Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 109 110
[quote name="@OrdinaryImage" date="2020-05-23 10:56:38" ] @ Odamaki You've been doing it in the city? [/quote] Not much on the sidewalk, but on grass and smooth surfaces like floors and stuff (not just floor at home, I sometimes briefly walk with nothing on my feet besides socks at school when I'm doing a small trip lmao) I did do it once on the pavement in front of my house. It was a little rough and sandy but it was fine.
@OrdinaryImage wrote on 2020-05-23 10:56:38:
@ Odamaki You've been doing it in the city?
Not much on the sidewalk, but on grass and smooth surfaces like floors and stuff (not just floor at home, I sometimes briefly walk with nothing on my feet besides socks at school when I'm doing a small trip lmao)
I did do it once on the pavement in front of my house. It was a little rough and sandy but it was fine.
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Oh yeah, I do it all the time. I don't care what the material on the ground is. Can't wait to step on some painful thing fear
Oh yeah, I do it all the time. I don't care what the material on the ground is. Can't wait to step on some painful thing fear
Brooke | They / She | FR+0
aQcNcS9.png
g585y1V.png
Tl1dGxE.png
w0wBhk1.png
gMDuKVs.png
I live in a pretty urban area but I like sitting outside in the yard barefoot now that it's getting warmer. Eventually I'll drag my sketchbook out there and chill for a while.
I live in a pretty urban area but I like sitting outside in the yard barefoot now that it's getting warmer. Eventually I'll drag my sketchbook out there and chill for a while.
vDH0pGc.png
I love to go barefoot. at one folk festival I went like this all the time :D I like to walk on the ground and on the grass. Once I was running barefoot in the snow, but then I cried for a long time while my husband warmed my legs. :D It was fun
I love to go barefoot. at one folk festival I went like this all the time :D I like to walk on the ground and on the grass. Once I was running barefoot in the snow, but then I cried for a long time while my husband warmed my legs. :D It was fun
1EXC7H6.pngKuroiFuyu's Gallery https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3073236
almost purely
almost purely
Like all the time, even when it's snowing/raining and on roads and stuff
Like all the time, even when it's snowing/raining and on roads and stuff
I walk barefoot when I work, as I paint buildings and stuff, and it's usually only me there (it's in a big open field). it's super nice taking off your shoes and socks when it's 30c out haha.
I walk barefoot when I work, as I paint buildings and stuff, and it's usually only me there (it's in a big open field). it's super nice taking off your shoes and socks when it's 30c out haha.
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
only in clean grassy/mossy areas that I know are clean,

walking barefoot too much is how u end up with things like hookworms. and I just dont want anything to do with parasites lol

I would NEver wear anything other than watertight shoes at the beach here, as well, unfortunately, because, usually (not this year due to the Pandemic) when tour ships come through, they dump the poo in the water, despite it supposedly being illegal for them

it seeps through all the islands inner channels, and our beaches are polluted with fecal bacteria...

Edit: the beaches were closed all of 2019
only in clean grassy/mossy areas that I know are clean,

walking barefoot too much is how u end up with things like hookworms. and I just dont want anything to do with parasites lol

I would NEver wear anything other than watertight shoes at the beach here, as well, unfortunately, because, usually (not this year due to the Pandemic) when tour ships come through, they dump the poo in the water, despite it supposedly being illegal for them

it seeps through all the islands inner channels, and our beaches are polluted with fecal bacteria...

Edit: the beaches were closed all of 2019
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Sometimes. It's frowned upon here, but I pride myself on being able to walk on gravel with bare feet.
Sometimes. It's frowned upon here, but I pride myself on being able to walk on gravel with bare feet.
LxbWmll.png
I'd love to, but if you're diabetic you need to be immensely careful with any kind of foot injury.
I'd love to, but if you're diabetic you need to be immensely careful with any kind of foot injury.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 109 110