can fit like,,, 4 more people inside the image?????????? i pictured it like a family photo taken except they're all chaotic lovable idiots

also i made a fallen angel au where cyan did a dumb by not killing blixer and accidentally allowing him to conquer all of paradise, so cyan gets demoted from a hero role and becomes a fallen angel (getting wings in the process)
and cyan has to prove themself to be capable of being a hero again, meaning that they have to kill blixer, but unf o r tu n a t e ly blixer decided that this fallen angel (who, unaware of the fact is cyan due to the wings covering their face mistakenly helps them create an identity as a shape named Seraph) could be a good friend and cyan,,,, doesn't want to kill him once they get to know blixer
so it's just cyan going "yOU have the power to kill him. swiftly and silently, no fuss, and these wings will finally disappear", only to go "damn it i can't do i— oh hi blixer didn't see you there"
it requires some more explanation and stuff before it starts making sense but that's all i got

haha
oops i did it again
i made an au for no reason
unsaid

i put quite a bit of space on the image in case there was quite a bit of people who wanted to join!!! I Think it can fit like,,, 4 more people inside the image?????????? i pictured it like a family photo taken except they're all chaotic lovable idiots

also i made a fallen angel au where cyan did a dumb by not killing blixer and accidentally allowing him to conquer all of paradise, so cyan gets demoted from a hero role and becomes a fallen angel (getting wings in the process)
and cyan has to prove themself to be capable of being a hero again, meaning that they have to kill blixer, but unf o r tu n a t e ly blixer decided that this fallen angel (who, unaware of the fact is cyan due to the wings covering their face mistakenly helps them create an identity as a shape named Seraph) could be a good friend and cyan,,,, doesn't want to kill him once they get to know blixer
so it's just cyan going "yOU have the power to kill him. swiftly and silently, no fuss, and these wings will finally disappear", only to go "damn it i can't do i— oh hi blixer didn't see you there"
it requires some more explanation and stuff before it starts making sense but that's all i got

haha
oops i did it again
i made an au for no reason
adkwkwefkmwefsef yeah all are characters are just dumb idiots that could destroy the world together because C H A O S but don't do so because,, yea g ,, ,

MMMMMMMM I like this au,,, it b very interesting!!! i'd be down to see more development and stuff on it :0

same,, big mood trjtsd
adkwkwefkmwefsef yeah all are characters are just dumb idiots that could destroy the world together because C H A O S but don't do so because,, yea g ,, ,

MMMMMMMM I like this au,,, it b very interesting!!! i'd be down to see more development and stuff on it :0

same,, big mood trjtsd

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
doeoskakakzkzkzksks so so far we have,,, skade iris and snowdrift. not sure how skskskade and iris cann help destroy the world but snowdrift would accidentally screw at least something up should she ever have her brother's same ambitions (spoiler alert: nah but if she wss corrupted snd forced to be evilllllll,,,,,, :thonk:)

MMMMMMMMMMMM danke! i was listening to a slowed version of tongues by malibu and was thinking about angels, whe went "holy heckle hackle what,, iff,,, we had an AU" and chose cyan because the idea of something happejing to the heroes seemed appealing for .48 seconds

large mood
omega mood
GALAXY MOOD.
constantly making aus?? for edgy animation memes that shouldn't exist?????? yes please
doeoskakakzkzkzksks so so far we have,,, skade iris and snowdrift. not sure how skskskade and iris cann help destroy the world but snowdrift would accidentally screw at least something up should she ever have her brother's same ambitions (spoiler alert: nah but if she wss corrupted snd forced to be evilllllll,,,,,, :thonk:)

MMMMMMMMMMMM danke! i was listening to a slowed version of tongues by malibu and was thinking about angels, whe went "holy heckle hackle what,, iff,,, we had an AU" and chose cyan because the idea of something happejing to the heroes seemed appealing for .48 seconds

large mood
omega mood
GALAXY MOOD.
constantly making aus?? for edgy animation memes that shouldn't exist?????? yes please
[distant factory theme gets louder and louder as the anniversary gets closer]
[distant factory theme gets louder and louder as the anniversary gets closer]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 89