General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Mushroom Cult, a Dappervolk server
[center][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/e2/10/rLoWnZ46_o.png[/img] [size=2]^^button by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2472393/1]anivia[/url]![/size] Welcome to the Mushroom Cult![/center] The Mushroom Cult is a Dappervolk server where users of the site can chat, worship Mycel, make sales, and share art and writing creations. I am planning to start a guild of the same name to go along with the server; however, until I reach that point in the game, it's just a hangout for Dappervolk players. Polls will go out once the option to create a guild is available to me, and we will decide on how to proceed with lore as well as on-site guild activities. Since we currently have so few active members, I am putting off server activities (such as art and lore prompts and giveaways) until we hit fifty members. [b]In order to join, simply ping me for an invite in this thread, and I'll pm it to you! Invites cannot be generated by server members for security purposes, and I'm currently the only mod, so you'll have to be patient if I can't get to you immediately. You must introduce yourself in the #dv-introduce-yourself channel in order to speak in the server.[/b] [quote=Brief overview of our rules]A brief overview of our rules: 1.) Be mature. We have no age limit, but unseemly displays of behavior will result in moderator discipline. 2.) In order for the server to be advertised on site, it has to follow site rules. NSFW content will result in an immediate kick. No LGBT+ hate speech or racial slurs, no irl currency transactions, etc. 3.) Keep appropriate conversations in their appropriate channels. For example, a Dappervolk sale should stay in #dv-user-market and should not continue in off-topic's #general. 4.) Introduce yourself in the appropriate channels. If you still can't access the server after I've applied roles, then I goofed up, and you should please dm me about it. 5.) I, and any other mods, reserve the right to kick, ban, and warn users without disclosing why to other members of the server. 6.) We are a minor-safe server. Please do not put any minors we may have in danger. 7.) Disengage from discussions if you are getting agitated. This server is to remain a positive space for Dappervok users.[/quote] [quote=Channels] Start here: Obligatory rules, announcements, suggestions, and intro channels. And Rat Jail is a time out channel for those who misbehave. [columns]Dapper Folks: General chat Avatar and pet share Market and user shops Game help[nextcol]Off topic: General Pokemon Pets General Art and Writing The Memery[/columns][/quote] [center][b]The Cult would be happy to have new members! Feel free to check us out, we don't sacrifice--uh, bite.[/b][/center]
rLoWnZ46_o.png
^^button by anivia!

Welcome to the Mushroom Cult!
The Mushroom Cult is a Dappervolk server where users of the site can chat, worship Mycel, make sales, and share art and writing creations. I am planning to start a guild of the same name to go along with the server; however, until I reach that point in the game, it's just a hangout for Dappervolk players. Polls will go out once the option to create a guild is available to me, and we will decide on how to proceed with lore as well as on-site guild activities.

Since we currently have so few active members, I am putting off server activities (such as art and lore prompts and giveaways) until we hit fifty members.

In order to join, simply ping me for an invite in this thread, and I'll pm it to you! Invites cannot be generated by server members for security purposes, and I'm currently the only mod, so you'll have to be patient if I can't get to you immediately. You must introduce yourself in the #dv-introduce-yourself channel in order to speak in the server.
Brief overview of our rules wrote:
A brief overview of our rules:
1.) Be mature. We have no age limit, but unseemly displays of behavior will result in moderator discipline.
2.) In order for the server to be advertised on site, it has to follow site rules. NSFW content will result in an immediate kick. No LGBT+ hate speech or racial slurs, no irl currency transactions, etc.
3.) Keep appropriate conversations in their appropriate channels. For example, a Dappervolk sale should stay in #dv-user-market and should not continue in off-topic's #general.
4.) Introduce yourself in the appropriate channels. If you still can't access the server after I've applied roles, then I goofed up, and you should please dm me about it.
5.) I, and any other mods, reserve the right to kick, ban, and warn users without disclosing why to other members of the server.
6.) We are a minor-safe server. Please do not put any minors we may have in danger.
7.) Disengage from discussions if you are getting agitated. This server is to remain a positive space for Dappervok users.
Channels wrote:
Start here: Obligatory rules, announcements, suggestions, and intro channels. And Rat Jail is a time out channel for those who misbehave.
Dapper Folks:
General chat
Market and user shops
Game help
Off topic:
General
Pokemon
Pets
General Art and Writing
The Memery
The Cult would be happy to have new members! Feel free to check us out, we don't sacrifice--uh, bite.
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Ollie | 22
they/them
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Goatlings for FR/MC
rLoWnZ46_o.png
[emoji=blue mushroom size=1]
d5KDvQF.png
@Yoshino Hello! Please keep in mind that bumping threads outside of the exempt sales forum isn't allowed. Thanks!
@Yoshino Hello! Please keep in mind that bumping threads outside of the exempt sales forum isn't allowed. Thanks!
tumblr_osqf0hIbW71t890oko1_500.png
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form. Submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Does this mean you can send me an invite to Dappervolk??
Does this mean you can send me an invite to Dappervolk??
Drink more water.
did a lot of housekeeping right before launch. come wait out the horrible lag with us!
did a lot of housekeeping right before launch. come wait out the horrible lag with us!
Ollie | 22
they/them
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Goatlings for FR/MC
rLoWnZ46_o.png