Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 109 110
when i lived in the country i did. but now i live in the city and cannot walk on the burning hot pavement :(
when i lived in the country i did. but now i live in the city and cannot walk on the burning hot pavement :(
Returning after a long time of not being on
My name is The Puff is IN! Not The Puffis or The Puffin /nm
Unless I’m at the beach or a pool I won’t walk around barefoot, not even in my own house. I basically always have socks on, partially because I’m always cold and partially because I really just hate feet
Unless I’m at the beach or a pool I won’t walk around barefoot, not even in my own house. I basically always have socks on, partially because I’m always cold and partially because I really just hate feet
flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg

filler
filler

filler
filler

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

Bri / she/they / 22
FR +3

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

filler
filler
I'll walk barefoot outside a lot because I'm too lazy to put shoes on.
I've even done it in feet of snow much to the dismay of my entire immune system
I'll walk barefoot outside a lot because I'm too lazy to put shoes on.
I've even done it in feet of snow much to the dismay of my entire immune system
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
Too many bugs in the grass around here, if you so much as stand still a moment you'll get something or another crawling up your leg. Can't say I'd risk stepping on them barefoot Dx Otherwise I probably would, I imagine it's actually quite nice given a cool day.
Too many bugs in the grass around here, if you so much as stand still a moment you'll get something or another crawling up your leg. Can't say I'd risk stepping on them barefoot Dx Otherwise I probably would, I imagine it's actually quite nice given a cool day.
Even in this darkest of nights, I see... the moonlight...
i have flat feet so it's a bit more painful walking around outside with tiny little rocks around, but of course i walk around barefoot in my house :)
i have flat feet so it's a bit more painful walking around outside with tiny little rocks around, but of course i walk around barefoot in my house :)
MYMszro.png
i run on rocks sometimes because i'm too lazy to put shoes on
(this is in my backyard lol)
i run on rocks sometimes because i'm too lazy to put shoes on
(this is in my backyard lol)
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
yes!! I cannot wait to feel the soft and warm stepping stones beneath my feet, next to my veggie garden. I love the grass as well, but I always keep my eyes down when walking to pay attention to where I step. Even if I did step on anything, I'd honestly wouldn't mind because personally, I think it's worth it :>
yes!! I cannot wait to feel the soft and warm stepping stones beneath my feet, next to my veggie garden. I love the grass as well, but I always keep my eyes down when walking to pay attention to where I step. Even if I did step on anything, I'd honestly wouldn't mind because personally, I think it's worth it :>
_______ w8qkqSZ.png •He/him
3+ FR time
•ISTP-T
•Narcoleptic
_ uE9Vdqy.png M3DdaVc.png trCQUB8.png
i go barefoot inside whenever possible. hate having to wear socks and shoes indoors, buh.

i always have some kind of shoes on when walking outside, tho, unless i'm only going as far as the concrete walkway around the house or the carport/driveway. ain't stepping in no grass barefoot. too many sharp stickerplants lying in wait.

...tho if i come across some nice soft sand and i'm wearing sandals or something else without socks, i gotta slip my shoes off to just step around in the sand. because feel nice :)
i go barefoot inside whenever possible. hate having to wear socks and shoes indoors, buh.

i always have some kind of shoes on when walking outside, tho, unless i'm only going as far as the concrete walkway around the house or the carport/driveway. ain't stepping in no grass barefoot. too many sharp stickerplants lying in wait.

...tho if i come across some nice soft sand and i'm wearing sandals or something else without socks, i gotta slip my shoes off to just step around in the sand. because feel nice :)
Not unless it's at the beach or somewhere where there definitely won't be any insects!
I'm absolutely horrified of something crawling up my leg if when I stand in the grass, so...

Indoors though? 90% of the time I'll be barefoot. I just honestly cannot be bothered to put on socks or shoes or anything of the like.
Not unless it's at the beach or somewhere where there definitely won't be any insects!
I'm absolutely horrified of something crawling up my leg if when I stand in the grass, so...

Indoors though? 90% of the time I'll be barefoot. I just honestly cannot be bothered to put on socks or shoes or anything of the like.
all the time! it's pleasant to walk around outside in the grass or on the porch with no shoes on
all the time! it's pleasant to walk around outside in the grass or on the porch with no shoes on
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 109 110