Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Goatlings?
Anyone here play Goatlings?
the game is so cute but it's awfully.. laggy.

also hey if u wanna become friends with me there then my username is cocoagem!

also, what do u like about goatlings?
for me it would be the AD's and HA customization :D
Anyone here play Goatlings?
the game is so cute but it's awfully.. laggy.

also hey if u wanna become friends with me there then my username is cocoagem!

also, what do u like about goatlings?
for me it would be the AD's and HA customization :D
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
@cocoagem yes, i'm eko there! tbh my favorite thing is collecting all the edgy goats akdfhgkjdf i really enjoyed customizing my avatar but i like my current one too much to change it :'3c
@cocoagem yes, i'm eko there! tbh my favorite thing is collecting all the edgy goats akdfhgkjdf i really enjoyed customizing my avatar but i like my current one too much to change it :'3c
2393814f3e95e3225223b31c17079e93f608ee0b.png
rng adopts
aa yes!! i adore goatlings but its so laggy lately im having a hard time enjoying it with all the lag, next time im on i might send a request! my username is sataan

im still waiting for the sweet pea ad to go up, last time i checked it was still hovering at 15mil ss
aa yes!! i adore goatlings but its so laggy lately im having a hard time enjoying it with all the lag, next time im on i might send a request! my username is sataan

im still waiting for the sweet pea ad to go up, last time i checked it was still hovering at 15mil ss
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
My goatlings username is Code! Im so shocked that username hadn't been snapped up yet.
My goatlings username is Code! Im so shocked that username hadn't been snapped up yet.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
the arts cute but i could never figure out how to play
the arts cute but i could never figure out how to play
hCa820L.pngStRQpZw.pngpPmyN46.png