General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Mushroom Cult, a Combo DV/FR Discord
[center][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/e2/10/rLoWnZ46_o.png[/img] [size=2]^^button by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2472393/1]anivia[/url]![/size] Welcome to the Mushroom Cult![/center] The Mushroom Cult is a combination Dappervolk and Flight Rising server where users of each site can chat, make sales, and share art and writing creations. If you want to join but don't have a Dapperolk account, then that's fine! Dappervolk is currently in closed development anyway and cannot currently be played. That's why there's a Flight Rising section--to keep server activity up while we wait for Dappervolk to go live. We currently have about twenty members, so activity is slow, but I'm hoping to grow the server a lot between now and DV's release, primarily to start a guild of the same name. Guild lore and art will be worked on as the server grows. Since we currently have so few active members, I am putting off server activities (such as art and lore prompts and giveaways) until we hit fifty members. [b]In order to join, simply ask me for an invite, and I'll pm it to you! Invites cannot be generated by server members for security purposes, and I'm currently the only mod, so you'll have to be patient if I can't get to you immediately. You must introduce yourself in the appropriate channel in order to gain access to the server.[/b] A brief overview of our rules and what channels we have currently available: [quote=Rules]1.) Be mature. We have no age limit, but unseemly displays of behavior will result in moderator discipline. 2.) In order for the server to be advertised on site, it has to follow site rules. NSFW content will result in an immediate kick. No hate speech or slurs, no political or religious discussion, no irl currency transactions, etc. 3.) Keep appropriate conversations in their appropriate channels. For example, a Dappervolk sale should stay in #dv-the-market and should not flow into off-topic's #general. 4.) Introduce yourself in the appropriate channels. If you want access to the DV part of the server, post an intro in #dv-introduce-yourself. For the Flight Rising part, post in #fr-introduce-yourself. Every member (should) have access to the general category of channels. If not, then I goofed up, and you should please dm me about it. 5.) I, and any other mods, reserve the right to kick, ban, and warn users without disclosing why to other members of the server. 6.) Do not ask for other users' age. This is a security measure, meant to protect minors who may be in the server. 7.) Keep bot commands in bot channels. Do not use Pokecord outside of the #pokemon channel. Do not use Nadeko outside of #self-assign-roles. [/quote] [quote=Channels] Start here: Obligatory rules, announcements, suggestions, and intro channels. And Rat Jail is a time out channel for those who misbehave. [columns]Dapper Folks: General chat Avatar share Pet share Market User Shops Game help[nextcol]Dapper Dragons: General chat Dragon share Lore and art Market User Shops Game help[nextcol]Off topic: General Pokemon Pets General Art and Writing The Memery[/columns][/quote] [center][b]The Cult would be happy to have new members! Feel free to check us out, we don't sacrifice--uh, bite.[/b][/center]
rLoWnZ46_o.png
^^button by anivia!

Welcome to the Mushroom Cult!

The Mushroom Cult is a combination Dappervolk and Flight Rising server where users of each site can chat, make sales, and share art and writing creations. If you want to join but don't have a Dapperolk account, then that's fine! Dappervolk is currently in closed development anyway and cannot currently be played. That's why there's a Flight Rising section--to keep server activity up while we wait for Dappervolk to go live. We currently have about twenty members, so activity is slow, but I'm hoping to grow the server a lot between now and DV's release, primarily to start a guild of the same name. Guild lore and art will be worked on as the server grows.

Since we currently have so few active members, I am putting off server activities (such as art and lore prompts and giveaways) until we hit fifty members.

In order to join, simply ask me for an invite, and I'll pm it to you! Invites cannot be generated by server members for security purposes, and I'm currently the only mod, so you'll have to be patient if I can't get to you immediately. You must introduce yourself in the appropriate channel in order to gain access to the server.

A brief overview of our rules and what channels we have currently available:
Rules wrote:
1.) Be mature. We have no age limit, but unseemly displays of behavior will result in moderator discipline.
2.) In order for the server to be advertised on site, it has to follow site rules. NSFW content will result in an immediate kick. No hate speech or slurs, no political or religious discussion, no irl currency transactions, etc.
3.) Keep appropriate conversations in their appropriate channels. For example, a Dappervolk sale should stay in #dv-the-market and should not flow into off-topic's #general.
4.) Introduce yourself in the appropriate channels. If you want access to the DV part of the server, post an intro in #dv-introduce-yourself. For the Flight Rising part, post in #fr-introduce-yourself. Every member (should) have access to the general category of channels. If not, then I goofed up, and you should please dm me about it.
5.) I, and any other mods, reserve the right to kick, ban, and warn users without disclosing why to other members of the server.
6.) Do not ask for other users' age. This is a security measure, meant to protect minors who may be in the server.
7.) Keep bot commands in bot channels. Do not use Pokecord outside of the #pokemon channel. Do not use Nadeko outside of #self-assign-roles.
Channels wrote:
Start here: Obligatory rules, announcements, suggestions, and intro channels. And Rat Jail is a time out channel for those who misbehave.

Dapper Folks:
General chat
Pet share
Market
User Shops
Game help
Dapper Dragons:
General chat
Dragon share
Lore and art
Market
User Shops
Game help
Off topic:
General
Pokemon
Pets
General Art and Writing
The Memery
The Cult would be happy to have new members! Feel free to check us out, we don't sacrifice--uh, bite.
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Ollie | 22
they/them
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Goatlings for FR/MC
rLoWnZ46_o.png
[emoji=blue mushroom size=1]
d5KDvQF.png
@Yoshino Hello! Please keep in mind that bumping threads outside of the exempt sales forum isn't allowed. Thanks!
@Yoshino Hello! Please keep in mind that bumping threads outside of the exempt sales forum isn't allowed. Thanks!
tumblr_osqf0hIbW71t890oko1_500.png
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form. Submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Does this mean you can send me an invite to Dappervolk??
Does this mean you can send me an invite to Dappervolk??
Drink more water.
@kleng unfortunately not as of right now, since dv is in closed development and not currently running until may (at the earliest--they's been notorious for pushing back released date). but you're free to join the server anyway since it has an fr section if you'd like!
@kleng unfortunately not as of right now, since dv is in closed development and not currently running until may (at the earliest--they's been notorious for pushing back released date). but you're free to join the server anyway since it has an fr section if you'd like!
Ollie | 22
they/them
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Goatlings for FR/MC
rLoWnZ46_o.png