Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | got my new glasses today
and I might look like an idiot in these new frames but I can see details in everything again and it's wonderful. I missed really noticing the light hitting leaves and the little shadows in clouds. everything is so crisp and it's great
and I might look like an idiot in these new frames but I can see details in everything again and it's wonderful. I missed really noticing the light hitting leaves and the little shadows in clouds. everything is so crisp and it's great
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
crispy like chips
crispy like chips
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[quote name="amillionzeros" date="2019-06-25 14:43:49" ] @alfamangle okay that really made me laugh which probably means i'm sleep deprived [/quote] But still welcome to glasses gang(tm) Rember: Glasses aren't edible, no not even those holder uppers
amillionzeros wrote on 2019-06-25 14:43:49:
@alfamangle
okay that really made me laugh which probably means i'm sleep deprived

But still welcome to glasses gang(tm)

Rember: Glasses aren't edible, no not even those holder uppers
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
ya girl is in the glasses gang
i have nose pads *whips*
my glasses are thinly rimmed purple glasses with n o s e p a d
ya girl is in the glasses gang
i have nose pads *whips*
my glasses are thinly rimmed purple glasses with n o s e p a d
Hello LGBT Community
@amillionzeros the only reason I don't like nose pads is because I cant accidentally drift off with my glasses on otherwise my nose pads will probably break
@amillionzeros the only reason I don't like nose pads is because I cant accidentally drift off with my glasses on otherwise my nose pads will probably break
Hello LGBT Community
@yeehawbuckaroo yeah that sucks, I try to keep my glasses off if I think I'm going to fall asleep or something, but the problem is I'm literally so blind
@yeehawbuckaroo yeah that sucks, I try to keep my glasses off if I think I'm going to fall asleep or something, but the problem is I'm literally so blind
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
I got my glasses last month. I didn't realize how much I needed them until I got them. It's so nice to be able to see details I hadn't noticed before, and it's nice to be able to focus my eyes a bit.
I got my glasses last month. I didn't realize how much I needed them until I got them. It's so nice to be able to see details I hadn't noticed before, and it's nice to be able to focus my eyes a bit.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
Welcome back to Crisp Imagery Club™.

I broke my glasses once by accidentally stepping on them
Welcome back to Crisp Imagery Club™.

I broke my glasses once by accidentally stepping on them

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I finally got a new prescription last month and i missed bwing able to see clearly. Wish i could have 20/20 vision naturally though. Glasses are never clean all the wayyyy
I finally got a new prescription last month and i missed bwing able to see clearly. Wish i could have 20/20 vision naturally though. Glasses are never clean all the wayyyy
image.pngwGjTru5.pngUcA1ifP.pngimage.png