Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 109 110
yes
I don't wear socks in winter and i think that's s bad thign
yes
I don't wear socks in winter and i think that's s bad thign
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
Yeah I have gone outside many times to go and let dog back inside... so yeah, I don’t mind it lol.
Yeah I have gone outside many times to go and let dog back inside... so yeah, I don’t mind it lol.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I'm always barefoot at home ... sock hater since birth
I'm always barefoot at home ... sock hater since birth
I don't mind socks either, but I'd say I'm barefoot more often. My dad always gives me trouble for it lol.
I don't mind socks either, but I'd say I'm barefoot more often. My dad always gives me trouble for it lol.
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
No, I have to have socks on.
No, I have to have socks on.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
so many replies to this question lol, its awesome.
during summer, unless i'm going to a store i dont wear shoes mostly. just feels better to me, and i'd have to agree with op that its recharging for sure.
so many replies to this question lol, its awesome.
during summer, unless i'm going to a store i dont wear shoes mostly. just feels better to me, and i'd have to agree with op that its recharging for sure.
gfCdYdH.gif hana . 24 . she / her .
fr time + 2

wishlist / quest
lore
___ ________________________________
@wormyy That's cause being barefoot is awesome, can you blame us
I do prefer to be barefoot. It’s like you can feel the heartbeat of the earth through the ground.
I do prefer to be barefoot. It’s like you can feel the heartbeat of the earth through the ground.
tgKCVtZ.png
is it just me or does OP have a suspicious amount of posts about being barefoot in their forum history?
is it just me or does OP have a suspicious amount of posts about being barefoot in their forum history?
@emofamilyguy Hey what can I say? It's a fascination of mine that brings happiness in my life :)
@emofamilyguy Hey what can I say? It's a fascination of mine that brings happiness in my life :)
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 109 110