Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Minecraft
1 2
what's a notch
what's a notch
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Homuncullus" date="2019-05-24 10:26:52" ] [quote name="PorpoiseEgg" date="2019-05-24 09:17:56" ] Notch, the father, son, and holy spirit. Creator of all. He who speaks his name in vain will be dealt his full judgement. [/quote] Whomst??? You mean the weirdo on Twitter who spouts cruelty???? And lives in a big mansion off of wealthy earned by greater men??? Surely that is not the one who you call lord. [/quote] Where’s this hate for Notch coming from? I checked his Twitter, didn't see any of this cruelty you speak of.
Homuncullus wrote on 2019-05-24 10:26:52:
PorpoiseEgg wrote on 2019-05-24 09:17:56:
Notch, the father, son, and holy spirit. Creator of all.
He who speaks his name in vain will be dealt his full judgement.
Whomst??? You mean the weirdo on Twitter who spouts cruelty???? And lives in a big mansion off of wealthy earned by greater men??? Surely that is not the one who you call lord.
Where’s this hate for Notch coming from? I checked his Twitter, didn't see any of this cruelty you speak of.
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
How is minecraft so green and beautiful if there are no bees in minecraft? I have seen the bee movie, and what I observed from that amazing masterpiece of a film, is that if there are no bees, everything just dies. There should be bees in minecraft so there would be a reason minecraft is so beautiful.
How is minecraft so green and beautiful if there are no bees in minecraft? I have seen the bee movie, and what I observed from that amazing masterpiece of a film, is that if there are no bees, everything just dies. There should be bees in minecraft so there would be a reason minecraft is so beautiful.
wvSVVWk.png P3Z4dxR.png 8DuZL3H.png
[columns][item=harvest hardshell] [nextcol][center]NOTCH [s][color=transparent]...........................[/s][/color] [size=4]IS GONE!![/size][/center] [nextcol][item=plantation pincher][/columns] sorry i had to
Harvest Hardshell
NOTCH
IS GONE!!
Plantation Pincher
sorry i had to
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2019-05-24 12:57:03" ] [columns][item=harvest hardshell] [nextcol][center]NOTCH [s][color=transparent]...........................[/s][/color] [size=4]IS GONE!![/size][/center] [nextcol][item=plantation pincher][/columns] sorry i had to [/quote] Sometimes sorry isn't enough
PixelSpiral wrote on 2019-05-24 12:57:03:
Harvest Hardshell
NOTCH
IS GONE!!
Plantation Pincher
sorry i had to
Sometimes sorry isn't enough
Hoarding
8099.png
[quote name="Sssargon" date="2019-05-24 12:08:04" ] [quote name="Homuncullus" date="2019-05-24 10:26:52" ] [quote name="PorpoiseEgg" date="2019-05-24 09:17:56" ] Notch, the father, son, and holy spirit. Creator of all. He who speaks his name in vain will be dealt his full judgement. [/quote] Whomst??? You mean the weirdo on Twitter who spouts cruelty???? And lives in a big mansion off of wealthy earned by greater men??? Surely that is not the one who you call lord. [/quote] Where’s this hate for Notch coming from? I checked his Twitter, didn't see any of this cruelty you speak of. [/quote] Look it up I'm afraid we can't go too into detail here cuz it's politics related. He's repeated some alt-right talking points
Sssargon wrote on 2019-05-24 12:08:04:
Whomst??? You mean the weirdo on Twitter who spouts cruelty???? And lives in a big mansion off of wealthy earned by greater men??? Surely that is not the one who you call lord.
Where’s this hate for Notch coming from? I checked his Twitter, didn't see any of this cruelty you speak of.
Look it up I'm afraid we can't go too into detail here cuz it's politics related. He's repeated some alt-right talking points
Rhi02Tb.gif
XNwsqaL.png
art by sheasun on dA
[quote name="colali" date="2019-05-24 13:17:30" ] [quote name="Sssargon" date="2019-05-24 12:08:04" ] [quote name="Homuncullus" date="2019-05-24 10:26:52" ] [quote name="PorpoiseEgg" date="2019-05-24 09:17:56" ] Notch, the father, son, and holy spirit. Creator of all. He who speaks his name in vain will be dealt his full judgement. [/quote] Whomst??? You mean the weirdo on Twitter who spouts cruelty???? And lives in a big mansion off of wealthy earned by greater men??? Surely that is not the one who you call lord. [/quote] Where’s this hate for Notch coming from? I checked his Twitter, didn't see any of this cruelty you speak of. [/quote] Look it up I'm afraid we can't go too into detail here cuz it's politics related. He's repeated some alt-right talking points [/quote] Must we really ignore the fact that Minecraft was ultimately created by Notch and that He has brought joy to hundreds of millions just because of some tweets?
colali wrote on 2019-05-24 13:17:30:
Sssargon wrote on 2019-05-24 12:08:04:
Look it up I'm afraid we can't go too into detail here cuz it's politics related. He's repeated some alt-right talking points
Must we really ignore the fact that Minecraft was ultimately created by Notch and that He has brought joy to hundreds of millions just because of some tweets?
Hoarding
8099.png
1 2