Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe an Antagonist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 194 195
Betraying In-command/commander that should have been killed ages ago but yet is still around. Dude, stop betraying your leader.

Aliens that fight good aliens on an island that the police alien will eventually lead for a short time. These aliens that came to the island (the bad guys, subject of previous sentence.) were invited by a too-smart-to-do-this-cud girl.
Betraying In-command/commander that should have been killed ages ago but yet is still around. Dude, stop betraying your leader.

Aliens that fight good aliens on an island that the police alien will eventually lead for a short time. These aliens that came to the island (the bad guys, subject of previous sentence.) were invited by a too-smart-to-do-this-cud girl.
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
[quote name="Kataracts" date="2019-01-08 16:26:25" ] - broccoli eats hair suddenly gets power but ends up breaking his limbs constantly - boom boom sparky anger wants to FITE - the Canadian flag but its concentrated use of Canadian summer can manifest itself as literal flames and Canadian winter can be manifested into literal ice and also he has dad issues - sonic the human but he's the class president and never skips leg day - soft shark dyed his hair red and also he can turn into hard rocky boi but he still has a soft heart because he is PRECIOUS [/quote] It's my precious BNHA boys,, but they aren't antagonists :'))
Kataracts wrote on 2019-01-08 16:26:25:
- broccoli eats hair suddenly gets power but ends up breaking his limbs constantly

- boom boom sparky anger wants to FITE

- the Canadian flag but its concentrated use of Canadian summer can manifest itself as literal flames and Canadian winter can be manifested into literal ice and also he has dad issues

- sonic the human but he's the class president and never skips leg day

- soft shark dyed his hair red and also he can turn into hard rocky boi but he still has a soft heart because he is PRECIOUS
It's my precious BNHA boys,, but they aren't antagonists :'))
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
smash announcer declares treason on blue haired lord
smash announcer declares treason on blue haired lord
P1CwUov.gif
-Hands
-Smoke Father
-Stab girl
-Your edgy blue brother
-Cosplaying Lizard
-Has a mask for every occasion
-Magnet women
-B&W Deadpool
-14 yo with gun
-Teeth aaaaa
-Stronk
-Hands
-Smoke Father
-Stab girl
-Your edgy blue brother
-Cosplaying Lizard
-Has a mask for every occasion
-Magnet women
-B&W Deadpool
-14 yo with gun
-Teeth aaaaa
-Stronk
splodey hands
splodey hands
big purple rock collector

*snaps fingers*
big purple rock collector

*snaps fingers*
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Galactic Neck Tyrant
Galactic Neck Tyrant
HQsa6bD.png FR + 1 fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
they/them
INTP
True Neutral

(I like to chill.)
14.png
UugYXap.png
local man is only 29, looks 60, his secret? the unquenchable desire to remake the universe in his own image

the holy trinity: t-posing glowing dictator, banana dictator, sad dictator

dapper illuminati triangle

hermaphrodite angel who likes to glue people together

environmentalist obsessed with aliens, not so much with her own children

sadness and hate embodied in a giant murderous snowflake
local man is only 29, looks 60, his secret? the unquenchable desire to remake the universe in his own image

the holy trinity: t-posing glowing dictator, banana dictator, sad dictator

dapper illuminati triangle

hermaphrodite angel who likes to glue people together

environmentalist obsessed with aliens, not so much with her own children

sadness and hate embodied in a giant murderous snowflake
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="@NigiriFan" date="2019-01-08 16:19:03" ] [quote name="@ PixelSpiral" date="2019-01-07 01:24:30" ] how dare you disturb my family vacation!!! [roar] absolute unit plant. big boy. why he fly and how just a MASSIVE hyper realistic dragon that destroyed an entire kingdom and left it in ruins which is all the kingdom's known for now, nothin to see here a dude who gets possessed every time a new edritch abomination comes, and who otherwise hardly counts as a villain [/quote] I think the first one is Bowser, the second one is Petey, and the third one is the Lord of Lightning (whose initials i just noticed are LoL), but who's the fourth one? [/quote] yup you were correct on em and the fourth one is dedede lol
@NigiriFan wrote on 2019-01-08 16:19:03:
@ PixelSpiral wrote on 2019-01-07 01:24:30:
how dare you disturb my family vacation!!! [roar]

absolute unit plant. big boy. why he fly and how

just a MASSIVE hyper realistic dragon that destroyed an entire kingdom and left it in ruins which is all the kingdom's known for now, nothin to see here

a dude who gets possessed every time a new edritch abomination comes, and who otherwise hardly counts as a villain

I think the first one is Bowser, the second one is Petey, and the third one is the Lord of Lightning (whose initials i just noticed are LoL), but who's the fourth one?
yup you were correct on em and the fourth one is dedede lol
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Why no I’m not a villain, there’s a cap covering my monobrow! Don’t mind me, I’m just going to take the orphans and run away now!
Why no I’m not a villain, there’s a cap covering my monobrow! Don’t mind me, I’m just going to take the orphans and run away now!
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 194 195