General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | got my new glasses today
and I might look like an idiot in these new frames but I can see details in everything again and it's wonderful. I missed really noticing the light hitting leaves and the little shadows in clouds. everything is so crisp and it's great
and I might look like an idiot in these new frames but I can see details in everything again and it's wonderful. I missed really noticing the light hitting leaves and the little shadows in clouds. everything is so crisp and it's great
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
crispy like chips
crispy like chips
hvXP1FV.png20nkVzU.png
[quote name="amillionzeros" date="2019-06-25 14:43:49" ] @alfamangle okay that really made me laugh which probably means i'm sleep deprived [/quote] But still welcome to glasses gang(tm) Rember: Glasses aren't edible, no not even those holder uppers
amillionzeros wrote on 2019-06-25 14:43:49:
@alfamangle
okay that really made me laugh which probably means i'm sleep deprived

But still welcome to glasses gang(tm)

Rember: Glasses aren't edible, no not even those holder uppers
hvXP1FV.png20nkVzU.png
ya girl is in the glasses gang
i have nose pads *whips*
my glasses are thinly rimmed purple glasses with n o s e p a d
ya girl is in the glasses gang
i have nose pads *whips*
my glasses are thinly rimmed purple glasses with n o s e p a d
hello! just remember:
whoever you are, you are valid! even when things are tough, keep pushing through! you don't have to do it alone, either. remember, asking for help and venting doesn't make you weak!
@amillionzeros the only reason I don't like nose pads is because I cant accidentally drift off with my glasses on otherwise my nose pads will probably break
@amillionzeros the only reason I don't like nose pads is because I cant accidentally drift off with my glasses on otherwise my nose pads will probably break
hello! just remember:
whoever you are, you are valid! even when things are tough, keep pushing through! you don't have to do it alone, either. remember, asking for help and venting doesn't make you weak!
@yeehawbuckaroo yeah that sucks, I try to keep my glasses off if I think I'm going to fall asleep or something, but the problem is I'm literally so blind
@yeehawbuckaroo yeah that sucks, I try to keep my glasses off if I think I'm going to fall asleep or something, but the problem is I'm literally so blind
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
I got my glasses last month. I didn't realize how much I needed them until I got them. It's so nice to be able to see details I hadn't noticed before, and it's nice to be able to focus my eyes a bit.
I got my glasses last month. I didn't realize how much I needed them until I got them. It's so nice to be able to see details I hadn't noticed before, and it's nice to be able to focus my eyes a bit.
cgtilJF.png 4oCWQRS.png UNPhPIE.gif efuFXRt.png XNoIih6.png
Welcome back to Crisp Imagery Club™.

I broke my glasses once by accidentally stepping on them
Welcome back to Crisp Imagery Club™.

I broke my glasses once by accidentally stepping on them
1WMfAOl.png
I finally got a new prescription last month and i missed bwing able to see clearly. Wish i could have 20/20 vision naturally though. Glasses are never clean all the wayyyy
I finally got a new prescription last month and i missed bwing able to see clearly. Wish i could have 20/20 vision naturally though. Glasses are never clean all the wayyyy
Lichtdrache.gif